Gilmore Girls

Guest Incise Soul

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

lol, I saw the new episode. >D

It was alright, but Luke still didn't tell Lorelai about Anna & April. -sigh-

It just amazes me that Logan comes to her apartment & confesses he loves her, lol.

Ohhhhh, welllll, next week's episode is even more entertaining, cause I want to see how Logan will get on Rory's good side. :bb

• 3 weeks later...

Logan was really sweet and acted so manly in this past Wednesday's episode. I haven't been catching up to it but I still love this.

Gah...I have to wait 'til Saturdays to see the new episodes ever since they took the WB off of cable a few years ago <_< But Tuesday night, my friend who's away at school was telling me everything that was happening...Because I begged him to...Haha :lol: I hate Logan...I wish they would kill off his character :angry: He's a @(*&!^#*&#!@$ and nothing will ever change my mind about that :P

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

What? What? What? Tell meeeeeeeeee! *dies*

X_X

*goes to look up spoilers*

:w00t:

lol, read at your own risk & don't say I didn't warn you. highlight the bottom part for those who want to know about episode 6.16 on feb. 28

Rory and Logan attend the wedding of Logan's sister, Honor (guest star Devon Sorvari). While helping the bride and her three bridesmaids get ready, Rory is devastated to learn how Logan spent his time during their recent breakup.

Rory takes action after learning how Logan spent his time during their recent breakup.

Can't say [which show's leading men had an affair with a girl named Walker], but the revelation does lead to a rather nasty (and possibly permanent) split.

Rory hangs out with Honor and her bridesmaids and learns a few things about Logan's past relationships.

Logan screwed 3 of Honor's bridesmaid when they "broke up," & Rory finds out. O;

Thank you ALLY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t: I love spoilers...Hahaha :lol: Now I hate him even more... :lol:

I miss Jess :tears: Come back and stay for goooooooooooooooood! :wacko:

I find it funny how most viewers hate Logan and loved Dean and Jess.

Logan has the be the most charming one out of all the three though I reckon. They're way behind with GG in Australia. We're only one third through season five.

o_o?

I like Logan, I hated Dean & Jess, lol.

I'm on um, almost done with season six? lol

Logan is perfect for Rory, though he can't be the perfect commitment guy, but he's flawed, just like every other guy out there. xD

Archived