[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

28 minutes ago, tomago said:

oh no. thats abit crazy. actually even KW also got this hat but in green. and its not exclusive anw. :/

And i had to say that this is so ridiculous lol so, its a common thing to buy rite? Maybe all of the SP cast got it as a gift from Verutum. Promotion purpose. 

Spoiler

Sorry to say, but i think this is so funny and i can't help to compare this hat-coincidence with hyuni's necklace lmao i can still think the possibilities of the hat given by Verutum for promotional purpose or she is getting endorsed by them but until today i can't even think a solid reason to solve the mystery behind that Stylus necklace other than its privately given to her by him. Hahahaha. Crazy enough? 

• Like 10

17 hours ago, malaya said:

There you go. What are the odds that if we make a poll of non-shippers and occasional drama watchers or the ordinary man on the street and show them the BTS, the kissing scenes, and this interview - they'll come up with the same answer as your friend. ^_^ :lol:

Bwahahaha! She'll become a vampire next, so she can live as an immortal and just write Jibong stores for centuries. :tongue:

Im pretty sure the polls will have a positive result!!!

i didnt tell my friend about all the bombs that went off bcz im sure she was shocked with that bomb i gave her earlier keke...

I must try telling my friend about all the bombs and tell you guys what she said :D and i think we all should ask a friend of ours who's a non shipper for opinion so we can spazz and keep our shipping alive for the next 21 months!!! What do you guys think??

@gglex6275 we jiji shippers want you to turn into a vampire and write us FF forever :lol:. Cant you find an Edward Cullen and turn into a vampire?  :tongue:

• Like 6

I am sorry for asking this, did anyone of you see KYW pic wearing red verutum hat? Its been viral now on IG, I don't bother with the hat, but it make me curious that she wear a kind of golden bracellet, check out her IG comment. They are asking her about the hat and bracellet.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Ahahahahahahahah! I love you guys. LOL. We have so many twists and turns on here that I'm laughing so hard. It seems like Yewon unnie is acting as a decoy for our jiji too! Muahahahah! #delulu 

Or hyunnii might be the bridge to both of them we'll never know right? But for  now let's be delulu and believe that our JiJi is sailing, until Chang wook announce that he's dating or getting married and not ji hyun then the journey ends let ship hyunnii to someone else then. She's still young anyway and whoever that guy is hoping it's JCW, then he's one lucky namja. :wub:

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, riririru said:
  Hide contents

I see some kfans critizing ifans comments on the Red Hat thingy on KYW insta asdfghjkl dis is bad

That hat is popular in korea nothing's weird with having same outfit/accessories XD

I also have an oversized dress like the one hyun wore does that mean im dating jihyun (i wish i am) lol

Then i buy why so serious tshirt and that mean i date wookie... Hahhahahahhaa... Those crazy people's brain really need to wash..

• Like 12

17 hours ago, mydarjen said:

Then i buy why so serious tshirt and that mean i date wookie... Hahhahahahhaa... Those crazy people's brain really need to wash..

Pls dont buy a why so serious tshirt bcz everyones gonna stalk you and might think you are dating oppa :lol:

unless hyunnie wears a why so serious tshirt :ph34r:  im not gonna go crazy keke :wink:

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

5 minutes ago, masthu said:

Pls dont buy a why so serious tshirt bcz everyones gonna stalk you and might think you are dating oppa :lol:

unless hyunnie wears a why so serious tshirt :ph34r:  im not gonna go crazy keke :wink:

Let us all buy that shirt and become wook's harems lolol

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, riririru said:

Let us all buy that shirt and become wook's harems lolol

You did NOT just say that, dearest maknae???? What has our Jijiship done to you HAHAHAHA.

I feel like Yewon might be pulling her hair out now and Hyunni be like UNNIE DON'T PULL!!!!!

• Like 14

Hahahhas. Everyone is sharing their stories of how we met our OTP. I need to rethink and think about how did I ended up on this ship. All I remember is that @attriste and I decided to delurk here to mark our presence in the event jiji announces their relationship and look where are we. :tongue:

• Like 13

6 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

Good afternoon chingus! It's raining here in my place since last night.. and it's not helping at all.. I'm getting emo bcz of the rain..  lol 

Since everyone was talking abt "How i meet my OTP" this morning,  I'll write mine too.. (≧∇≦) Hopefully I'm not late for this.. ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ 

First, I think I'm one of the severe Kdrama addict since birth.. lol It all started with Autumn in my heart,  winter sonata, lovers in paris and the list goes on and on and on~ During that time,  we don't have internet like now, so i bought CD and DVD.. It was hella expensive (¬_¬) at that time..  Hahaha Then i started to download every kdrama i found on the internet.. I lost count on how many kdrama i have in my harddisk.. But i think my sis count it for me, i have more than 100 dramas(?) lol I'm not sure either.. Hahahhaa

Since I've watch a lots of kdramas,  i think i do know how to differentiate between whats real and what not.. I can tell directly when the actors are just acting or they develop 'some' during their filming.. 

Hide contents

'some' in korea

Being in a “Some” relationship means neither of the two people are obligated to anything, which subsequently protects them from the possibility of rejection. Theoretically, the disappearance of a some-nam or a some-nyo is much less heartbreaking than a boyfriend or a girlfriend – whether or not that really is the case. So for the youths of Korea today, being in a “some” is a way to test out the relationship without the risk of being hurt and a way to postpone (or completely forgo) the step of asking him/her out until things are very very obvious. Think of it as a layer of bubble wrap that each some-person tries to wrap around themselves. (cr: https://asiaanonymous.wordpress.com/2014/09/06/youre-not-my-girlfriend-youre-just-my-some-investigation-of-the-trending-korean-dating-keyword-some/amp/)

For SP, i followed hyunnie since WHTMF day.. She is one of a kind..  Not all actress can pull off Seo Wool character.. Same like SKL.. I do think that Bokshil character is for Hyunnie.. Hehe she can be anything,  a country bump but full with her own charms.. But all of her co-star see her as oppa-dongsaeng..  So i didn't ship anything for hyunnie.. now, i love her more in SP..  It's like I'm seeing Hyunnie in Bonghee.. Pretty, matured,  and educated just like her!  Hahaha For Wookie, i first watch him in Bachelor's Vegetable Store.. Then i start to watch all of his works.. I love H but i didn't ship them bcz there's no Zing.. For TK2, tbh i love Y since Love Rain but idk why i don't find anything interesting to ship for them..  Sorry (๏_๏) 

Why did i ship? Bcz of 바라보다 post.. Together with the hashtag.. Why did he post something like thattttt.. Back then, i was quite busy so i started SP a bit late at ep4..  But bcz of that post i watched everything related to SP asap.. Then, BTS changed everything.. At first i thought they really develop some but, everything that we get from post SP debunked that theory.. They are more than some! Idk what their relationship are,  but yes there's more than just being some..  Jiscovery revealed everything. (*'▽'*)♪ and the rest is history like u all said (≧∇≦) i know I'm gonna ship till i hear marriage announcement from them.. lol So, I'm gonna be here with u guys and hopefully we will hear that good news together.. I also know it's gonna be a long sailing but,  it will be fun bcz we are together.. *group hugs* 

#notdelulu #shipissailing 

Thank you chingu!!!! :bawling::bawling::heart::heart::wub::wub:

• Like 13

17 hours ago, attriste said:

You did NOT just say that, dearest maknae???? What has our Jijiship done to you HAHAHAHA.

I feel like Yewon might be pulling her hair out now and Hyunni be like UNNIE DON'T PULL!!!!!

i think we corrupted our precious maknae @riririru and unnie see her comments aren't hidden under spoilers anymore :lol:! what an improvement chinguya :tongue: LOL

haha who knows hyunnie and KYW must be laughing their heads off atm :lol:

• Like 8