Gilmore Girls

Guest Incise Soul

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tinyblueangel

i actually liked jess, he had an interesting personality. and he's suppose to come back this season, like episode 8 and he apparently wrote a book and rory inspired him.

Guest litoxshortaii

yea, i liked jess too. rory seemed like the only person he cared abt.. i thought that was sweet. dean was way too clingy.

Guest twnty2

rory's character is very disappointing the past 2 season. :( i dnt know why she started having sex. and dropping out of an IVY LEAGUE. :angry: whatev, i'm over it.

Guest IN`vincible

rory's character is very disappointing the past 2 season. :( i dnt know why she started having sex. and dropping out of an IVY LEAGUE. :angry: whatev, i'm over it.

really? i stopped watching it too... that's too bad =(

anyway, anyone knows where to dl episodes of these??

Season One was definately the best. Season Two was good because Jess was in it!

Haven't been watching lately, it's not showing where I am.

i actually liked jess, he had an interesting personality. and he's suppose to come back this season, like episode 8 and he apparently wrote a book and rory inspired him.

Really? He's coming back in S6? God, I hope so. I miss him so much. I think he and Rory really fit together. I don't really like Logan. The first 3 seasons were good.

Guest ice_sylph

i prefer jess over dean! haha i like bad boys! i think dean is a bit uptight for rory... she needs someone to show her a good time haha

logan is alright, i guess... :rolleyes: but his family is weird~ and not very nice! those who finished watching season 5 would understand. i prefer jess!!!

Guest Saranghae012

yeah i liked that whole tristan, paris and rory thing lol

he sure is a cutie xP i still haven't watched more than season 1 and a few from other seasons, so idk who jess is yet lol i gotta go buy the second season!! x_______x

-Chelly*

Guest tinyblueangel

yeah the first few seasons are definitely the best...i haven't really kept up in the last few seasons after jess left lol but rory does seem to have changed quite a bit! i'm not sure whether jess will only appear for 1 episode but the scriptwriter likes him a lot and said that if he's willing to come back to gilmore girls she'll definitely write up something for him. he actually chose to leave gilmore girls which is why they had to kill of his character...it might have had something to do with his spin off too though...which got cancelled in the end. it would've been interesting to see how his relationship developed with rory.

Archived