Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, edlan17 said:

Few years ago, Actor Lee Byung Hun revealed that he suffered from the same panic disorder-you can search for the article; he seems to be doing “OK” ; I think LJ will do fine as well.

Prain tpc didn't reveal he has bipolar disorder which is the main reason why he suffered from panic attack as well. 

Many people with bipolar disorder will suffer from at least one anxiety disorder at some point in their lives.

The good news is that the disorders are treatable separately and together. LJ is a strong man he has been living with this illness for almost a decade now but he always seems to be doing fine when on TV. He is a strong-willed man and has great endurance. It's just that army life is not for someone like him, but he could still endure it for 6 months which is more than great. I believe he will do well and take care of himself well just like before. He has great and strong mindset to fight the illness. 

4 hours ago, jjadx gfg said:

.no news  from his company  or his girlfriend or anyone hwo close  to him ,that kind sad .

He will going home  next  week and no news  from anyone

I hope he is healthy  and strong  .

He wants to keep it private. Please respects his decision. 

Prain tpc didn't reveal he has bipolar disorder which is the main reason why he suffered from panic attack as well. 

Many people with bipolar disorder will suffer from at least one anxiety disorder at some point in their lives.

The good news is that the disorders are treatable separately and together. LJ is a strong man he has been living with this illness for almost a decade now but he always seems to be doing fine when on TV. He is a strong-willed man and has great endurance. It's just that army life is not for someone like him, but he could still endure it for 6 months which is more than great. I believe he will do well and take care of himself well just like before. He has great and strong mindset to fight the illness. 

I agree with you; if I am not mistaken, he revealed his disorder few years prior to FIS (so I read); if I remember correctly, it was related to a difficult period where his family/father declared bankruptcy.   Hopefully Lee Byung Hun's dealing with similar disorder will be an inspiration for him.

I am hoping that in the long run LJ will get more respect from his fans for going to a hard core and difficult army unit given his issues; Unlike him, many of his colleagues ended up with a cushion army position away from the front.

It will be interesting to see how both agencies (LJ & JSM) deal with the situation – probably no news till there is a comeback plan and/or fan meeting. I wonder when we can see the first photo of LJ & JSM together.

2 hours ago, edlan17 said:

I agree with you; if I am not mistaken, he revealed his disorder few years prior to FIS (so I read); if I remember correctly, it was related to a difficult period where his family/father declared bankruptcy.   Hopefully Lee Byung Hun's dealing with similar disorder will be an inspiration for him.

I am hoping that in the long run LJ will get more respect from his fans for going to a hard core and difficult army unit given his issues; Unlike him, many of his colleagues ended up with a cushion army position away from the front.

It will be interesting to see how both agencies (LJ & JSM) deal with the situation – probably no news till there is a comeback plan and/or fan meeting. I wonder when we can see the first photo of LJ & JSM together.

From https://aminoapps.com/c/k-drama/amp/blog/1-reason-why-i-admire-lee-joon/wKzs_ouWPReeEgQq7z3N3pPbxl3N4DD

He actually confessed his illness in June 2010 or so, and then five months later that same year around the time he began shooting "Jungle Fish 2", he gave an interview with Allkpop in which he finally came out with it in regards to fans/viewers noticing how he looked tired and out of sorts on a variety show and then giving criticism by saying he wasn't working hard enough and probably deserved losing his admission to Seoul University:

"I had no time to rest during that period. I knew that I had to study, but I couldn't. I have a severe bipolar disorder, and people only saw what was broadcasted on TV. They don't see the effort behind the screen, such as the late-night rehearsals. No matter how hard I tried, my body just couldn't keep up with me, so it was very upsetting."

In this radio broadcast he also confessed about it but was brushed off by the dj saying he should go out more and spend time with other than mblaq members which is so ignorance response he got from the DJ. 

Hopefully he will be more respected and not misunderstood anymore for getting special treatment, because of his transfer to public service. Knetizens totally ignore the fact that he was enlisted to one of the hardest unit in active duty service, despite being diagnosed with bipolar 10 years ago. Many of his peers went public service, it's understandable since they was idol, and has had injury, but I just found out, lee joon also had many of physical injury before because of his activity as an idol, such as ankle injury, similar to Seo inguk, who had to be exempted from active duty after just 4 days enlisting due to his ankle injury. 

Here's the receipt:- https://www.allkpop.com/article/2009/11/mblaqs-lee-joon-injures-his-ankle-during-performance

2nd time ankle injury

https://www.google.com/amp/s/yanglover.wordpress.com/2012/10/01/011012-news-mblaq-lee-joon-abstain-ankle-injury-during-wrestling-titan-idols/amp/

LJ injured his ankle twice, but I guess his bone is so strong or maybe the injury is not as severe as SIG, but I think he could have had been enlisted to public service with his history of mental illness and several physical injury, but he still want to serve active duty for the love of his country and his responsibility as a Korean citizen which is admirable of him. He is like an icon. 

Call me negative shipper, but I think both LJ and JSM won't update any couple pics for the time being, or any time soon in the future. They are not selling their relationship, their relationship is just for them. They are totally private people. Perhaps we won't see any pics of both of them together anymore except when they get married. 

Hopefully both of them will grow bigger as an actor and become A Lister actor and actress in Korea.

giphy.gif

VIP Premiere for Homme Fatale  will be held on 9th July 2019. Maybe Lee Mi Do, Min Ji Woong and Lee Yuri will attend to her movie premiere . But, if Lee Joon is discharged before 9th July, i hope he will attend together with them to support her movie.:)  

VGDOt1I.jpg

15 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

VIP Premiere for Homme Fatale  will be held on 9th July 2019. Maybe Lee Mi Do, Min Ji Woong and Lee Yuri will attend to her movie premiere . But, if Lee Joon is discharged before 9th July, i hope he will attend together with them to support her movie.:)

hope so. i'm so nervous whether it's true or not he will be back in July1:persevere:

On 6/26/2019 at 11:30 AM, eyjooniesh said:

hope so. i'm so nervous whether it's true or not he will be back in July1:persevere:

Me too. I don't know what to do if he not back on this date. Why he not say something about his discharge on his fancafe .  Or maybe he want to surprise to his fans ^_^ 

giphy.gif

Jung So Min and her nephew Kim Yoo Ahn (Yeol Moo) will appear in SBS new show called Little Forest with Lee Seung Gi and Lee Seo Jin in August. Lee Seung Gi and Lee Seo Jin will be volunteering to take care of Somin's nephew.

Credit cutefairy2017

giphy.gif

:lol:Can't wait  . Baby Yeol Moo is so cute. I think this show is like Hello Baby. 

MtUeYND.jpg

2 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Me too. I don't know what to do if he not back on this date. Why he not say something about his discharge on his fancafe .  Or maybe he want to surprise to his fan ^_^ 

giphy.gif

It obvious  he isnt coming soon  in 1july  

I know he will be back later.

I thought it's that show little forest in the house where it's directed by the famous PD Na? Seems like JSM is into variety shows lately rather than dramas. It's a good decision by her so that fans can get to know her and love her personality even more. I hope Joon will cameo on that show for a while. I know I've said before it's impossible but it's not wrong to have this little hope right ? I have a feeling he will come back this July^_^ JSM has been updating spree her Instagram lately. .. is she counting down the day to LJ's discharged? Hmm:wub:

giphy.gif

@eyjooniesh no,it's different show and PD. I think one of the reason she joined variety shows because she want to promote her movie. Oh, I wish it happens , anything is possible. Im so happy if Joon will cameo her show. :rolleyes: 

Yes, I also notice that . And this morning , she also updated her IG. We just wait and see this Monday.

5 hours ago, irisariadne said:

giphy.gif

@eyjooniesh no,it's different show and PD. I think one of the reason she joined variety shows because she want to promote her movie. Oh, I wish it happens , anything is possible. Im so happy if Joon will cameo her show. :rolleyes: 

Yes, I also notice that . And this morning , she also updated her IG. We just wait and see this Monday.

Maybe she's counting down to something :kiss_closed:

Seems like it's true lee joon will discharge tomorrow because of Jung somin's caption in her post last night see you tomorrow

I hope you are right; but SoMin is a private person and is unlikely to refer to LJ - most likely she meant the “Dream Market” ; though I am not sure what it is.

Archived