Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hace 14 minutos, jjadx gfg dijo:

No, incluso si se olvidó de poner "me gusta" a otra, volverá y hará "me gusta" más tarde. Pero los únicos comentarios que no le gustó "me gustó" es el comentario acerca de Lee joon (incluso si los comentarios son antiguos) No me atendía si era un comentario malo sobre él.

Pero vamos, todos los que están solos para ti y le deseamos cosas buenas. Y aun así ella no pone "me gusta".

Al final, si el día sigue siendo su novio, no es así como todo el mundo no lo supiera.

Realmente no lo entiendo, este punto puede lastimarlo de esta forma. 

Me sorprendió que el video se hubiera ido .. !! Llegué tarde y me hubiera costado arreglarlo ahora mismo. ㅠ ㅠ ¡Me siento muy bien de poder comenzar felizmente el lunes gracias a mi hermana! Siempre estoy agradecido!

Este comentario es también de hace 14 horas, no dice nada sobre LJ y no tiene corazón, así que les digo que tal vez no les dio:heart: a todos 

On 7/9/2019 at 12:04 AM, jjadx gfg said:

I'm sorry but I think the are are alredy break up , im not sure if that are still togther  she skip every comment that only talk   about him .

Whan song song couple breakup I've  suspicious from beginning  whan the stop to go togther to award and event  and song kyo  stop flowing him on Instagram  long before  the divore. 

For a long time SoMin avoided making any comments on her relationship with LJ; probably something to do with Korean’s celebrity dating culture and LJ’s healing process.

This is a self-promotion video (probably for the upcoming movie release – I did like it though) and she is experience enough not to use it as a vehicle to address her private relationship. So I don’t think we should over analyze her skipping LJ related comments.  

Though I must admit that since the YouTube movie was about her day to day life, she opened her self up to the question: Is LJ part of it?

On 7/8/2019 at 7:43 AM, jjadx gfg said:

No ,even if she forgot  to put "like "to other she will come back and  do "like" later. But the only comments she didnt to"  like "is the comment about Lee joon (even if the comments  is old )I undrestend  if it was bad comment about him ,

But come on everybody  said only good things for him and wish him  good things. And still she dont put "like "

at the end if day it still her boyfriend  it not like everybody  dont know .

I really dont get it ,it this point he may can hurt form this 

PLEASE...Let's stop being like this. Don't be hard on her please. Remember that she used to be like that. Her private life is her's. Even Joon is like that too.

Some years ago she dated a celebrity and anybody already know who he is. So be calm please. If they are meant to be toguether they will be. Let's praid  for them. let's be possitive. I'am sure she is not going to say anthing till Joon be discharged. 

Remenber..no news are good news.

Actualy i want them to be calm and taking care about their private life.  

Joon an JSM fans know they are happy toguether, don¡t worry about lMK o SIG fans that's is normal in Dramaland. 

d.

23 hours ago, edlan17 said:

not sure if this is a reliable source.

How i wish this to be true but everyone is running a countdown of 98 days that means mid of October i wonder why? Though i guess he will be discharged by September or October 

On 7/9/2019 at 8:30 AM, jolee2885 said:

Please don’t be so negative.  No point to speculate this and that. Whether they are still together or not, it’s beyond us if they choose to remain silent. 

In her recent “Homme Fatale” premier night SoMin was wearing three rings, including one on the left hand - forth finger; you tell me if its a fashion statement or an indication of a committed   relationship.

41 minutes ago, edlan17 said:

In her recent “Homme Fatale” premier night SoMin was wearing three rings, including on the left hand forth finger; you tell me if its a fashion statement or an indication of a committed   relationship.

On 7/8/2019 at 10:39 PM, edlan17 said:
not sure if this is a reliable source.

This is not from a reliable source because for Kang Ha neul, Im Si wan and Kyu Hyun , their discharge date are wrong ( KHN-23/5, ISW -27/3 and KH-7/5) . But, Lee Joon's thread in Soompi use 23/7/2019 for countdown date starting  2nd January 2019. 

Archived