Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

TVN upload Life Bar with English and Spanish subtitle (not full show but only this part) last month. There is an article about it after this show was aired and we already discuss in this thread. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/actress-jung-so-min-likes-to-be-treated-roughly

This is other videos that i posted earlier with Eng sub. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joon's Ceo posted Joon's scene in Ninja Assassin this morning. Is this a hint that he will comeback today ?? :ph34r:

Mr. Yeo also sell twentysix (26) stool aka Lee Joon at his shop, Strol.  2 is pronounced like lee in Korean and 6 is because English word June (6) is pronounced like Joon. I think Mr. Yeo should give some money to Joon because he use his name :lol:

Fbetan1.jpg

V8Ua1UA.jpg

f6nfc1R.jpg

rjXeD3s.jpg

2 hours ago, MayraR said:

They published it on July 9

Tvn d classic

Last time when tvn released it look at difference in views hahaha people still love them so much and our craving to get some information has increased the love tenfolds and plz leave some positive comments also i saw some disgusting comments about lee joon

On 7/11/2019 at 10:32 AM, irisariadne said:

Mr. Yeo also sell twentysix (26) stool aka Lee Joon at his shop, Strol.  2 is pronounced like lee in Korean and 6 is because English word June (6) is pronounced like Joon. I think Mr. Yeo should give some money to Joon because he use his name :lol:

FYI the stool is designed by Lee Joon himself. 2wenty6ix is his logo. 

Jung somin sent congratulatory pot to CEO Yeo recently for the new store opening, Strol. That's a sign they're still together. Unless news said otherwise. But now there's no indication of news saying so. 

JSM didn't like YouTube comment mentioning LJ, I saw the same with other YouTube comments mentioning Seo Inguk, she didn't like them too. She's pretty cautious or maybe she didn't encourage fans to comment their 'ship', the fans should just focus on her vlog. 

@edlan17 asking question whether LJ is a part of her life.. LJ is a celebrity and has an image to protect, even though he's part of JSM's life, he may not want to appear on her vlog for this time being or even if in the future he's not in her vlog, that doesn't mean he's not part of her life. 

Hey everyone! 

As a huge fan of LG and JSM I'm going to support them whether they are a couple or not. Hope they are:D

But this uncertainty about LJ's discharge day really bothers me. Hope suspicions that he left showbiz are false, and soon we'll see Joonie healthy and successful again. 

Fighting!!!  

3 minutes ago, Miss Swan said:

Hey everyone! 

As a huge fan of LG and JSM I'm going to support them whether they are a couple or not. Hope they are:D

But this uncertainty about LJ's discharge day really bothers me. Hope suspicions that he left showbiz are false, and soon we'll see Joonie healthy and successful again. 

Fighting!!!  

As far as i know lee joon as a fan he loves acting and he is not a kind of person who will leave something without fighting he will be back with a bang (it seems he want to complete his military service in peace for a matter a fact he even wanted to enlist without letting us know and after facing some health issues i guess it's his wish and it's definitely good for him) 

LJ loves acting so much. He even said "acting is my life", I don't think he will leave his passion just because of knetz comments or other similar things like that. In the past he had endure through all the negative comments thrown at him when he was still an idol. He has strong mentality, he has been a celebrity for more than a decade, this is not the first time he had to face negative comments. His public image is still good, he never had any controversial moral or negative scandal. He knows how to manage himself well. He is a strong man, the leader of MBLAQ also said so, that he never saw someone with strong endurance as Lee Joon. I hope he comeback with a bang. 

No doubt Joonie is a strong man, and I understand, why he is silent now. Just hope, he's doing well. But I definitely don't understand, why there isn't a word from his agency about a month of his discharge at least...:(

Kang Dongwon, if no one knows him here, he has acted with JSM in movie Golden Slumber before, one of South Korea hottest movie actor, didn't hold any press conferences or special greetings when he was discharged. https://www.soompi.com/article/443572wpp/kang-dong-won-got-younger-post-military-service

"Kang Dong Won has officially been discharged on November 12. He had been serving in the Seoul Environmental Research Center and it has been reported that he gave thorough farewells to everyone he worked with. Kang Dong Won did not hold any press conferences or special greetings but quietly was discharged."

7 hours ago, jjadx gfg said:

I dont get way Jung so min isnt following  Lee joon CEO in Instagram  if he following  her .

Why do u think he follows her she has nothing to do with his work nor she is his artist than why does he follows her?????

LJ has studied in school where he's the only boy in the classroom, and overall there were only two boys in the whole school iirc (Seoul Art High School has more girls than boys). I think that's why he can be close to girls easily, he grew up with more female in his environment, sometimes his few gestures can be seen as feminine too (those who has watched his variety shows will agree) must be because he's used to interacting with girls and naturally copying some of their gestures. He still close with his girl friends from college and high school mate when he entered showbiz, (he also get misunderstood for dating one of them but it has been denied by him:sweatingbullets: )

okay my point is, he must be type of guys who can understand what girls really want, he must have heard his classmates stories and understood really well what girl likes or dislikes especially in relationship. Some boys are still clueless about this but LJ must be knowledgeable so that's one of his plus point when dating JSM and when he marries her. 

ps: their video uploaded by tvn d classic views is getting closer to 1 million in just 4 days, this shows people are still curious about them expecially korean netz.  hopefully we'll get some good news 

Spoiler

2 hours ago, irisariadne said:

KBS Entertainment weekly - Luck Key Interview Sept 2016 

Lee Joon said strangely he get very close to actresses just as a friends 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

But one year later....:lol:

f0ODoZ6.jpg

F3Yz7S7.jpg

giphy.gif

This shows he surely is aware of the difference people says onscreen couples land into relationship as they get confused with the characters  they played but i think these two gradually fell in love 

Btw can someone tell me the bts of marie clare photoshoot who posted it originally 

41 minutes ago, Kruti Sharma said:

Por cierto, ¿alguien puede decirme los bts de la sesión de fotos de marie clare que lo publicó originalmente? 

My friend posted them on her blog - - Jung So Min House

Behind the scenes session Marie Claire Korea

https://jungsominhouse.wordpress.com/2017/06/28/detras-de-camaras-fotos-y-video-jung-so-min-정소민-y-lee-joon-이준-sesion-de-fotos-para-la-revista-marie-claire-korea/

Archived