Gilmore Girls

Guest Incise Soul

AHAHAHAH

okay i forgive Rory for her bad pronounciation!!!~~ HAHAHAHA

today i was watching GG.. and one line came out so sharp and clear cuz it was so funny/the way she said it was so funny..

Rory n her mom were arguing..and then her mom goes..

"What are you doing?"

"I'm ranting! You should recognize this, I learnt it from you!"

AHAHAAHHA :rolleyes:

okay... =o= *runs away*

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today i was watching GG.. and one line came out so sharp and clear cuz it was so funny/the way she said it was so funny..

Rory n her mom were arguing..and then her mom goes..

"What are you doing?"

"I'm ranting! You should recognize this, I learnt it from you!"

:lol::lol::lol: Oh I love Gilmore Girls' humour.

^ He appears the week after this. There's no episode this Tuesday because they wanna show the ep with Jess during sweeps week.

Btw I got this info from my sister so if it's wrong....

Guest KIM_SAYS:

^ He appears the week after this. There's no episode this Tuesday because they wanna show the ep with Jess during sweeps week.

Btw I got this info from my sister so if it's wrong....

-_- I didn't know this til just now. They're showing the episode where Lorelai proposes to Luke. I was like WTF. Where's Jess????

Guest yoojini

k, so my suitemates and i just finished watching tonight's rerun episode of rory's trial and we were thinking...what the hell does logan do for a living? does he go to school or what?<_< sorry i don't have a clue. i lost interest in the show ever since rory went to yale.

OMMMFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I CAN'T WAIT TILL JESS GETS HIS CUTE TUSH BACK ON THE SHOW AND KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO RORY'S HEAD AGAIN!!!! i seriously can't stand logan!><; and i just realized this, but there's no way rory and jess could get back together since her mom and luke are engaged now.:\

I love this show. I miss the old episodes though, I prefer the comedy rather than the drama, that's what lead me to watching it in the first place.

Anywho, in today's episode RORY is finally back to her senses!! Yeah!! And all it took was a JESS to shout at her and make her realize that she doesn't like what she is doing now!! From the looks of it, Rory is definitely headed back for Yale.

Logan is such a jerk.. He is gay-ish in my opinion too. All that classy feminine-like talk.. I hope the fight he had with Rory is gonna lead to a disaster.. Haha.

Ooh.. and Emily and Rory fought and somewhere in the middle emily was like, "we're gonna have a talk with you and your father!" It somehow showed how Rory is becoming like Lorelai..

And I find it silly that Lorelai is crying over a Dog!

On a random note, am I the only guy who watches this show? >.<

ehh I don't like Rory and Logan fighting.. stupid Jess >_>

But I'm glad Rory's starting to be like her mother and next week they're going to make up! Finally~

Guest sere_xb

i'm so glad she came to her senses...plus jess was back! hehe he's such a cutie...yeahh and i'm glad the mom and daughter are going to be a family again...i wonder what luke's secret is :)

Guest litoxshortaii

ahh i love jess!! too bad he's not coming back.. :(

logan acted like such a prick in this episode... more than he usually is.

Guest jeebbongteegee

I'm so happy that Jess is back! Rory can finally see what a jerk Logan is! They won't last much longer. I'm really curious as to what Luke's secret is also...

Archived