Gilmore Girls

Guest Incise Soul

Guest Incise Soul

gilmore20.jpg Gilmore Girls: Official Website GG Forum I love this show. It's definitely my favorite show on the WB right now. The recent episodes are kind of boring though. All the other seasons with Jared(?) and Milo were really good! Both hotties! I just hope the show picks up. It's dragging right now.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Saranghae012

ooo i wanted to make a topic of this hehe. i love this show i am an addict let me post some of my GG works ^^

gilmore79iv.jpgi30ma.jpgi65su.jpgi123rm.jpgi169vr.jpgi188og.jpg

gilmore69xd.jpg

gilmore54nu.jpg

I'm just on the first season though so far behind.. haha if anyone uses anything jus credit :)

credits to quintessence for the caps =)

_Chelly*

Guest 4realz

I like this show, but RORY and Lauralie needs to work things out already. It's just so weird that they're not getting along. I think Rory was to blame IMO. I don't like Logan.

Guest litoxshortaii

ooo i wanted to make a topic of this hehe. i love this show i am an addict let me post some of my GG works ^^

gilmore79iv.jpgi30ma.jpgi65su.jpgi123rm.jpgi169vr.jpgi188og.jpg

gilmore69xd.jpg

gilmore54nu.jpg

I'm just on the first season though so far behind.. haha if anyone uses anything jus credit :)

credits to quintessence for the caps =)

_Chelly*

such pretty graphics =)

i absolutely loveee this show! haha. i think it's been getting kinda bad lately, but next week's episode looks good.

Guest Steph*

LOVE this show.

I'm hating Rory lately. This week's epi was boringg...next week's looks awesome. Haha I think Logan's gonna get the boot :lol:

Guest Saranghae012

^ yeah like the maker said in the dvd for first season, "it's all downhill from here" LOL

i just watched an episode & the extras they choose were horrible at acting. o.O

_Chelly*

Archived