Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

Huge fan of Jung somin since Playful Kiss. She seems like a really grounded actress. I became Lee Joon’s fan after watching My Father is Strange. Such a well-matched couple. Hope they are still together! 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I have never seen JSM prior to  Because This Is My First life. I am a big fan after it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

• Like 5

I always read all the discussions going on here i m a huge fan lee joon and also like joonmin as a couple i hope they last forever but people speculation because of no news about them threatens me sometimes hope they r doing fine 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, luffie said:

I have never seen JSM prior to  Because This Is My First life. I am a big fan after it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Same here - Gorgeous actress, she was wonderful in BTIMFL, nailed the part with her talent. Next you should watch “Father Is strange” - one of the best Family dramas on TV – and then you will be hooked like the rest of us.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Sherrie Casteel said:

This an older article... but a good about them

https://channel-korea.com/jung-so-min-and-her-boyfriend/

From Feb 2018 all quiet on the Lee Joon and Jung So min front – nothing new – complete blackout.

News reports are calling for: (1) July 1st, (2) Around July and (3) September 25th  as LJ's discharge date – they are likely not reliable. 1&2 are from Korean sites and (3) is from  Soompi.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kruti Sharma said:

Some part of the article they confused it with jeon so min

Which part?

6 hours ago, edlan17 said:

From Feb 2018 all quiet on the Lee Joon and Jung So min front – nothing new – complete blackout.

News reports are calling for: (1) July 1st, (2) Around July and (3) September 25th  as LJ's discharge date – they are likely not reliable. 1&2 are from Korean sites and (3) is from  Soompi.

No.3 is not reliable but I don't understand why a korean fan on Twitter use that as countdown and direct message everyone to use it too

Being a silent reader for awhile and would like make some comments regarding LJ military discharge date. I knew he would not get discharged on July 1 even though it was a wishful but unrealistic goal based on my analysis (feel free to correct me).:)

1. T.O.P has his military service for almost 21 months and the duration of hospital, court review and the waiting to be assigned reservist status was not counted. Assuming the same concept apply to LJ,wonder how long did he need to wait to be assigned as a social worker, could be few days, few weeks to months.

2. I think LJ’s  case is more similar to Im Seulong’s case, he was enlisted in Nov 2017 as active soldier and waiting to be transferred to social worker in April 2018. His discharged date in news and article also varies, few said August and few said October 2019. No confirm date yet. This means that LJ agency probably doesn’t know the date too till it’s near.

3. LJ was transferred to public officer since his panic disorder worsened in March 18. From clinical point of view, if panic attacks get too severe, patients need to be hospitalized until they are under control (3-6 months are common). It’s not practical to assume people with panic disorder will recover instantly once transferred. 

Therefore, I expect his discharge date to be sometimes end of July to November. I am hoping sooner but I can wait.

LJ would be the  one who got disappointed the most that he could not discharge as scheduled and he let down fans that love him even though he has tried his best. I wish we can let him know that we are still proud of him regardless what. As a fan of LJ, I understand why he is silent now and I respect his decision.

LJ fighting!

Be healthy and happy and we wait for your return! 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, shsu said:

T.O.P has his military service for almost 21 months and the duration of hospital, court review and the waiting to be assigned reservist status was not counted.

TOP received his military length shortened because of the new law, so not really 21 months but just 20 months. 

3 hours ago, shsu said:

This means that LJ agency probably doesn’t know the date too till it’s near

I think his agency must have known about it. They're the one who responsible for his acting schedule once he's discharged. So they have to know in order to manage his activity. 

3 hours ago, shsu said:

LJ was transferred to public officer since his panic disorder worsened in March 18. From clinical point of view, if panic attacks get too severe, patients need to be hospitalized until they are under control (3-6 months are common). It’s not practical to assume people with panic disorder will recover instantly once transferred. 

Therefore, I expect his discharge date to be sometimes end of July to November. I am hoping sooner but I can wait.

I kinda agree with this, maybe he has to wait for some times until he is ready again to serve public service. This is the reason why I am unsatisfied because he couldn't be exempted, unlike other male celebs who got exempted:unamused: Korean does not really have good knowledge of mental health, they only care about physical health. Or maybe LJ was the one who insisted to continue his service.  c1625e2723fe6e8e410cfc32641c72ec.gif

3 hours ago, shsu said:

It’s not practical to assume people with panic disorder will recover instantly once transferred

I've thought about this too but try to think positive maybe his recovery time will be counted as sick leaves but I guess I'm wrong. Korean rules still want him to replace his duty during he was sick and unable to. tumblr_omogdqjGAD1qg5nyao2_500.gif

• Like 2

In Korea, you only see celebrity couple’s news again when they break up, married, divorced or having children. So no news for LJ and JSM are good news for us.:D

I was happy to see JSM sent a plant to congratulate joon’s CEO in May for opening a new store and the ceo follows her ig.  I was even more excited to see JSM’s picture for furniture promotion (based on her flower crown on her head, should be close to her birthday ) and I could imagine the following conversation btw them ( excuse of my delulu mind:ph34r:)

JSM: Honey, I bought some furniture for my parents and the furniture shop wants me to promote the furniture for them and send them some pictures with furniture 

LJ: is there anything I can help?

JSM: well, to make the picture pretty, I need a phone, a treasure box to put flowers, a wall art and some toys. 

LJ: here they are...

Jsm: love you 3000..:wub:

Ps. The antique phone on her left in the picture was the gift given to LJ by a fan and it was show on this show in 2012 in his living room next to toys.

It make me happy when I know they are supporting each other and being happy.

I know some of you are also concerned with some active shippers with her other co stars in various instragrams. Just let you know we Chinese also have a weibo for This couple with followers of almost 3300 people. That’s why you don’t see we write Chinese in her IG. I also notice some of jsm solid active Korean fans secretly click likes in Our couple picture in instagrams but not others....have a good day. 

cheers.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Wow they couple in real life. Happy for them.

Yes yes :kiss_wink:

Jung-So-Min-Lee-Joon.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

fis-starcastsominleejoon1f.gif?w=640

I imagine this is your reaction when you find out they're a couple XD

740670c5a0fa2e6dcac2cb37dbe5e08086223272

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Since we would not get any drama from both of them soon so I encourage y'all here in this forum to post some gif of them for fun ^^

f2d38947b1dc9c670ed7d7a5e6b91685.gif

to post gif on soompi is easy just copy and paste the link. Done

• Like 1

I am going to have to watch ”My Father is Strange.” 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks  @shsu for the video.  It's the same phone right, but Joon's phone is darker, maybe because of lighting.

JB8vE36.jpg

dQZ7m9W.jpg

mTDQO2k.jpg

x8Hn1m7.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, luffie said:

I am going to have to watch ”My Father is Strange.” 

You can just watch on YouTube with English subtitles available in the CC

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Why has everyone started the countdown of 100 days??? If that is the case then he will be discharged in October when will this wait end....