[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

49 minutes ago, muxic88 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

let me apologize first, I'm writing this just because I can't take it myself anymore, and I might delete soon after, But first, let me spit this out for a while, it seem the one ctj associate to cherwon is not NJH, as much as I wish it'd be her, it's someone else, not from the other ships too. well,  (I have proof.) and so far I know Park seonho director is stil out of country, I wonder how did they meet.  Please don't quote me.

Could you give us some more detail? Does it matter who CTJ is referring to and what does that have to do with director nim? 

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Doesn't matter really who CTJ brings to Cheorwon because I am sure Wookie will catch up with NJH in less than 100 days.

Can't stop a man in love from seeing his love if you know what I mean (I have 101 reasons of proof) :D

aww I wish,but it seem the one ctj cherperon is the girl jcw is dating, so NJH visit doesn't seem to be happened unless t5hey call her to to go along, basicially the ones kim ye won cited names in the interview might be the ones who are not visiting him, she said, we wished him to come out well, it usually said by people who aren't visiting. I wish I am wrong though. Can someone explain me about the membership she said?

But well, who knows, it's 2 years and  NJH might visit at least once with pizza nd chicken in 2 years. maybe after seonho director come back, they might visit, but I don't see her visiting in this 100 days unless someone like ctj who would want  to visit him on his own  tag along with her.

could you pleases delete the quote?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, masthu said:

Just dropping by….

I remember chingus out here were saying that what NJW said “It doesn’t suit you” was an adlib  when BH said “Shall I curse at them more?”

As I was rewatching that scene, it  felt pretty normal and in character of BH to curse at them. But guys if you take a back seat and look at it from ji chang wook’s POV the real Hyunnie doesn’t curse, since she’s so sweet and respectable towards everyone and I cannot envision uri angel hyunnie cursing like that. So my take is that wookie’s adlib was meant to the real hyunnie and not BH in the drama…. (wookie might  have said it involuntarily but his heart might have meant what he said :wub:) Just a random thought….

Ah, I like this random thought.:wub:  It would be pretty normal for BH to curse. Heck, she had that whole curse song for her ex! Lolol. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, muxic88 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

let me apologize first, I'm writing this just because I can't take it myself anymore, and I might delete soon after, But first, let me spit this out for a while, it seem the one ctj associate to cherwon is not NJH, as much as I wish it'd be her, it's someone else, not from the other ships too. well,  (I have proof.) and so far I know Park seonho director is stil out of country, I wonder how did they meet.  Please don't quote me.

Why don't you dm me too? :lol:

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, muxic88 said:

aww I wish,but it seem the one ctj cherperon is the girl jcw is dating, so NJH visit doesn't seem to be happened unless t5hey call her to to go along, basicially the ones kim ye won cited names in the interview might be the ones who are not visiting him, she said, we wished him to come out well, it usually said by people who aren't visiting. I wish I am wrong though. Can someone explain me about the membership she said?

But well, who knows, it's 2 years and  NJH might visit at least once with pizza nd chicken in 2 years. maybe after seonho director come back, they might visit, but I don't see her visiting in this 100 days unless someone like ctj who would want  to visit him on his own  tag along with her.

could you pleases delete the quote?

Who JCW dating??? CTJ cherperon??

Hope you can clarify me with this one??

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, tomago said:

Not very sure of ur intent, you have been saying that both of them are not close, nvr called each other after drama, jcw is dating someone else.. if u really hv proof then show us, and don't just drop hints saying u know something. *swat away flies*

True. Are u from dispatch??You can pm us. 

After all the connecting evidence with JCW and NJY, someone will say the that he is dating  a person of CTJ. 

Fellow shippers please help me to regain my right mind. Please I am begging you. 

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, riririru said:

"she said, we wished him to come out well, it usually said by people who aren't visiting"

even the family, staff or friends of him? Mr. Guitar, KW, Manager Bang, etc also wished him to come back well tho

Sorry chingus, im not following, in which article does said ctj will bring someone to visit CW.... 

and if cw just joking about wanting JH to visit him in the army , why would he do it in national tv , he should know the consequences of dropping name ....

• Like 23

@muxic88 can you dm me? Pleaseeee. Why im feelin heart broken to know this news. Could you slap me and bring me back to reality 

Please show us the prove, we can analyze together. Dont keep it urself, just dont.If you telling truth, just dm me. I really want this ship keep sailing, please dont let us down :(( i dunno what to say. 

• Like 4