[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

16 minutes ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

Altho ive seen the footage yesterday but everytime i see him running with that paperbag.. my heart pounding like hell since i have set my mind that it was Hyunnie in the other car that he ran to.. hurmmmmhhh

You would think he was Usain Bolt the way he was running to the other car.

• Like 7

actually mr k had liked and commented on Hyunie pics(not about her thought) on her on site hair stylit insta, SKL era, SKL days were around september 2016, It seem almost the whole carnaby squad knew her through that hair stylist. they would always comment how the hair stylist work with her very comfortably @waveoflove has mentioned it,  All those hair/makeup stylists hang out in the same circles/places and have same followers on insta. no wonder wookie say he has heard of her a lot and feel familiar. I bet they would definitely curious about this actress pair with Seo In guk, their friend. right?

16 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

little information about the vacation that Hyunie and her team had in Gapyeong (Dont bring out the thread)

Hide contents

I found some pics and I believe Hyunie and her team had a vacation in a personal luxury villa

The pic Hyunnie shared on IG

The pic I found in a property sale website (dont laugh at me. Yes, I searched a property sale website:wink:)

The information about the villa on the website (translate by google)

It is a luxurious luxurious villa with fully equipped facilities of Cheongpyeongho bay.
There is a large pool and barge on the front of the building, 
The rooftop also has space for outdoor parties
There are 5 guest rooms, living room, kitchen, fitness room, cinema room and recreation room inside the cottage.
A luxurious luxury villa with everything you need including a pool pool table and fitness center

매물번호 : 4-301
 대지면적 : 953m2/289평~~건물면적627m2(190평)
 매매가 : 40억원
 진행상황 : 계약가능
 건축구조 : 콘크리트조~ 3층건물
 담당 : 관리자 031-773-2990, 휴대폰 010-6369-1132

No idea whether the luxury villa belongs to a person or it is rented out as a holiday property. 

@Loyal_ss520 Any speculation?

it's holiday property., that villa usually used in kdram too, the one I remember is "Cinderalla and four Knights"

• Like 14

Am I the only one who find odd that choi tae joon didn't post anything about him, while all of his friend circles posted and say goodbye, we also don't see him there too. How long has it been they are friends? I thought they are pretty close, so at least a photo should posted. Stilll I can understand if he doesn't thoug.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

She wrote 0814, the day wookie enlist. Was it kind of support for wookie? If yes, we could say that her throwback pic with hyunie also kind of support for hyunie who left by wookie for ms? :)

It was a proof they didn't meet after, mean no sp team gathering. sorry to break this out TT

10 minutes ago, amery2185 said:

It was a proof they didn't meet after, mean no sp team gathering. sorry to break this out TT

It's 8.15 please don't jump to conclusions that they didn't meet. Unless they said it, we shouldn't dare to say yes or no. Today is the 72nd year of Liberation and independence of Korea from Japanese Rule. 

• Like 23

20 hours ago, waveoflove said:

And Mister Guitar was standing there all that time hahahaha

someone kidnap the mister guitar! CSI squad can do all the questioning. I bet he wouldn't breathe a word even if his life depends on it 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, masthu said:

someone kidnap the mister guitar! CSI squad can do all the questioning. I bet he wouldn't breathe a word even if his life depends on it 

I'm gonna be his umbrella man remember? Hehehehe. He looks a little easier to budge than Mr K hehehe. 

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, tomago said:

er, same hat as jcw? Lolol

Yeah! same cap! Maybe "someone" close to both  gave it to them. 

JCW is a big star but so simple and down to earth. He doesn't mind wearing shirts, jumpers over and over. I liked that about him. In this pix taken days before enlistment he's wearing the Why So Serious shirt.

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, attriste said:

It's 8.15 please don't jump to conclusions that they didn't meet. Unless they said it, we shouldn't dare to say yes or no. Today is the 72nd year of Liberation and independence of Korea from Japanese Rule. 

We, Indians are also celebrating the Independence day.. Yaayiee.. 

But I do believe that SP team have had their get together already..  Then why no pics,,  I really don't know. 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Hello_JIS said:

I started to watch SP because of the writer who wrote I Remember You:D

Hehe. Both beautifully written :grin:

2 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

gah, even the OST is sooo good! All the songs were memorable!

I know right, seeing the kiss scenes bring back all the feels!! *hugs*

I agree! The ost gave so much feels :bawling:

42 minutes ago, tomago said:
er, same hat as jcw? Lolol

Maybe wookie gave it to her/them as a gift :)

• Like 7