Gilmore Girls

Guest Incise Soul

Guest strawberrynkiwi

logan is such a butthole... jess to the rescue... hopefully jess comes back for good.. and rory puts her life back together!!

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoojini

Ugh. Logan needs to die...SOON.

I missed Jess so much. I taped it so I can watch it over and over. Haha.

ME TOOOOO!!! Well, I told my sister to record it for me.;P

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! AFKMAWIMPTVJF...I had to let my fangirlieness loose the moment Jess appeared onscreen and then my heart wouldn't stop pounding after that every time he came back.^^;; It felt like I was watching the "Gilmore Girls" I once knew and fell in love with.=*) The way he was being sarcastic to her and awwwwww, I thought it was so cute how he noticed she was nervous around him and he honestly told her that he was too. Ahhh~ It was just like how it was back in the good ol' days...until STUPID LOGAN! came along. :angry::angry:

I really hope that's the end of him [sTUPID LOGAN]. Ahaha, I thought that was funny how I called him an richard simmons when he was mocking Jess and then Rory called him one.x) GO RORY!:DDDDD Seriously though...he was and always has been one. <_< AHHHHHHHHH~~~ And I got so worked up when Jess starting yelling at Rory. Yes, indeed, he did save the day. YAY JESS!=*) *Sigh* He's such a great guy. Rory's loss.x_x

I still can't believe Rory actually snapped back at Emily like that. :o She's definitely changed (since the last time I saw her, which was...oh, when she first started Yale.=X) and yah, she's a lot like Lorelai now.=)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Does anybody know what Luke's dark secret is?!?!?! My suitemate just told me. :o:o:o I was SO freaken shocked! I still am...hint: Luke's role in tonight's episode eluded to it. BIG time. :rolleyes:

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

OMG i loved this episode. why? because of JESS!!! :wub: i missed him soooooo much. gilmore girls just isn't the same without him. he and rory were such a great couple. they had great chemistry and a lot of sexual tension. i want them to get back together!!! ughhhhh i can't stand logan that i can't read!!! he and rory seriously need to break up, and rory needs to realize that she was still in love with jess all along, and jess needs to move back to stars hollow and become a series regular, and he and rory need to get back together. :P

Guest yoojini

^ Is she really? She still looks pretty thin to me. I'm just amazed by how grown-up/glamourous she is on the show these days. It's kinda weird. I think it's too much for me because I'm so used to seeing her in the Chilton uniform with her hair in a ponytail and she's really shy and quiet. But now, she's the total opposite. Jess, on the other hand, he's soooooo handsome (like always. HEHE!). He has changed too...he seems more mature and was reeeeally happy to see Rory and vice-versa. Awww~^^

OMG i loved this episode. why? because of JESS!!! :wub: i missed him soooooo much. gilmore girls just isn't the same without him. he and rory were such a great couple. they had great chemistry and a lot of sexual tension.

LMAO.

Guest sweetbread

oh yea... i only watched the jess episode and i noticed how fat rory got... its kinda scaryy

I noticed that too, but I wouldn't call her fat. It's her bottom half that's unproportional to her top half. THey showed a couple of shots of her meaty bum and thighs.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Does anybody know what Luke's dark secret is?!?!?! My suitemate just told me. :o:o:o I was SO freaken shocked! I still am...hint: Luke's role in tonight's episode eluded to it. BIG time. :rolleyes:

Is it that he has a child???

Guest smilene

I noticed that too, but I wouldn't call her fat. It's her bottom half that's unproportional to her top half. THey showed a couple of shots of her meaty bum and thighs.

Yeah, I noticed around that area too.

I'm glad that Jess came back though! I hope he's in more episodes.

Guest yoojini

^MEMEMEMEEE! I swear...I thought I was gonna have a heartattack. My faint of heart~

Is it that he has a child???

Bingo. Specifically speaking, a daughter.:o :o

^ WTF really?! Damn...@_@ But....Who...Wha...Ho....*faintness*

Haha...I'm such a spoiler richard simmons :lol:

I have to wait 'til Saturday to see Jess :unsure: Noooo faiiiirrrr

Guest rapunzel283

Oh my Buddha T_T They stopped showing GG in Australia after the 4th season. T_T...

JESS CAME BACK?!?!?!?!?! *dies*

J+R rock! Logan =_= Dean :ph34r:...

Whoa Luke has a daughter? :crazy: Lets see what happens...

Jess should be a freaking regular. I bet a lot more people would watch it. [<-- is just making weird assumptions ("._.)]

Are Alexis and Milo still going out? I hope so, they're hot together!!!!

And yea, I've noticed Alexis has been sorta "meaty" :lol: around the thighs, since like season one. She's soooo beautiful though!!! :)

edit

You know who they should bring back? TRISTIN! <3333 Haha~

^MEMEMEMEEE! I swear...I thought I was gonna have a heartattack. My faint of heart~

yeah I wanna know more too. whoooo's the girl?? :huh:

I read spoilers online. =x

A 10-year-old named April comes to the diner alone. She seems to be a bright little girl. April goes to Martin Van Buren middle school where a science fair will soon be held. This year she wants to win. Her project is to take hair from three men, run a DNA test on each and figure out which one is her father. She wants Luke's hair ... Could he be her father?

@ spoilersfix.com

harhar, logan's gunna be in for the whole season. :)

Guest KIM_SAYS:

^Boo.

:( :(

That yellow font doesn't work too well.

a;lskdjf;asd I read it when I didn't want to.

Oh well. A DAUGHTER???

Guest yoojini

I read spoilers online. =x

A 10-year-old named April comes to the diner alone. She seems to be a bright little girl. April goes to Martin Van Buren middle school where a science fair will soon be held. This year she wants to win. Her project is to take hair from three men, run a DNA test on each and figure out which one is her father. She wants Luke's hair ... Could he be her father?

@ spoilersfix.com

harhar, logan's gunna be in for the whole season. :)

GAAAAAAAAAAAHAFMKEAPOJPAJF!!!!! she's only 10?! for some reason, i thought maybe she'd be rory's age, but seeing what happened in last week's episode...ok.

GAAAAAAAAAAAHAFMKEAPOJPAJF!!!!! WTF?! why is he included in the rest of the season!??!?!?! :angry:

Jess should be a freaking regular. I bet a lot more people would watch it. [<-- is just making weird assumptions ("._.)]

Are Alexis and Milo still going out? I hope so, they're hot together!!!!

edit

You know who they should bring back? TRISTIN! <3333 Haha~

i'm curious to know what the viewers stats was that night.:rolleyes: hehe. yeah, tristan was the first major reason why i watched the show from the start. *SIGH* but i've grown to like jess more.^^ yep, alexis and milo are still goin' strong after...oh, 4(?!) years.:o

^Boo.

:( :(

That yellow font doesn't work too well.

a;lskdjf;asd I read it when I didn't want to.

Oh well.

eek, sorry.=(

Guest yoojini

I forgot to mention this, but did anybody else find that part where the actor who plays Logan (I don't know his name) was trying to be all drunk and whatever when Rory tried to shove him into the car distubing? I thought he did an utterly horrible job at that.-.- Anywhos, THANK GOD Milo was back on the show that night.

Archived