[Drama 2017] Hospital Ship 병원선

wildflowers

12 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I changed my profile pic.. @Yongzura n @ferily I have changed my profile pics.. It's ur turn.. Gosh!! It's irritating.. Soo less OTP moment.. Very disappointed!! 

Only 2 hours but still no 2nd kiss.. 

2 last episode hope the last kiss bets will win,  because if still no kiss scene until the last episode, we all here might be have wierd profile picture.... :lol: haha

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, yusefull said:

The baseball was on kbc 2 but didn't stop mad dogs for airing on time. I find these week episode of mad dogs more interesting than SH so I watch both live and I can't help to focus more on mad dogs. And the episode was mutch more powerfull.

I like that KH told the truth and I feel he just did it as a doctor and because it's the right thing to do. Not as her boyfriend. They don't make me feel she is a weak woman that need protecting but that it was just the good thing to do.

Again politics and all, so boring. Just the 8 last episodes focused on EJ and KH with both of them going to KH sister wedding would be more amazing for me.

I like that EJ give KH her hand first. I love them going on normal date. I don't need them doing fancy stuff (I feel it wouldn't go well with them). The back hug after the heavy talk is amazing. I love when they look at each other eyes. I like the hug but I would hhave laugh a kiss.  I like how he take her hand and caress it. Still, I would prefer if they start by calling each other without the doctor.

I love how they are as a crew all together. Only wish that when the ship leave without them on itn KH and EJ were next to each other. I understand they want to make the moment about The crew and not the otp but even then I want them closer.
I don't care about the family of the hs chief (we know now that there is no romance with the head nurse since he still call his ex? wife honey).

The mother is mean to the person who save her and her child. No remorse at all.

Weird that we don't see JG mom more or hear about her becoming family with them after so long. She did say she was her new mom and after all this time we don't see her anymore. Not even bringing home made food. I hate they made JG dad who is a good guy do bad things for the greater good. He even has to stop EJ to operate when she is the best doctor for it. At least we see it hurt him.

I wonder how can the money bad guy win, after all with time the people on the island will die because the hs doctor say his system doesn't work. We already got patient who can't use it. Wouldn't he loose everything with lawsuit and all ?
I don't want to be the hs doctor who fight it and win. They should tell journalist and cop the truth and let them do their job. Maybe presure in any way at some point JG dad to say the truth.
The only thing I would accept them to do would be to go to each island and video tape the people telling that they can't use the new system and give it to the journalist.
They could even give it to the rival of the money bad guy.

I agree. To create another conflicts at this stage is really not wise. 

7 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I changed my profile pic.. @Yongzura n @ferily I have changed my profile pics.. It's ur turn.. Gosh!! It's irritating.. Soo less OTP moment.. Very disappointed!! 

I am very dissapointed with writer nim. No OTP moment till today. We only left 2 episode and it is too rush to have another conflict when they are supposed to wrapped up everything. 

I'm starting to get annoyed with the writer. Why she keeps giving us dramas. You have one wonderful couple there with oozing chemistry but what are you doing? Stuffing airtime with politics? I expected the last 4 episodes to be OTP-focused but we barely get sweet/romantic scenes. I'm seriously so mad. I've been waiting for them to be together since forever and when they became a couple, you throw politics in our faces. If you really wanted some politics in the drama, you should've at least given us more sweet happy couple scenes before starting the politics. You could've at least ended their first date properly instead of cutting it short like this. I mean only 4 minutes for their 1st date! What is this? I know it's a medical drama but since you added romance, you should have done it the right way. I wish they used the baby story as a good motive to our couple to stay together and think about having kids, not as a problem that gives them nothing but worries and sadness. These two have suffered enough already and that would've been so much better. I'm really disappointed with this week's episodes cz I had high romance expectation... Does this writer have personal issues with romance. She really can't do that to her viewers. It's so cruel...

I'm afraid we're really getting an open ending. Didn't the fortune teller tell her on ep 5-6 that she will be single or destined to be single... sometging like that! Please correct me if I'm wrong. Aaaaah So frustrating.

AND OMG I have to see this ahjussi in my profile pic for the whole next week... I 'm even madder now...

55 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Okay, in the process... Will be changing it in a few mins.

Thanks @icyphoenix for accompanying me, I believe you have to register at the site so that you will not be cut off suddenly.

p.s Our frustrated / disappointed nurse

16 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Hahaha are we all going to change our avatar because sad to say there will be no second kiss! Andwe!

rough translations for Hyun Jae's scenes...

SEJ: Is it finished?
KH: Why do you come here? Are you worried about me?
SEJ: No. I want to go somewhere with you
KH: You do? Where is it?
SEJ: You’ll know when we arrive there
KH: Okay. Let’s go

KH: The place that you want to go, is here?
SEJ: We got the role to take care about the ingredients. That’s why we have to buy it in here. You knew that I don’t have any car

SEJ: Hello
Ajumma: Aigoo.. You’ve come? What brings you here? Today your bride/wife’s mood looks good
KH: Ajummeoni, she’s not my wife yet
Ajumma: If she isn’t, then what?
SEJ: What do you recommend?
KH: What did you say? You don’t have the list?
SEJ: How can you live by planning it before?
SEJ: Please recommend and choose something good for us
Ajumma: Okay. This is good. It tastes good and good for your health too
SEJ: It’s for 10 portions
Ajumma: I’ll give you lots
SEJ: We didn’t bring lot of money
Ajumma: I’ll give you some discounts
SEJ: Thank you
Ajumma: In geol, please wrapped it for me. Follow me, I’ll show you something good
SEJ: Okay

Ajumma: Here, what do you want to eat?
SEJ: This
SEJ: Wait a minute
Ajumma: Omo
Ajumma: Don’t you have teeth?
KH: Give it to me
Ajumma: Well you can try it. It’s delicious, right?
KH:  It is
Ajumma: Is there anything that you want to eat more?
Ajumma: How about this? It’s delicious, right?
SEJ: Whoa, it’s so delicious
Ajumma: What should I give to you? Hmm

KH: You were smiling so brightly. Now you look like that you want to cry
SEJ: Me? Who says?
KH: Let’s stop for a moment. We have to talk

KH: You had told me this before. Whether I really laugh or because I can’t endure it more that I just laughed it. You were doing that for the whole day. Did you really feel happy?
SEJ: Have you caught on it?

SEJ: I’m used to be a person who has no relationship with others. I never match my eyes with others or remembering my patients’ name. I also didn’t care or understand about my colleague or friends
SEJ: Do you know? If you have no expectation, then you won’t have fear
KH: Because you won’t be disappointed (?)
KH: But now it’s different, right?

SEJ: I think so
SEJ: I was wondering what will happen if hospital ship won’t be able to sail forever? What will happen to the rest of hospital ship crews? What will happen with the patients? I was so worried and afraid. I tried to hide my fear and to be strong but it didn’t work
KH: Nothing will happen to me. When you smile even though you feel sad, you have comforted me
KH: What it’s a relief that I have found out it
KH: But you don’t need to do it anymore in the future. If you are afraid, then say it. If you are having a hard time, you can ask for help. When you sad, just cry. Comfortably
KH: I might catch on your act today, but next time there is a possibility that I won’t know

KH: From now on, tell everything to me. What ever happened, don’t try to take the burden all by yourself. If you did, you are really bad. Promise me. Can you promise?
KH: That’s good then

14 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

Maybe there will be no 2nd kiss. Maybe the writer want to avoid people complain. Maybe got people that not happy when the lead kiss?. Then why cast lead actress with huge age gap actor? Really pissed off with the lack of otp moment

Oh I hate Knetizens... All these people who complained must have not watched the drama but still complained. It has always been the case with Knets. We need to do something guys. We need to talk to MBC about this and ask for more OTP moments and kisses. Seriously. I don't want this beautiful couple to be wasted just because some people are being judgemental and ruining the drama for those who are watching and enjoying the drama.

I am more confused than at the end of yesterday ep. What the heck that old-hog-bad-crazy CEO wants ??? Why he is so crazy for pull down SEJ ?? I don't understand nothing I'm like a ship on a dense fog without a captain and crew !! :(:blink: 

BTW please girls change yours avatar I can't even look at yours name, better a pig or caw or even worms or yes shark   !!! PLEASE !!!

8 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

Maybe there will be no 2nd kiss. Maybe the writer want to avoid people complain. Maybe got people that not happy when the lead kiss?. Then why cast lead actress with huge age gap actor? Really pissed off with the lack of otp moment

Exactly what I'm thinking. Is the huge age gap the reason for this? Then why cast them in the first place. Really disappointed right now.

Spoiler

Anyway, HJW is so pretty and sexy here.

gQ1fwfxrS7e2xlDJcHRiYg.png

10 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

Age gap?? They are not children, why would viewers feel offended if they kiss? ? Goblin lead actor/actress age gap is obvious too but no one complaint. 

9 minutes ago, etylovedrama said:

This is just an assumption right?  I'd rather think this is the writer's plan all along.  

57 minutes ago, andra30 said:

I am more confused than at the end of yesterday ep. What the heck that old-hog-bad-crazy CEO wants ??? Why he is so crazy for pull down SEJ ?? I don't understand nothing I'm like a ship on a dense fog without a captain and crew !! :(:blink: 

BTW please girls change yours avatar I can't even look at yours name, better a pig or caw or even worms or yes shark   !!! PLEASE !!!

Yeah. Me too. Don't really understand what the bad ceo want. Why he bend to tarnish SEJ. If he want to pull her back to Seoul. He can do it nicely. Furthermore Geoje Hospital will be his also. If he want SEJ to work with him. It doesn't matter if she work at Seoul or Geonje right?

@Yongzura. Yes. My assumption only. Hope that not the case. Hope it settle by next week 1st half episode. Then we can enjoy otp moment the fullest

@kaciemom. I always thought mostly writer are woman.... Goblin woman, W- woman, wyws - woman.  Dots woman etc.... 

wow still no 2nd kiss..  hope it will happen next week..  i dont want the old chairman to be my profile pic.. writernim i will totally boycot you forever,  ok i get it that your show is a medical drama not a romance one but pls. how come you made managers chu wife suffer and not the greedy old goat he at least must experience the same pain that our HS crew deal with, so he can see his error,  haist you make me so mad at you..

@Yongzura is right, i don't think we can blame the knets entirely.  For there to be a proper and believable kiss actually the HS has to set sail again. KH and SEJ arent the sort to kiss to make themselves feel better (this applies irl too lol).

Sigh I'm all for realism and dramas not copping out and putting in too much romance but this all feels a bit weird. Maybe there will be HS 2 (I wish). 

Awww @lovegirl92that bts is so sweet, thanks for sharing :)

Ok just for that i almost feel ready to forgive the writer 

Archived