Gilmore Girls

Guest Incise Soul

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Incise Soul

Alexis and Milo are dating. So cute. <3

They're dating?! In real life? Wow, that's GREAT! :]

Tonight's episode was okay. Jess will appear next week! *JUMPS UP AND DOWN*! It's sad that it's only for one episode though T_T; I like him so much better than Logan.

Guest yoojini

Jess is only coming back for one episode, though, right? That's what I remember hearing.

I'm so sad...I haven't been able to watch any of the new episodes because I don't get WB and haven't for a few years. They decided to get rid of it for some reason. Stupid cable company. I mean, it is on UPN on the weekends, but...I always seem to end up missing them :unsure: I think ABC Family is supposed to start showing them, though. Yaaaay! ^_^

ANYWAYS...I hate Logan. And I liked Dean until Jess came along 'cause then he got all...Psycho...

Edit: And...I remember reading an article about Milo and it said he and Alexis are together. Is that true? If so...Damn! That's cute :lol:

ONLY ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOO~~!!! I thought he was going to stay for at least a couple more.=( Oh, well, one is better than none.

Anyways...tonight's episode was SO emotional. The last time I got this worked up while watching the show was when Rory missed Lorelai's graduation for JESS. Bittersweet moment there. I don't like the tension between Rory and Lorelai.=*( And I don't like Logan. I miss the old goodie goodie Rory (because it seems like Alexis isn't comfortable portraying a rebellious Rory). I dislike Emily for saying that to Richard when Lorelai was there.O.O That was just too much and wrong. My heart broke when Lorelai and Luke left the party.=**( I was hoping Rory would run back to Lorelai, say sorry, and then they would do their own thing like how they've been planning it ever since day 0, but no.=( So sad.

As for Alexis and Milo...yes, they've been together for several years. YAY. I think ever since they met on the set. I love how they keep their relationship on the downlow unlike other celebs, who don't even last as long as they do.

Guest KIM_SAYS:

^They've been together for years? Holy crap, that's so cute! Haha.

I'm so looking forward to next week's show. I can't wait. a;lskdjf;asdkfa

Guest yoojini

Why is Jess coming back?? I missed the previews! What's going to happen next week?

Sources tell me he comes back to tell her she inspired him to write the book called The Subset and throws Rory and Logan into a tailspin.

YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! I WANT Rory and Logan to split up. I actually think that's Jess's main reason for coming back...to get Rory back on track.=*) I'm not sure why him, but I do know he's gonna do a whole lotta good for the WB's ratings that night.xP

Guest Incise Soul

I'm not sure why him, but I do know he's gonna do a whole lotta good for the WB's ratings that night.xP

Haha I totally AGREE!

YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! I WANT Rory and Logan to split up. I actually think that's Jess's main reason for coming back...to get Rory back on track.=*) I'm not sure why him, but I do know he's gonna do a whole lotta good for the WB's ratings that night.xP

I want them to split up, too. I haaaaaaaaate Logan :angry: And I agree with you about Jess...Hopefully that's what happens, too :D

Guest yoojini

OOOOOOH, lookie what i found! :rolleyes:

Awwwwwwwwww, she looks happy to see him.=*) First of all, how and why the heck did Emily let him in to her home? Doesn't she NOT like him? :blink:

w11293449.jpg

OMG. Maybe it's because we haven't seen him for a long time, but he looks older now! He's not 20ish-year-old cute and hot, but he looks like 30 (well, approaching it)ish-sexy-hot!

w11293450.jpg

OOOOOH, the tension! He looks sooooooooooARIMV{#WIRMKWE good! in that light blue buttoned shirt.xD~

b11293757.jpg

Credits Alicia

SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT!!!!:DDDD

Logan's okay in my opinion but he should know that Rory wants to go back to school. He's basically doing nothing, that's all. I think Jess was such a better match with Rory just because he was kind of the bad boy and she was the sweet girl = PERFECT COUPLE.

How I wish that buttoned shirt was UNbuttoned :lol::lol::lol: Oh...Wait. He's got a black one on underneath it. BAH! He knew all the fangirls like myself would be chasing after him :lol:

I can't wait to see this episode. I have to remember to start watching the show on Saturday nights!

Thanks for the piccies :)

omg!! jess is back!! oh i love the episodes with him and rory. it was just to so sweet and....awww....

he's only back for one episode? i wish it was more! jess, still hot

Guest yoojini

How I wish that buttoned shirt was UNbuttoned :lol::lol::lol: Oh...Wait. He's got a black one on underneath it. BAH! He knew all the fangirls like myself would be chasing after him :lol:

LMFAO!!!

i was so happy to see him i didn't notice the black shirt hiding underneath! drats! you ruined everything! hehe. jp~ OR maybe it was alexis who was the one who told him to wear that in fear of us fangirls.;P thanks for the laugh and you're welcome for the teasers.xD

Glad I can make ya laugh :P:D

Don't worry, I ruined it for myself, too :lol: I didn't notice the black shirt underneath at first either, but then I went back to stare at the picture again (hehe) and I noticed it. I think you're right...It was Alexis! Ah, well...If I was her, I'd want to protect him from the crazy fangirls, too :lol: But...Will a something like a black t-shirt stop us? :rolleyes: "Oh, look! A string! Let me get that for you, Milo." *pulls on string and entire t-shirt unravels* "Oh my. Look what I have done. I am so sorry *cough cough*" :lol:

Guest ..natz..

i use to follow this show every week!!!but now that i've moved to shanghai i dont get to watch it and i think i'm 3seasons behind!! *sob* jess comes back?WOW DRAMA!!!!!! rory certainly changed alot..casua; sex with logan?i was SHOCKED!!!

n i didnt know alexis n milo dated in real life..tehy look good together even though back then i was rootin for dean n rory hehee that was until dean married another girl n had sex with rory..JERK!ahhaha

n bring tristan back!! i love chad michael murray!!!

Guest xswtsincerityx

whoa jess comes back?? i remember watching gilmore girls but i didn't stay tuned to see what was happening on next weeks episode

Archived