Gilmore Girls

Guest Incise Soul

Guest Incise Soul

i was only encouraging him to yell at rory so that then she'll hate him more and then he'll no longer be in her life.:rolleyes:

Haha me too. I want her to get back with Jess because he taught her so much and vise versa. They belong together. Logan just isn't her type of boyfriend because he's rich and his way of having fun isn't Rory at all. At least I don't think it is?

is it true that the wb canceled gilmore girls cause of budget cuts? tigerbaby posted it on the charmed thread...

I hope not. I love the show even though it's not as good as before.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Asian girl's bf is such a jackass; what kind of a person treats his gf's best friend like that? He deserves to die. He can take, but can't give? SO GREEDY. I was so happy when Lorelai told him off about how she let them use her garage for free for so many months pft.

I didn't think that Luke knew for sure he had a daughter, he was just curious so he went to the science fair. It's probably because he also wondered why him out of so many people in the neighbourhood. His daughter's too calm... it's just way unnatural.

And I'm glad mother and daughter are okay now ^^ I feel so bad for Emily.. she only wants the best, and does what she can to make Rory's life better, but Rory seemed so ungrateful right.. :(

blerghhh. I am not going to like today's epsiode.

read below at your own will. (:

Christopher is backk once again.

doot, doot doot. I wonder what's the surprising news Rory founds out about Logan. Hmm.

argh logan is such a jerk. i can't believe he said he broke up with rory when they were just taking a break.

:angry: yea me too. THis episode was kinda sad bc Lane's bf broke up with her too. It's obvious that he was jealous. I find him very immature. It's sweet how the band mate with the glasses came up with a song for Lane though :P She should go with him

Zach was an richard simmons.

Brian is so much better, though he looks geeky, lol.

ASDFKSJFW. Ew. Why did Logan even break up with Rory? -__-;;

Liz makes me laugh. :)

Guest BlackKitty

I miss Jess..Out of all of the guys that rory dated, Jess was the best one for her. (in my opinon). I really love rory's hair and style, her outfits are so cute^^ I hate Logan because he's just a typical jerk with a lot of money. I also hated Lane bf, who ruined everything. I got really annoyed when he kept calling the band, "His band".

Guest rapunzel283

^ Jess is the BOMB.

I swear to God, their ratings would go up so much if they brought back Milo. SO HOTTTTT!!!! He gives off that bad boy vibe ;)

But I highly doubt he'll come back as a regular character T_T

Guest YunHo&YuRi

I love this show!!! And it's coming back on again in Australia soon :P I hope Chad Michael Murray would appear in the show again like he used too :D He wasn't even on that long before he left :(

Guest litoxshortaii

eh, i dont really like her style now... i liked her with the more good girl look, like in the seasons before she went to college. i miss those episodes :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest artful_DODGER

is it true that the wb canceled gilmore girls cause of budget cuts? tigerbaby posted it on the charmed thread...
No.

was jess just suppose to be in that one episode?.

Yes.

TRISTIN DUNGRAY aka CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY

is soooooooooo hot!!! i was like OMGG HE's in GILMORE GIRLS!!!

yea.. i jus started watchin the 1st few episodes a few days ago.. omgg cmm is soooo hot!!! i totally forgot how much I love that guy. ^^

Jesse, he's cute.. he was on for like this one episode... where he comes back to Rory's life and Luke offers him a place to stay while Luke goes somewhere... yea.. been awhile.. but I dont really kno who this Jesse guy is... 'cept that he somehow hurt Rory.. he's so cute!

Dean- soo kyute!!! i totally missed what happened the episode after Rory's dance at school... sigh >.< but im totally enjoyin him!!

Archived