Gilmore Girls

Guest Incise Soul

^ lol, yeah. I know, he was tryna be drunk & well, he was very um, stupid. :D

Matt Czuchry was um, acting more jumpy & lol, it was funny, but he didn't look drunk.

I don't know, but um, what I heard was that, there are going to be lots of ups & downs between Rory & Logan. Next episode, I think, or the one after that, there's this big rift between them. :D

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damnnit I read the spoiler cuhz yellow is still visible ==;

Oh well, I suspected it anyways. Logan won't be gone though. He's signed on to appear this entire season.

Guest eatinghappypills

i want jesse to come back forever!!!! he was like my only reason that

i actually watched this weeks show. lol i am starting to not like logan so

much.

I think that was one of my favorite episodes...Ever @_@ Milo looked so cute ^_^ Hehe. Glad someone finally got through to Rory...Though, I was kinda hoping Jess would punch Logan :lol: And Rory actually yelled at Logan! I was like 'YES!!! Now kick him in the nuts, run to Jess and live happily ever after 'The End' :lol:

I laughed so hard when Lorelai and Luke were running away from the soccer players :lol: And when one of the them said in the diner 'she went one way and her knee went the other!' :lol::lol::lol: Poor Luke...Haha :lol:

Guest yoojini

i love rory n jess...i miss the good old days...im hoping that for their series finale..rory ends up with jess...

rory n logan can have their thing--but hopefully in the end, it would rory n jess hehehe

before i forget...i like your siggy LOTS!!! it's so cute!!! yet i still to see it.=(

but back to GG.:rolleyes: aaaahhhh~! i haven't thought that far! oh, that'd be a GREAT finale.=*) that's it, i declare you director/producer/writer/whatever for the final episode.

Guest Incise Soul

I forgot to mention this, but did anybody else find that part where the actor who plays Logan (I don't know his name) was trying to be all drunk and whatever when Rory tried to shove him into the car distubing? I thought he did an utterly horrible job at that.-.- Anywhos, THANK GOD Milo was back on the show that night.

I hate that part. He was so bad at it. He tried to look drunk but failed miserably. Hopefully, his acting skills will improve. Also, when he was yelling at Rory at the bar, his face was so scary. He used to be cute to me but after watching that scene, I changed my mind. lol.

Guest yoojini

I hate that part. He was so bad at it. He tried to look drunk but failed miserably. Hopefully, his acting skills will improve. Also, when he was yelling at Rory at the bar, his face was so scary. He used to be cute to me but after watching that scene, I changed my mind. lol.

YAY. someone else agrees.^^;

i admit...it was a bit scary. i mean, he went from practically talentless to somewhat to oook. i was only encouraging him to yell at rory so that then she'll hate him more and then he'll no longer be in her life.:rolleyes:

I don't know, but the new episode for GG is airing in 15 minutes. :D

Heh, guess all of you like Jess better than Logan.

But, unfortunately, he was in one episode only. =/

okay, warning; don't read below if ya don't like spoilers.

I heard Anna was going to be the girl from Luke's past && they seem, um, close. =x

Yeah.. Rory and Lorelai are friends again..

Ooh, next episode will be interesting. Luke has a secret, christopher is back with $$$. and rory and lorelai are friends again!

I miss the friday night dinners. that's where the funny stuff usually happens.

Guest yoojini

I don't know, but the new episode for GG is airing in 15 minutes. :D

Heh, guess all of you like Jess better than Logan.

But, unfortunately, he was in one episode only. =/

okay, warning; don't read below if ya don't like spoilers.

I heard Anna was going to be the girl from Luke's past && they seem, um, close. =x

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. You really are a genius. That white works damn well.:] ASKF AVWE OMKOF. WT----?!?!?!?!?! THEY ARE?!?!?!?!!? :o:unsure::huh: DAMMMMMMMMMN. The drama. So much drama these days.-.-

My thoughts on tonight's episode...(highlight for spoilers)

Out of all the guys in Stars Hollow, why Luke??? My suitemate said that maybe it's because her mother already knew he was the father, so that's why his daughter picked him??? Errr, his daughter's reaction towards him was a bit...too calm for me. And how they introduced her, the results,- WAIT. Why did Luke even go to the science fair in the first place? I think he already kinda knew who she was...the way he entered the gym, he had that look...of death.-___- Or uneasiness. GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE LOOKS SOOOO GOOD!!!!! I MISS CHRIS!!! I like him better with Lorelai.=*) WAIT. WTFREAK does he want to take care of Lorelai when he already has that other girl with the baby?! :blink:

It's all so weird...my god, I don't know about you guys, but I feel so overwhelmed with all that's happening on the show. LOL~ I mean, just when you think things are settling down, it only gets crazier. Oh, and I couldn't stop lmao over Zach. He's sooo mean to Rory. I also loved Lorelai's comeback at him. WOOT WOOT!xP

^ yeah i know.

BUT OMG LUKE HAS A KID. Stupid Christopher is gonna come back and ruin everybody's lives again, I hate him. WHAAAAAAAAA RORY & LORELAI BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! :D tee hee

Guest KIM_SAYS:

Yeah...this whole daughter thing is so random. Haha, but I thought that the girl was funny for some reason. :blink: And Luke handled that whole thing differently than I expected him to.

And I miss Jess. I think he should've been in at least a couple more episodes. I mean isn't it kind of weird that he suddently appears in an episode after a really long time, and *poof* he's gone again? I don't think he was even mentioned in tonight's episode. Again...it's so random.

But I'm glad Rory and Lorelai are back together. That whole running into each other's arms thing....just so touching. :P

Guest Brouhaha

I can't wait until next Tuesday's epsiode! I wonder what Lorelei is going to say about Luke's kid. Like what many people have said already, I want Rory to break up with Logan. They make such an awkward couple.

Archived