Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always read all the discussions going on here i m a huge fan lee joon and also like joonmin as a couple i hope they last forever but people speculation because of no news about them threatens me sometimes hope they r doing fine 

21 hours ago, luffie said:

I have never seen JSM prior to  Because This Is My First life. I am a big fan after it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Same here - Gorgeous actress, she was wonderful in BTIMFL, nailed the part with her talent. Next you should watch “Father Is strange” - one of the best Family dramas on TV – and then you will be hooked like the rest of us.

3 hours ago, Sherrie Casteel said:

This an older article... but a good about them

https://channel-korea.com/jung-so-min-and-her-boyfriend/

From Feb 2018 all quiet on the Lee Joon and Jung So min front – nothing new – complete blackout.

News reports are calling for: (1) July 1st, (2) Around July and (3) September 25th  as LJ's discharge date – they are likely not reliable. 1&2 are from Korean sites and (3) is from  Soompi.

8 hours ago, Kruti Sharma said:

Some part of the article they confused it with jeon so min

Which part?

6 hours ago, edlan17 said:

From Feb 2018 all quiet on the Lee Joon and Jung So min front – nothing new – complete blackout.

News reports are calling for: (1) July 1st, (2) Around July and (3) September 25th  as LJ's discharge date – they are likely not reliable. 1&2 are from Korean sites and (3) is from  Soompi.

No.3 is not reliable but I don't understand why a korean fan on Twitter use that as countdown and direct message everyone to use it too

3 hours ago, shsu said:

T.O.P has his military service for almost 21 months and the duration of hospital, court review and the waiting to be assigned reservist status was not counted.

TOP received his military length shortened because of the new law, so not really 21 months but just 20 months. 

3 hours ago, shsu said:

This means that LJ agency probably doesn’t know the date too till it’s near

I think his agency must have known about it. They're the one who responsible for his acting schedule once he's discharged. So they have to know in order to manage his activity. 

3 hours ago, shsu said:

LJ was transferred to public officer since his panic disorder worsened in March 18. From clinical point of view, if panic attacks get too severe, patients need to be hospitalized until they are under control (3-6 months are common). It’s not practical to assume people with panic disorder will recover instantly once transferred. 

Therefore, I expect his discharge date to be sometimes end of July to November. I am hoping sooner but I can wait.

I kinda agree with this, maybe he has to wait for some times until he is ready again to serve public service. This is the reason why I am unsatisfied because he couldn't be exempted, unlike other male celebs who got exempted:unamused: Korean does not really have good knowledge of mental health, they only care about physical health. Or maybe LJ was the one who insisted to continue his service.  c1625e2723fe6e8e410cfc32641c72ec.gif

3 hours ago, shsu said:

It’s not practical to assume people with panic disorder will recover instantly once transferred

I've thought about this too but try to think positive maybe his recovery time will be counted as sick leaves but I guess I'm wrong. Korean rules still want him to replace his duty during he was sick and unable to. tumblr_omogdqjGAD1qg5nyao2_500.gif

11 hours ago, edlan17 said:

JSM’s friendly family scenes – no discharge date though

Again with  this vlog speculations started as so min liked all the comments except the ones that told her to collab with lee joon should i laugh or cry.... 

5 minutes ago, jjadx gfg said:

She actually  responds  to every comment  in YouTube by putting " like" to every comment  ,but I notice it  that she  skip the comments  that talk about Lee joon  (even if it good comments about him )she didnt put on it "like ".

I noticed this too and i literally don't know what to say i m  pissed off with all the speculation going on i hope someone let us know i saw on Twitter some people r happy with this (leeminkifans) stupidity 

Archived