[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

sugarplum892

4 minutes ago, Sary Em said:

so is it fact that the episodes will extend to another 3?  Does it end at 60 or 63?  there's just so much to unravel and I would like fanservice.  Give me all the happy, hilarious and lovey dovey scenes/ending of all the epilogues in the novel please LOL...

Maybe Epilogue will be pass 60 but I think the main story ends at 60 or the producer will rush it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, roli said:

Hello. I just beggin seen this  drama. Still not familiar with the story. But one question : at wich episode does MJ learn her story and does she meet her father. Thanks. Its just that the sites were I usually watch the dramas is not working that well. 

She learns her background and meets her father in this Ep 13 @ 31:26. You can watch it on the official channel or you can watch it on viki both has subs. Awws I just checked this ep has no subs or its out of sync think its better if you try viki.

Here's the entire playlist for HSALF.

Credit: China JiangsuTV Official Channel

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, dramacraze9006 said:

OMG OMG finally! praying for it to be in the next episode already.

Hide contents

XF noticing the scar (injury from water god) on Sui He ear!!! :rolleyes:

This also shows that XF was never really into SH. He doesnt even pay attention to her ears/face until now :ph34r: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

YES! Fate God is back in the house! I miss her! 

I love how we're getting back into discussing theories and spoilers! I really can't wait until we see JM confront Night. JM taking Night's mask away. Don't you love how she literally tells him how everyone sees how "pure" he is, but is in fact calculative and cold. She realizes this and is crazy scared and creeped out.

7 episodes left! Really wished they fleshed out Puchi Jun's side story! Someone mentioned the "love line" I think that's just for comic relief. Puchi Jun's side story could have been fleshed more instead of the demon princess' story. Which I mean I guess it's more relevant to the coming plot. I also think we could have more demon realm arc/redemption arc episodes T_T.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

006SGupely1futthn8e7wg30cg070kjm.gif

006MzPUsgy1futx1dhsqzg30cg070e83.gif

Here's the gifs to go with the video!!!

Spoiler

From what I can Google trans....

So it turns out Phoenix wasn't really gonna marry Sui He...

Edit: OK he was gonna but then he found out about the ear...

71182f35ly1futy9s8m4hg20ba06e7wj.gif

He planned to test Sui He and Lui Ying was supposed to be the fake bride

71182f35ly1futy9r2fhug20ba06eb2b.gif

but then the Moon fox God kinda had his own plan and things got messed up?

I knew you weren't a bird brain Phoenix!!! Somewhat!!! :bawling:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 4

Xu Feng Wedding Spoiler Gifs Enjoy :wub::) Fox & Snake Immortal will forever the best wingmans. I love them so much. :rolleyes:

Spoiler

8IXSyiw.gif

XgpT6Hn.gif

P9Cm08Q.gif

xnt93e5.gif

Ap9PB60.gif

vNfNEtV.gif

Ughh here's one of Run Yu ...... Ew he's so gross towards the end of this story!

Spoiler

d31bdpq.gif

Not quite sure but I think he's attacking his uncle the Fox Immortal.

O4xYqCa.gif

Here's a vid of Jim Mi confronting Run Yu.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5862649049

There's a translation for this vid that dramacraze9006

posted a few comments back on page 43.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Spoiler

Thank you @thehumantree and @BaiZiHua for sharing this gifs

Can't wait to watch full episodes.

I think also that after they finished the marriage's ritual XF figured out it was JM. 

Night's actions are getting more worse. Can he be less obssessed and understand we can't force someone to love back?!!!

I am afraid the end will be rushed, the battle and the happy ending will be only in two episodes!!! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, BaiZiHua said:

Xu Feng Wedding Spoiler Gifs Enjoy :wub::) Fox & Snake Immortal forever the best wingmans. I love them so much. :rolleyes:

Hide contents

XgpT6Hn.gif

P9Cm08Q.gif

xnt93e5.gif

Ap9PB60.gif

Ughh here's one of Run Yu ...... Ew he's so gross towards the end of this story!

Hide contents

d31bdpq.gif

Not quite sure but I think he's attacking his uncle the Fox Immortal.

O4xYqCa.gif

Does anyone know what XF is saying in that last gif? Seems like he isn't even mad at the bride-switching...?

Also YIKES at that gif of RY...I'm starting to feel like they are going overboard with his evilness. I really don't know how the changes to his character are going to fit with his ending in the novel...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, paperwishes said:

This also shows that XF was never really into SH. He doesnt even pay attention to her ears/face until now :ph34r: 

She wore some accessory on her ear,  it was not visible properly.  

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's a vid of Jim Mi confronting Run Yu.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5862649049

There's a translation for this vid that dramacraze9006

posted a few comments back on page 43.

That was a very powerful confrontation.  Even after that, aiyou, RY :confused::triumph:

• Like 4

Maybe I am the only one - but I woundn´t mind a change from the novel. The scene I would love to see (don´t hate me novel lovers - I love it too) is that Phönix married JM knowing it is her in the end - and they have a few wonderful days together. I really wish them to be in love again before she dies - not only dispair.

And I would love it when she is not the hostage in the war - but she stands on Phönix Side. Would it change the story too much? Yes sure - but in a way I would love - so Phönix will not pretend to the last minute he still hates her... big change - I know.

Night in the novel came to free the hostage - his soon to be bride - but that was only his obsession anyway. He would not be able to let her stay on his Brothes side too - and maybe it would hurt him even more to see that the true lovers found them again (he deserves that pain).

Spoiler

For the Night gifs. In the novel when I remember it right Night never used violence against her - but he imprissioned her for three month and ordered the wedding in spring. The one who came and pretended to lose his temper looking like night was the secret hero again.

But from the gif i would really say they made Night acting up true to his real feeling - maybe thats the scene when he made her a prisoner again.

I really hate waiting on that point... so excited...

Oh and a question - i only read it the Drama has 63 Episodes - why are you talking about 60? Dont scare me... will it be only 60 Episodes? I need a full played out happy end.

• Like 5

^ 63 episodes due to the cutting and TV commercials. 60 episodes is for the DVD release.

I think they're gonna have a couple months of bliss before the war breaks out!!

Spoiler

bf5f28e4gy1fuu0uz0479g20a20bmb2c.gif

Look at the cheeky mofo giggling!!!

She has a bump!!!! :ph34r:

It's just speculation rn but if she really was pregnant then her death would be even more sad and excruciatingly painful for Phoenix cuz it's 2 deaths he has to bear!!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, thehumantree said:

^ 63 episodes due to the cutting and TV commercials. 60 episodes is for the DVD release.

I think they're gonna have a couple months of bliss before the war breaks out!!

Hide contents

bf5f28e4gy1fuu0uz0479g20a20bmb2c.gif

Look at the cheeky mofo giggling!!!

She has a bump!!!! :ph34r:

It's just speculation rn but if she really was pregnant then her death would be even more sad and excruciatingly painful for Phoenix cuz it's 2 deaths he has to bear!!

Thank you!!!

Maybe my wish comes true - i ignored something - ah stupid me - her dress in the last war is not like she is a hostage but much more like she is already his queen. Gosh - I love that.

And I never saw a picture in which she was bounded to a chair or anything too.

Give me happy loving times - and kiss and hugs - pleasssseeee

Actually - whe should not blame JM for not be able to trust Phönix - she saw the dream - she knew about the glass fire - and she had a hard time to trust or not - without love.

We only saw a picture of Phönix and damn evil Bird... and a few already got angry with Phönix how stupid he became... we should wait and trust him too. :D

edit; I can´t stop looking at this gif - feels so good....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, angel318 said:

He doesn't act that way (or maybe I haven't seen it much in action) but many of the minor characters like the demon princess and his uncle said the removal of his celestial class is almost like killing him.

Can you tell me where is this happen?

I am getting more and more disappointed with the redemption arc the farther episode I am going. I don't know why but Jin Mi love declaration scene feels flat? At this point of time I don't know who I should blame. The actress/actor or the script. I am quite mad and this is when I haven't watch the middle part of the drama (the ones that almost all of you complained about). Sigh ..... What troubled me more is how Jin Mi tattle tale Sui He to Xu Feng. It is like she wants to wash her hands "It is Sui He! I thought it was you. Sorry, my mistake" ....... In the novel, Jin Mi never bring Sui He name when she knows her mistake and trying to earn Xu Feng forgiveness. I like that more because it shows that Jin Mi understand she is the one in the wrong of not believing Xu Feng in the first place. When you bringing somebody else name when you are asking for forgiveness, it gives illusion of "not-sincere" because in a way you put some of the blame on that somebody, not wholly upon you.

I still have another problem with how Xu Feng get to be the Demon Lord. I thought that we will have a battle scene or something, that showcase Xu Feng might, since all the demon seems to be so afraid of him. Well ......:blink: Also why the drama make a scene about Jin Mi saving Pu Chi this late in the drama??? It takes away some tension. She should be in a state of unable of thinking anything else but Xu Feng.

Instead of wasting time in demon princess and her lover, why don't the drama elaborate more on Xu Feng? How he feels about the big change of his life, his pain and his unchanging love to Jin Mi, etc. Deng Lun interpretation of Xu Feng at this point seems to be "melancholic and in a great inner pain". Like life is just something fleeting by. I wish we can get him alone with his thought to see how he still loves Jin Mi despite the great sin she did toward him.

This drama has potential to be great. It tells about how someone tastes love for the first time, but the first taste she get is not its sweetness but its bitterness. And how love wins over all, it is able to empower someone to forgive everything. The redemption arc should be the peak of this drama, where all devastating emotion poured down. We still have around 4 episodes, hope to see an improvement ......

• Like 4

Spoiler

@Mau_Cherry I also agree with you. I want this change, i liked the novel but i hope for their reconciliation before the battle. I think in the battle according to the trailers videos, she will be by the side of XF not as a hostage but Night thinks she is and with  all  his creepy obessession wouldn't believe she wants to stay with XF. 

I am so excited to watch the wedding's episode ^^

I heard that there will be only one episode today, is it true?!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Night never thought JM was a hostage. He knew she escaped but he used it to wedge a war against XF. He must be really delusional to think that someone that told him she could only love XF and that he had to lock up to stay with him didnt leave him on her own. But since the drama is making it seem like his craziness is escalating and he has a tendency to trick himself, who knows.

I feel like drama Night is much more evil than book Night. I am going to be so mad that he doesn't get any punishment for his actions.

• Like 6