Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notice the sentence at last paragraph, they reported that Jung somin helped Lee joon when he was having panic attack. If that wasn't real love I don't know what it is.:rolleyes::heart: thanks Jung somin for willing to cherish lee joon. 

yes, I agree it is a strong signal from jsm ; I am just hoping the information in the article is up to date.

10 hours ago, edlan17 said:

yes, I agree it is a strong signal from jsm ; I am just hoping the information in the arrival is up to date.

Yup, strong love signal from Jung somin. If it's true lee joon will discharge on 1 July.. then it's just in 12 days he'll be released. Hopefully he already secured projects under his belt. 

Eyjooniesh:.....Hopefully he already secured projects under his belt. 

I hope he had time to work on new music as well - I liked his last single that he released before his enlistment.

23 hours ago, luffie said:

❤️❤️❤️❤️love this ship!

Hi welcome to this thread:heart:

19 hours ago, edlan17 said:

Eyjooniesh:.....Hopefully he already secured projects under his belt. 

I hope he had time to work on new music as well - I liked his last single that he released before his enlistment.

I heard from Thunder that there's possibility MBLAQ will reunite but I don't know if Lee Joon will join them or not because he might be busy with other things at that time. If they reunite probably they will release music together (hope so) because that' might be the only chance if we want to see him release music again. :)

Or maybe he could sing his own version of his drama ost (just like SEO inguk and Jung somin in TSHLYE) his voice is unique and angelic, I love his singing when he sing for Jungle Fish 2 OST, Feeling Sad duet with Hong Jonghyun. HJH actually just singing a bit in the middle and as back singer, his singing voice is different from joon, a bit course and deeper. Lee joon's voice is soulful and sweet.

Me encantaría volver a encontrarme con Mblaq, eran muy talentosos y tenían las mejores armonías. Con suerte, imagina, mblaq promocionando en el programa de radio de sonmin.                                                           Fueron realmente fabulosos.                                

Alerón
Alerón

11 hours ago, almadel17 said:

Me encantaría volver a encontrarme con Mblaq, eran muy talentosos y tenían las mejores armonías. Con suerte, imagina, mblaq promocionando en el programa de radio de sonmin.                                                           Fueron realmente fabulosos.          

Yes I would love them to promote their new song in jung somin young street radio must be great to see that

3 hours ago, jjadx gfg said:

Omg !!!The only 11 days left?

10 days left hopefully it's true

In a presentation of the new Sonmin movie  .. The driver names Lee Joon ... I do not know if by mistake because she is a driver very close to mblaq because they shared in a program, especially for Joon he called her mom because of the similarity they have with their mother. LOL..        

3 hours ago, edlan17 said:

can you please explain your latest news

I think she got it from the old news, soompi. I don't trust that date. Actually Korean news has never reported that he will be released on 25th Sept. It was soompi, a English site,they source from korean news. When you click their source, no where it's reported that joon will discharge on 25th September. I don't know where they get that info from. But we'll see later, if it's it's true or not. I'm actually not sure either but I don't want people to confuse him for not finishing his service when he's really back on this first July. When I asked Korean fans why they thought he will be back on 24th Sept, they said it's because he is a public service worker, he needs to enlist 23 months. But as you all know, TOP big bang didn't have to. It's already confirmed he will be back on this July too. TOP only serve for 20 months despite being transferred to public service. He was caught with marijuana scandal so he had to attend trials and waiting for court decisions which lasted for 8 months. Hence that's why he was a bit late than usual, but he didn't have to serve for 23 months. He just have to start public service quite late. For joon's case, I don't think he has to wait for 8 months to start his public service. He can just start his service as soon as he was transferred last year. That's why I still thought he will be back this July. Hopefully the public will receive him well and cheer for his mental health and we'll being. 

giphy.gif

OMG, One week left, right??

I can't wait to see him :love: 

If he discharge on 1st July 2019, it's same date with Kim Soo Hyun . Of course , there will be a lot of articles about KSH (he is Hallyu star, and everyone anticipated for his comeback)  . And , i prepare myself with no article about Joon  :tears: . But, from good side, it better for him because for sure K-netz will compare them:unsure:

8 hours ago, irisariadne said:

giphy.gif

OMG, One week left, right??

I can't wait to see him :love: 

If he discharge on 1st July 2019, it's same date with Kim Soo Hyun . Of course , there will be a lot of articles about KSH (he is Hallyu star, and everyone anticipated for his comeback)  . And , i prepare myself with no article about Joon  :tears: . But, from good side, it better for him because for sure K-netz will compare them:unsure:

If knetz ever compare them :angry: I'll be mad as hell, Kim soohyun does not have panic disorder like him, so he can finish his service calmly without disruption. I think for sure there will be article because he has his agency and he's still promoting with them. Maybe no picture, just his discharge news. Hopefully he will ignore all the haters comments and move on with his acting career. 

40 minutes ago, edlan17 said:

out of curiosity - does anyone remember how many followers LJ had on Instagram before the account was closed?

I think it's about 300k something. He gained 200k followers after acting in mfis. He just opened his Instagram in late or early  2016. 

10 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

If knetz ever compare them :angry: I'll be mad as hell, Kim soohyun does not have panic disorder like him, so he can finish his service calmly without disruption. I think for sure there will be article because he has his agency and he's still promoting with them. Maybe no picture, just his discharge news. Hopefully he will ignore all the haters comments and move on with his acting career. 

Few years ago, Actor Lee Byung Hun revealed that he suffered from the same panic disorder-you can search for the article; he seems to be doing “OK” ; I think LJ will do fine as well.

Archived