[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

sugarplum892

27 minutes ago, Sary Em said:

If anyone who understands could help translate?  It seems like they are best of friends!

Interviewer: Today's game is rapid fire questions, are you nervous?

DL: Who will be giving answers?

Int: Both of you.

Q1. Give HSALF another name/nickname

YZ: Love Triangle among the Beautiful (literal translation of RongMauQuan is the Looks Circle)

DL: What was that? The Annual Big Production Drama

Q2: Describe your character in one phrase.

YZ: A fresh bloom (literal: lotus bloom emerging from the water)

DL: Tragic

Q3: What was your most embarrassing scene?

YZ: It was one of our kiss scenes. I was a little embarrassed.

Int: And what did DL think?

DL: I wasn't embarrassed.

YZ: Nothing embarrasses him.

Q4: In filming HSALF and Ode to Joy, which film felt better?

DL: They don't feel the same. One is a modern drama, one is a historical. And in one we are in love, in the other we aren't.

YZ: But it does feel kind of weird. It feels like Little Worm (her char in OtJ) stole GuanGuan's (another OtJ char) boyfriend.

Q5: What is your first reaction on waking up after passing out from drinking?

YZ: Let me sleep a little longer.

DL: I don't drink so I've never passed out.

YZ: I don't drink either. I've never had alcohol. What is alcohol?

Q6: Your favorite city is?

YZ: Beijing

DL: Shi Family Town

YZ: You're copying me! You clearly weren't going to say that!

DL: Why wouldn't I say Shi Family Town!

YZ: You only said that when I said BeiJing!

DL: What! I didn't say Beijing either!

Q7: Your favorite book?

YZ: You go first this time.

DL: Me again.

YZ: I'm afraid you'll copy me again.

DL: HSALF

YZ: You devil! I was going to say that!

Q8: Say good bye in one sentence.

YZ: Say good bye

DL: Bye say good

Then there is a short clip at the end where she's describing an incident where instead of letting her have a seat he plops himself down and says "Wow it's so weird, in my other films I've always let my costars have the seat but for some reason I don't want to this time..."

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, angel318 said:

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1034:4279643763881070

major spoilers but I unfortunately can T understand it since there's no sound, only words! May someone please translate? 

I found the original gifs and jpgs (sorry if this is gonna cost y'all a lot of data)

71182f35ly1futy9mj3pxj20e022a792.jpg

1. Demon princess asks if Phoenix suspects SH for lying to him, phoenix replies that his standpoint was shaken when uncle fox told him about the truth. Then he saw the wound on SH's ear, caused by previous Water God's power. He also went to Jiuying Cave and saw the marks caused by samadhi flames, and was astound by how powerful it was. But he is confused since SH said she spent a lot of power reviving him and seemed weak (cos she's faking it, duh...) Phoenix says he really wants to find out the real murderer but doesn't want to wrong the innocent. Demon princess suggests a test to figure out the truth.71182f35ly1futy9s8m4hg20ba06e7wj.gif
  2. Fox and snake uses puppetry magic to control JM to bow during the wedding

71182f35ly1futy9r2fhug20ba06eb2b.gif

3. Demon princess walks in the door, phoenix is surprised that she wasn't the bride (phoenix and demon princess planned the fake wedding.) Fox doesn't allow him to uncover the veil.

71182f35ly1futy9qn4m0g20ba06ex6q.gif

4. Stubborn phoenix can't listen to his elders and uncovers the veil, only to find JM under it.

71182f35ly1futy9mlrq3j20e02lodme.jpg

5. Fox explains the hardships that JM went through: JM lost her ability to differentiate color to revive you, even when she's the daughter of the Flower goddess. She contained 'the light of Xuanqiong' using her true form, which is only a flake of frost, and almost melted herself doing so.

71182f35ly1futy9ucr25g20ba06e1l0.gif

6. Phoenix says to JM: let me compensate for everything I did, if you wish.

71182f35ly1futy9owrmbg20ba06ee82.gif

7. (here comes the soundtrack...) phoenix: maybe, we can start all over again. (cries tears of joy T^T)

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 14

4 hours ago, dramacraze9006 said:

Clips from upcoming episode. 

Reveal hidden contents

I believe snake god pretending to be RY xD
https://m.weibo.cn/status/4279749499484107

XF noticing SH ear injury from water god
https://m.weibo.cn/status/4279747012317448

I forgot about snake god pretending to be Night to get JM out of there. 

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

BTS, they are so adorable:kiss_wink:

cr: the owner

Saw this and laughed. Loved how Deng Lun teases her

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

BTS, they are so adorable:kiss_wink:

cr: the owner

I really love to see alt those BTS clips - never able to understand a word but seeing and feeling how good they are together and how much fun they had. Acutally - I don´t know a lot about C Actresses - and I love her as JM. But thanks to the BtS I wish to know more about her.

Coming here at first in the morning again to check for more spoiler. What will I do when its ended... Okay wait for the subs - and than rewatching - extremly from that moment on he came back to life. I love the Deamon Realm Scenes so much - and him as the great One.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Acutally - I don´t know a lot about C Actresses - and I love her as JM. But thanks to the BtS I wish to know more about her.

here you go.  Me too.  I got more curious abt. YZ and  had the opportunity to read an article abt. her.  

https://cnewsdevotee.wordpress.com/2018/08/30/feature-yang-zi/

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

here you go.  Me too.  I got more curious abt. YZ and  had the opportunity to read an article abt. her.  

https://cnewsdevotee.wordpress.com/2018/08/30/feature-yang-zi/

Thank you very much - I just found out I finaly reached a point with C Drama I watch a clip or Drama and can say - wait I know this guy or girl from somewhere... :D What was the name - what was the drama...check...

• Like 1

My eng translation for the trailer of Eps 58 & 59. Please bare with me I'm not a good translator but I'll try my best sorry if I made any mistakes. Plz enjoy.

Spoiler

SH: Xu Feng It's time to eat breakfast... (she walks towards him then asks)
What's wrong with you?
XF: I'm okay, you should go for now
SH: If there's nothing wrong with you, why are you hiding your hand, let me take a look
XF:  I already said that I'm okay (he pushes her down)

XF:  What happened to your ear?
SH: It's because of Jin Mi ..... from that time before when she tried to kill me....... If you hadn't came at the right time to my rescue... then it (the wound) wouldn't had been only just my ear that would be injured (I think she saying had he not came to help her then Jin Mi would have injured her more than just her ear)

DP (Demon Princess): Are you suspecting that Sui He is lying to you?
XF: Her wounds don't seem to be something that was done recently ... It's very suspicious
DP: Isn't that from the martial art that the Water God (Jin Mi's Dad) used when he was living.... If that's the case then...... Sui He is the person who killed the Water God & Wind Goddess..... Then the demon princess ask Xu Feng if Sui He knows how to use that fire lotus (I forgot the name sorry) martial art?
XF: Earlier when I went to ? (sorry but I don't know the building's name)
I saw the evidence/signs of the fire lotus.... And the person using it was just as powerful using it as me (on par with him)... However, how would Sui He know how to use the fire lotus?
DP: Whether its real or fake let's try to find out
(then she whispers in his ear)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Please help me out Novel Lovers out there.. I admit - I kinda marathoned the book and maybe i missed something it was deep in the night when I readed it and I was unable to stop myself in the ending part so I was a bit tired... But hello - was there ever a part in which Night gave up half his life to save JM? I am watching the older Episodes now because the subs are out. When JM got the light she needed for the pill - and Night sacrificed so much to rescue her...

I can´t recall that from the book - and if I am right - i hate this change...

Very spoilt tonight. Thank you, thank you @angel318 and @Alpaca Tuotuo.

Even though there was a high chance, I'm surprised Jin Mi took part in the bride switch. I'm not surprised about the Moon and Snake Duo antics, but by now, I'd think Jin Mi would want nothing to do with the boys. One is marrying another woman, the other used her as a pawn. 

Jin Mi has spent 90% of the show in light, ethereal fabrics. Didn't really know how she'd take on the Realm In Black. She actually looks really beautiful in the demon queen's costume because she doesn't fit. She looks like a lost little fairy wearing a dark costume to a Halloween party. Xu Feng the Temporary Idiot will need to gouge out his eyes if he still refuses this fairy bride. 

Oh Puchi Jun. Love him! He always manages to make Jin Mi smile even in bad times. Although, for once, I love that Jin Mi gets the one up on his Johnny Bravo persona :D.

Swipe to 2nd gif.

JM: Permit Jin Mi to 'serve' you well. Had enough of acting, your majesty Heavenly Emperor? 

RY/PJ: You saw through me already!

JM: If not...do you feel you have acted very well?

Hoho. 'Serve' can be an innuendo for a concubine sharing the emperor's bed. 

This funny scene says so many things. One, Puchi Jun can be very much affected by Jin Mi. When Jin Mi play-seduces him, he gets all flustered. Beneath that Johnny Bravo exterior must still be that earnest and loving little green snake. 

Considering we still have the face of Run Yu, I'm thinking wouldn't the actual Run Yu love it if Jin Mi behaved like this with him. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

And one more question to make it sure for me - there is a part missing in the episode - these two versiona are wrecking my nerves... JM never give up on her magic power to get the pill?? Or was it in the missing part?

Sorry - i guess it was already dicussed - but i needed the subs first to understand the details... i still watch it RAW day by day and can´t wait for today... but of course i need the subs too.

3 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Please help me out Novel Lovers out there.. I admit - I kinda marathoned the book and maybe i missed something it was deep in the night when I readed it and I was unable to stop myself in the ending part so I was a bit tired... But hello - was there ever a part in which Night gave up half his life to save JM? I am watching the older Episodes now because the subs are out. When JM got the light she needed for the pill - and Night sacrificed so much to rescue her...

I can't remember him doing that in the novel. And ughh I hated that part where he gave half of his life force too ....... like why did they have to add him into Jim Mi's redemption arc. I was super mad that the writers added him in that segment.

They should had left the entire redemption story to only Jim Mi. I am so annoyed at the writers for adding in a bunch of Cr@p into this drama (it could have been perfect if they didn't stray so much from the novel). I understand the need for filler but at least don't use it in crucial parts of the story.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

They changed this part from the book. In the book, JM used half of her Ling li to change for the pill.

In the drama version, they have JM sacrificing her ability to see color + RY sacrificing half of his life span to save JM.

• Like 2

I cried looking at the screencap teasers for the upcoming episodes. 

I'll miss this show when it ends. Even though the plot may not have been perfect but the cast is.

From the mains to the supporting roles, they all fitted so well with their given characters. :tears:

• Like 5