Gilmore Girls

Guest Incise Soul

I think Logan & Rory are lacking a little something. And I really don't like the way she's become in s6, dropping out of Yale and such. Imagine if Jess came back...He needs to improve his attitude a bit though..sometimes he's just too angry... And he and Rory end up together in the end. Sigh, hopeful dreams.. :lol:

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberrynkiwi

Jess was awesome. I hated Dean so much. *stab*

I can't wait till Jess comes back for an episode.

when i read in the magazine that jess i was coming back.. i was so f-ing happy... i LOVE jess... logan is okay and i HATED HATED HATED dean... jess is cute and sweet to rory... i can't wait till he comes!!!

Guest yoojini

yeah, I loved Jess too... screw the scriptwriter, i'll rewrite the story haha

dean was boring and annoying... no personality at all... logan's alright but something's not right

does anyone remember tristan? he's my 2nd pick after jess ^_^

hehehehehehehe. it seems like the majority of us LOVE jess so i guess that's why the producers are having him come back ON NOVEMBER 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am sooooooo stoked! it'll be worth watching again! and even better yet...milo (*sighs at the sound and thought of his CUTE name*) says that jess will come back not as a jerk, but a hero.=*) pshYAW because we love you, jess!!^^ but yah~ i hated dean too for the same reasons. definitely not boyfriend material.

OF COURSE, I REMEMBER TRISTAN!!! honestly, he was the first real reason why i watched the show. :rolleyes: then it was all sad when he left because he and rory were just getting along.=( ...but then jess rolled along and spice things up in stars hollow. yumyum.

this week's episode was pretty emotional, especially at the end. STUPID HUMSBURGER or whatever they're called.

i have a feeling that rory is pregnant w/ logan's baby and that's why they migh be gettting married *next week's episode*

Guest hyeminnie

i hated this show a long time ago but then i watched an ep. half asleep and it became interesting...

FAVE LINES

(going back to her car, finds out her dog locked her out)

lorelai: you locked me out?

dude, i mean, i have the keys

i'm just wondering how you did this

Guest litoxshortaii

this week's episode was pretty emotional, especially at the end. STUPID HUMSBURGER or whatever they're called.

i have a feeling that rory is pregnant w/ logan's baby and that's why they migh be gettting married *next week's episode*

what, they're getting married? i never hrd that o.0;

I like this show. I like the comedy. Especially kirk, lorelai and her mom. Awesome drama, the current episodes are not that great though.

Guest Incise Soul

does anyone remember tristan? he's my 2nd pick after jess ^_^

I remember Tristan. He was cute when he got jealous of Rory and Dean. I was kind of sad when he left. They would've made a good couple.

November 1st?! JESS BACK? Wow, that's super tight. I can't wait! I've been missing most of the episodes of this season. If Jess comes back, I'll definitely watch again!

Guest delightful123

gosh. rory better get back to normal. it's annoying me. and her and lorelai's relationship better go back to normal too.

this season is kinda disappointing so far... ><

i think logan's pretty cute =] not as cute as dean of course.

Archived