Gilmore Girls

Guest Incise Soul

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tranberry

WHAT? Jess is coming back?? I wonder what his role will be. He was okay for Rory, I prefer him over Dean. I can't believe so many of you guys don't like Logan. I think he's cool. :)

And I think Rory looks really good this season, but I don't like how she dropped outta school. -_-

Guest StephysCooLBeans

Logan's so annoying..especially when he calls Rory "ace." its kinda weird. i want Jess back! maybe he could make her go back to school.

Am I the only one who hates Jess and likes Logan :mellow:?

Stupid channel nine in Australia should learn some lesson as to what shows they have on air <_<

The witty humour is great. Dean, his a bit boring for me, Him getting married with Lindsay and all made me start to dislike him more. I love Paris and her editor (forgot his name). They're so hilarious.

Guest graceyoon

i don't like logan cuz he sorta looks like rory's dad...

it seems like they're making rory go thru the same sort of thing lorelai went thru... like going against their moms and blah blah..

Guest litoxshortaii

there's nothing special abt logan... he's js rich. and dean was clingy and boring. at least jess shared rory's interests in music and books.

milo (*sighs at the sound and thought of his CUTE name*) says that jess will come back not as a jerk, but a hero.=*)

really? I haven't been keeping up with the news for this show at all... I remember when he came back once during Rory's freshman year at Yale and asked her to run away with him, that was when I didn't think Jess' character was good enough (imagine that, asking Rory to throw away her ivy league education and go bum off with him). But yay, I know deep down somewhere Jess is good, they just need to clean up his act when they write the scripts and we'll all be happy :D I still remember when Rory couldn't turn off the sprinkler, and she rand like a nut across town and bumped into Jess. He rushed over to help her, but then Dean beeped her saying he's on his way so Jess turned it back on so that Dean can help her again when he gets there. Oy, I miss Jess.

It's not that I don't like Logan, it's just that when you look at Rory and Jess, you see sparks and that is it. They just belong together (and yah, I'm good at this cuz I knew Joey and Pacey were meant to be too, despite all my friends who thought it was Dawson).

Jess is only coming back for one episode, though, right? That's what I remember hearing.

I'm so sad...I haven't been able to watch any of the new episodes because I don't get WB and haven't for a few years. They decided to get rid of it for some reason. Stupid cable company. I mean, it is on UPN on the weekends, but...I always seem to end up missing them :unsure: I think ABC Family is supposed to start showing them, though. Yaaaay! ^_^

ANYWAYS...I hate Logan. And I liked Dean until Jess came along 'cause then he got all...Psycho...

Edit: And...I remember reading an article about Milo and it said he and Alexis are together. Is that true? If so...Damn! That's cute :lol:

Guest artful_DODGER

Jess is only coming back for one episode, though, right? That's what I remember hearing.

Edit: And...I remember reading an article about Milo and it said he and Alexis are together. Is that true? If so...Damn! That's cute :lol:

Yeah. He comes back for one episode only. Apparently, Rory inspired him to write a book called "The Subsect."

Alexis and Milo are dating. So cute. <3

I was mad when Jess left...He was my favorite character. Glad he's coming back, though...Even if it is only for one episode. Better than nothing, right? :lol: I wanna go look for spoilers now :lol: Don't worry, I won't post any of them here :blink::lol:

i don't like logan cuz he sorta looks like rory's dad...

it seems like they're making rory go thru the same sort of thing lorelai went thru... like going against their moms and blah blah..

Holy, that's such a good observation or maybe I'm just not too quick hahah. Very interesting.

Guest graceyoon

^ lol that's why it's sorta boring to me...

and even tho i like jess and rory together wouldn't it be weird cuz if luke is marrying lorelai that'd mean jess and rory are cousins?

Guest tinyblueangel

it would be weird if jess and rory were together and lorelai was with luke...but that seems impossible because jess is only coming back for 1 episode =( i really thought they should've developed his character more, we didn't get to know him too well. but i'm excited to see how he's changed and how he'll help rory get back on track.

Archived