Gilmore Girls

Guest Incise Soul

Noooooooooooo! Logan bad! Jess good! Very good!

XDDD I will never ever change my mind about that either...Haha ^^;;;

Logan doesn't seem that bad of a boyfriend to Rory but he's just not committed enough. She deserves someone better. I liked Jess but he a bad boyfriend, in my opinion. Out of all the boyfriends she had, I would say Dean treated her the best.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ But, Dean was so ... umm,

Dean is so um, no adventure type of guy. He's nice, but he's just um, argh, I can't find the word. He's just too overprotective & possessive, well, at least that's what I think. :unsure:

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

gosh NZ is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo behind

-__-

We are only up to the part where Rory chooses Yale and is planning to move into the dorm -_-

i first got into gilmore girls cuz of... TRISTIN DUNGRAY (Chad Michael Murray) but he's gone.. -__-'' hehe... o well.

dean= good looking

jess= typical bad boy.. i loveeed when Rory and Lorelai "egged" his car wit deviled eggs. LOL. i bet it must have stunk!

Why must everyone hate Logan?

Well, okay, don't answer that, I know the answer already, lol.

Tick, tock, let's see, 3 more days till fresh new episode. :D

^ But, Dean was so ... umm,

Dean is so um, no adventure type of guy. He's nice, but he's just um, argh, I can't find the word. He's just too overprotective & possessive, well, at least that's what I think. :unsure:

I agree with you on that :lol: I liked Dean for awhile, but then he just started getting waaaay too possessive and it got annoying. Like Pseudonym said, though, he did treat her the best out of the three of them...

If only there was a way to smash all three of 'em into one person...Hmmm...

:lol:

I agree with you on that :lol: I liked Dean for awhile, but then he just started getting waaaay too possessive and it got annoying. Like Pseudonym said, though, he did treat her the best out of the three of them...

If only there was a way to smash all three of 'em into one person...Hmmm...

:lol:

Not to mention how he took her virginity when he was still married. That was the end of me for liking Dean. Tomorrow's a new episode!

Not to mention how he took her virginity when he was still married. That was the end of me for liking Dean. Tomorrow's a new episode!

I stopped liking him looooong before that :lol: It was a little after Jess came, I think... :rolleyes: 'Cause that's when he really started getting crazy possessive, etc. :crazy: I hated the episode when she slept with Dean :fury: I wanted to kick 'em both in the faces :wacko:

I thought Rory was more sensible to not do it. Now Luke+Lorelai, what do you think? I think most viewers would agree they're the match everyone was waiting for to happen. :lol:

Dean sure is boring. Nice but boring -_- I think Jess got all the good lines out of the three guys.

lol, yesterday's episode was funny.

The beginning part with all Gimores having dinner, sure was funny. 5,4,3,2,1. lol.

Paris is so crazy in so many ways. Not much happened in this episode. :b It was ... boring, and I wonder when the real wedding will take place.

EDITS

OMG. I just found out that Jess will be back in April, for only an episode though.

OMG. I just found out that Jess will be back in April, for only an episode though.

:w00t: Yayayayayayayayayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes me increeeedibly happy :lol:

I thought Rory was more sensible to not do it. Now Luke+Lorelai, what do you think? I think most viewers would agree they're the match everyone was waiting for to happen. :lol:

Dean sure is boring. Nice but boring -_- I think Jess got all the good lines out of the three guys.

Yea, I was always waiting for Luke and Lorelai to get together. I'm glad they finally did.

lol, yesterday's episode was funny.

The beginning part with all Gimores having dinner, sure was funny. 5,4,3,2,1. lol.

Paris is so crazy in so many ways. Not much happened in this episode. :b It was ... boring, and I wonder when the real wedding will take place.

EDITS

I missed Jess when he came back before and I'll be sure not to miss it in April! Thanks for the information ALLY..

can anyone tell me what happened on the newest episode which was yesterdays?

Umm, Paris is no longer editor of the YDN; Rory is. Paris kicked her out of the apartment, Rory moved in with Logan. Rory gives Christopher a tour at Yale & meet Logan.

Emily & Richard have this dinner thing with Luke, and started talking about insurance coverages? Emily does not know that the wedding will be postponed. And erm ... I think that's it. o_x

Not much happened. :x

*gasp* jess is coming back?! that's awesome, even if it's just one episode. i was always rooting for jess and rory. they always had this connection even tho they seemed opposite of each other. Tristan was just hot. Dean was too nice. Logan just doesn't seem to fit Rory at all.

I heard Jess [Milo] is actually dating Rory [Alexis] in real life.. is it true or not?

Archived