[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

14 hours ago, sharreb said:

SEE YOU AGAIN P2

B. POEM 

J ust when its decided love wasnt a priority

C omes this girl who was always in my periphery

W hom now waltz directly in my line of sight

A nd each moment i look at her i fall deeper

N either of us expected to feel this kinship

D ear heaven is smiling on us

N o, my heart didnt expect to move but it did

J ihyun is the girl of my dreams

H eaven knows i waited for my destined one

L ove. This is none other than love

O ne that couldnt be denied or ignored

V ery precious and somehow rewarding

E ven if i thought the timing wasnt right

I would admit my feelings, let my heart be heard

S omeone like her who gets me is hard to come by

S uspicious partner, made this happen

T he 8 years was worth the wait

R ain or shine the days that come

O ur love can withstand the test of time

N othing can change our hearts, our will

G ranted i can only tell you: Shes the one for me

1st Note:

this is an Acrostic poem i wrote for fun. The beginning of each line (first alphabet of the word) together forms a message. This is my parting gift. Lol.

2 nd Note:

I've been planning which day and how to. I will always come in to lurk and i will for sure pop a birthday post for hyunnie next month. For jcw aft completing 100 day s in November. And spazz over our beauty on 31st Dec to cheer her on for SBS awards. Lets make a date and a promise everyone. Also i'll zoom here if a bomb suddenly explodes. Meanwhile the in between i wanna take a step back n try to regain some normalcy in my life. I've been assigned some new projects too at work. And i've been overly attach to my phone n this forum. But il always be here in spirit and always cheering and rooting for JCW and NJH. I know some of what we say here is speculation but for the most part connecting those dots leads to a belief that a new love was born between a man and a woman. No one can predict the future of a relationship. Any relationship takes both work and trust. Both of which can be worked on if you put your heart and mind to it. Even being in love for 12 years now i still pray to God to be guided in my love life, to be a good wife. So i too pray that God continues to look kindly at them and guide both JCW and NJH.

I've met so many wonderful friends here. Many who has been kind and generous with their thoughts, praise and encouragement. So many with wonderful skills of giffing, csi-detective work, analysing and ff writing. We've laughed, shared pervy thoughts together and today we shed tears together. Thankyou for this wonderful JiJi family. I never regret boarding ths ship thanks to the very many of u all here.

Please receive my virtual hug.

I hope to see u all on the main thread if i delurk and see you again soon here. I'll be less active but its not good bye.

Personally im a romantic. When in doubt guys just remember love is one of the strongest emotion God ever gave us.

Peace. Seeya

Awww~ I'm sure everyone here is going to miss your creative posts! Hope you stop by when you can!

• Like 11

15 hours ago, sharreb said:

SEE YOU AGAIN P1

A. 101 reasons why im a JiJi shipper

1. Love

2. Witnessing the deepening of Friendship that blossomed to more

3. NJH

4. JCW

5. Watchin a love story unfolding

6. Two people who enjoy each other's company

7. Two people who can really talk

8. Two people who can be playful with e/o

9. Two people thats attracted to e/o

10. Two people who cant seem to be apart

11. Two people who seem so in tune to each other

12. Two people who dont shy from skinship

13. Bts's playful bits

14. Bts's sweet parts

15. Bts's suspicious parts

16. Whole destiny pre SP

17. Jcw blush and admits njh is sexy

18. Jcw kidding abt waiting 8yrs for NJH to do a romcom

19. JCW testing the boundaries

20. NJH giving permission and responding to jcw

21. Their first exploring kiss

22. Their second kiss with abandon kiss

23. Their chemistry

24. Their synergy

25. Their sexual attraction n intuitive response

26. Their admission of great partnership

27. Their praise of each other

28. Realife aegyo 

29. Njh saying jcw makes her heart flutter for no reason and wanders if oppa felt it like her

30. Jcw says it wasnt awkward at all with skinship scenes

31. Njh says oppa lead her well, it wasnt awkward

32. They both said they dont feel the age difference

33. Jcw says SP makes him wants to date

34. Jcw says hes ready for love. Look for love

35. Njh says she wants to date post SP

36. NJH says its easier to date someone in the industry

37. Jcw says his ideal is someone he can talk to, communicate with, has a bright smile n most imp is her heart

38. Njh says her ideal is someone who is like her best friend, whom she can lean on and can support in return

39. Jcw says if he loves someone. He would continue loving her even if hes in the military. And if she waits for him, he would continue to do so. If he doesnt it becomes a memory

40. Jcw's change in stance from "not the right time to date" pre SP to "wanting to date" post SP

41. Jcw top SP scenes selection in Jiscovery concert included kiss making clip

42. NJH and JCW strange v live overlap

43. Jcw asking njh to visit him in bts. And bring chicken

44. JCW named NJH when ask which idol would he want to visit him. And that his army mates would be happy

45. JCW again name drops only NJH to visit him. And reference "dont worry about oppa". And shyly says if she comes he would really appreciate it

46. Njh in vlive said she would ask oppa again if she can visit him

47. Their stylist fairy god mother

48. Suspicious kyw during volume up. Her face n smile says sth is up and shes clued in

49. Facial expression of CTJ and Nara

50. Writer n pd's take on SP seem to ship JCW and NJH

51. Suspicious bts that became increasing guarded n edited the last quarter

52. 101 reasons ost

53. Shared loved of some artist btwn jcw and njh

54. Njh ig post of stylus necklace. And meat ref

55. Njh admitting it was a gift

56. Njh stopped liking jcw ig since 101 ost post

57. Their interviews refrain from asking pointed questions like are they each other's ideal type.. Would they date in RL? 

58. Ppl ard them avoiding posting of them together. Wrap up party..

59. SP team their last get together remains a mystery

60. Jcw's evident happiness from start of filming SP till now. Like he's in love

61. Njh radiant and glowing like someone in love

62. Jcw somtimes looks like 5 year old who got the candy

63. Njh went in as a girl and came out as a blossomed flower aft SP

64. Njh says oppa has deep eyes. And eyes suited for romcom

65. Jcw said for fulttery scene he just looked at njh naturally.

66. Ninja days of jcw

67. Ninja days of njh

68. Jcw said he would still date in secret, and he wants to protect his love life

69. Njh for now wants to focus on her studies but doesnt shut the door if the right project comes her way

70. Njh when hanging out with her frens seemed glued to her fon

71. Ig puts both njh and jcw in gangnam within 3mins car ride to each other

72. Neither of them were awkward with e/o from the start

73. They act like they've always known e/o

74. They look ao happy and comfortable at SMA early 2017

75. Jcw said he was so anxious and couldnt slp and couldnt wait to start filming for SP

76. During script reading when njh said the line Slp with me, jcw looked at her and shyly smiles

77. Jcw initiated alot of contact from friendly to intimate skinship

78. Jcw exhibit territorial displays. His hand lingers even when it wasnt necessary

79. Njh peaks at her oppa when she thks hes not watching

80. With shy laugh, njh lets her oppa continue holding her close even when not filming

81. No half measure in their kissing and hugging and spooning scenes

82. Jcw eyes roamin appreciatively at njh

83. Jcw teased jihyun is an adult now

84. Njh said she feels shy when oppa said shes an adult now

85. Njh last vlive completely avoided mention of jcw. Like it was screened

86. Njh today on oppa's enlistment did a double update. She too changed her hairstyle and cut her hair. 

87. Jcw asking fans not to cheat. Possible double meaning referencing his girl as well

88. Njh looks sad in aug 14 posts. The smile looks forced. Thats not her vibrant self

89. Jcw was glued to his fon up when he exited. He wasnt texting his mum since his mum came with him

90.  Shared love of pokemon and referencing it

91. Jcw staring at himself n njh on big screen at jiscovery like it was the most amazing thg to watch

92. Jcw happily dancing for njh in bts

93. Njh thumb caressing jcw in bts

94. Antis and other shippers from other ships gets rocked with what they see

95. Shared belief among jiji shippers

96. Continuous coincidences

97. Suspicious activities and lack of from their group of frens

98. Silence resonated that there is sth precious to guard

99. My belief that love found them and it has a life of its own, not sth one can ignore, but one that he recognised and pursued

100. My belief that since she said her heart fluttered cause of him, she recognises he stirs sth in her. That is a first among her long list of costars

101. Because love is enduring if the ones pursuing love is steadfast. I believe in love and i believe in them.

Ps sorry this list wasnt organised better. There is no specific sequence nor diff in their weightage. I just type it out as the thought comes in my head.

Wow! This is amazing! I like "love" is the number one reason. :heart:

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

Good afternoon chingus! It's raining here in my place since last night.. and it's not helping at all.. I'm getting emo bcz of the rain..  lol 

Since everyone was talking abt "How i meet my OTP" this morning,  I'll write mine too.. (≧∇≦) Hopefully I'm not late for this.. ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ 

First, I think I'm one of the severe Kdrama addict since birth.. lol It all started with Autumn in my heart,  winter sonata, lovers in paris and the list goes on and on and on~ During that time,  we don't have internet like now, so i bought CD and DVD.. It was hella expensive (¬_¬) at that time..  Hahaha Then i started to download every kdrama i found on the internet.. I lost count on how many kdrama i have in my harddisk.. But i think my sis count it for me, i have more than 100 dramas(?) lol I'm not sure either.. Hahahhaa

Since I've watch a lots of kdramas,  i think i do know how to differentiate between whats real and what not.. I can tell directly when the actors are just acting or they develop 'some' during their filming.. 

Reveal hidden contents

'some' in korea

Being in a “Some” relationship means neither of the two people are obligated to anything, which subsequently protects them from the possibility of rejection. Theoretically, the disappearance of a some-nam or a some-nyo is much less heartbreaking than a boyfriend or a girlfriend – whether or not that really is the case. So for the youths of Korea today, being in a “some” is a way to test out the relationship without the risk of being hurt and a way to postpone (or completely forgo) the step of asking him/her out until things are very very obvious. Think of it as a layer of bubble wrap that each some-person tries to wrap around themselves. (cr: https://asiaanonymous.wordpress.com/2014/09/06/youre-not-my-girlfriend-youre-just-my-some-investigation-of-the-trending-korean-dating-keyword-some/amp/)

For SP, i followed hyunnie since WHTMF day.. She is one of a kind..  Not all actress can pull off Seo Wool character.. Same like SKL.. I do think that Bokshil character is for Hyunnie.. Hehe she can be anything,  a country bump but full with her own charms.. But all of her co-star see her as oppa-dongsaeng..  So i didn't ship anything for hyunnie.. now, i love her more in SP..  It's like I'm seeing Hyunnie in Bonghee.. Pretty, matured,  and educated just like her!  Hahaha For Wookie, i first watch him in Bachelor's Vegetable Store.. Then i start to watch all of his works.. I love H but i didn't ship them bcz there's no Zing.. For TK2, tbh i love Y since Love Rain but idk why i don't find anything interesting to ship for them..  Sorry (๏_๏) 

Why did i ship? Bcz of 바라보다 post.. Together with the hashtag.. Why did he post something like thattttt.. Back then, i was quite busy so i started SP a bit late at ep4..  But bcz of that post i watched everything related to SP asap.. Then, BTS changed everything.. At first i thought they really develop some but, everything that we get from post SP debunked that theory.. They are more than some! Idk what their relationship are,  but yes there's more than just being some..  Jiscovery revealed everything. (*'▽'*)♪ and the rest is history like u all said (≧∇≦) i know I'm gonna ship till i hear marriage announcement from them.. lol So, I'm gonna be here with u guys and hopefully we will hear that good news together.. I also know it's gonna be a long sailing but,  it will be fun bcz we are together.. *group hugs* 

#notdelulu #shipissailing 

Thank you for sharing chingu.... I love it!!! :heart:

Everyone has different reasons for being here and that is what make this thread special. We stay united even though other shippers tried to sink us down. We spazz in unison for little and big bombs. When everything seemed to go downhill to the abbeys of delusion, someone is always there to slap us back to reality. All these for 2 people who in reality do not even know us but still we adore them to the moon and back. 

Image result for ship otp gif funny

Image result for ship otp gif funny Image result for ship otp gif funny

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, ara8 said:

Seriously I dont know how to divert my focus to other drama...I need some suggestion from you all, what new drama should I check out?

I keep pay attention, lurking to this forum (I will never stop, dont worry..haha). But I also need something else, I can be crazy if I just follow this forum for two years till JCW come back.

I watched old drama, those that I already enjoyed in the past. It will take a while Chingu...

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

LOL! You did raise the 814 challenge right chingu?? I almost had a heart attack because I loved the idea but we made it before he officially gets to the gate. 917 should not be a problem at all in a month if we can keep the thread at least this fast. 

I think our age differences and age group have to do with our abilities to pick up any topic and explore it. I read @riririru is more of kpop because she's the baby here... that world I would not understand at all. 

Hyunie's photo-shot and interview will come out in Sep. If our speculation is right that she was in Jeju island at the beginning of Aug, she may drop new bombs to us?

Anyway, we will have something to spazz at least. 

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, ara8 said:

Seriously I dont know how to divert my focus to other drama...I need some suggestion from you all, what new drama should I check out?

I keep pay attention, lurking to this forum (I will never stop, dont worry..haha). But I also need something else, I can be crazy if I just follow this forum for two years till JCW come back.

I have watched the first three episodes of  Bride of Water God, and then gave up.  Download Criminal Minds (Lee Jong Ji) and Save Me (TaecYeon) but havn't started to watch. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I watched old drama, those that I already enjoyed in the past. It will take a while Chingu...

Bouncing back and forth. Is this what heartbreak feels like Unnie? :( I feel our ship is extra precious cos both of them will literally almost be MIA for a long while. I don't think any other is like that. Haha. This was my one big hesitation to ship, come to think of it, apart from pea-brains. But I jumped in, and glad I have all of you to cry with. 

Anyway! I shall maybe watch some old shows too.. like Kim Sam Soon. Maybe I'll try I remember you. I heard The Tunnel (movie) has Hyunni in it. Maybe will watch Fabricated City too since it's safe. Baby steps!!

wondering about Water God. 

• Like 9

22 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Okay, I wanted to liven up things, well because you chingus seems sad, but I don't think I did very well... Mianhe!:cry:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1278506

@babyval22

@waveoflove

@lovethatlook @masthu @sharreb @Huntergal @MoonlightSerenade @luvforever @attriste @genxv @riririru komowoyo for some translations! @aa95 @findingserendipity @songsongdiehard @Loyal_ss520 @tomago hmm who else should I tag?

THANKS! Your fansfic help us overcome the drought...:heart:

Guys I start to miss Wookie...is just 2nd day...oh no...still got D98/D636 to go... :bawling: hyunie drop us some message so I can divert my attention of not think about Wookie...

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Are any of you guys watching School 2017? It's been helping me get my mind off this a little better. helping me cope. honestly after SP it's been so hard to move on to new dramas. i cant watch anything but thankfully School 2017 has helped a little. 

aww watching that documentary.. i dont understand a word but i can tell it's hard..physically and mentally...you know what that means? when people go through rough times they miss what they love..aka he will miss hyunnie. this will help their love become stronger.

im so glad hyunnie updated on the day of wookie's enlistment. although not directly telling, we can tell she is sad. stay strong hyunnie we are here for you!!

• Like 16

30 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

MY hubby bought me today a 5x7 counted cross stitch kit! He told me to minimize watching Kdrama coz it makes me gaga. So hopefully this will wean me slowly. 

Haha..what a way!! I wish im married now to have my husband to also give me advice:tongue: But I believe it is not gonna be easy for you..hehe

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I will try but it is hard for me because Im not a person to keep replaying watch old drama. EXCEPTIONAL for SP..haha..Im gonna be crazy

14 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

I have watched the first three episodes of  Bride of Water God, and then gave up.  Download Criminal Minds (Lee Jong Ji) and Save Me (TaecYeon) but havn't started to watch. 

I have watch Bride of water god a bit just like you, just not my taste. Maybe I will try to check out on Save Me and Criminal Minds..lets see if it is working..haaha. Gomawo chingu ya

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Are any of you guys watching School 2017? It's been helping me get my mind off this a little better. helping me cope. honestly after SP it's been so hard to move on to new dramas. i cant watch anything but thankfully School 2017 has helped a little. 

aww watching that documentary.. i dont understand a word but i can tell it's hard..physically and mentally...you know what that means? when people go through rough times they miss what they love..aka he will miss hyunnie. this will help their love become stronger.

im so glad hyunnie updated on the day of wookie's enlistment. although not directly telling, we can tell she is sad. stay strong hyunnie we are here for you!!

im also watching school 2017 (puppy love), cant watch water god as well (prefer the 2nd male lead than the first lead though), watching save me (very dark kind of show) and maybe waiting for HJW new show that is airing end of the month (like the story line). 

but yet i am re-watching SP at the same time. #totallynothelpingatall 

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, attriste said:

Bouncing back and forth. Is this what heartbreak feels like Unnie? :( I feel our ship is extra precious cos both of them will literally almost be MIA for a long while. I don't think any other is like that. Haha. This was my one big hesitation to ship, come to think of it, apart from pea-brains. But I jumped in, and glad I have all of you to cry with. 

Anyway! I shall maybe watch some old shows too.. like Kim Sam Soon. Maybe I'll try I remember you. I heard The Tunnel (movie) has Hyunni in it. Maybe will watch Fabricated City too since it's safe. Baby steps!!

wondering about Water God. 

SP and I Remember You were written by the same person. I watched both but i still prefer SP hehe 

12 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

it may be  irrelevant to JJ , but I can't stop laughing at the fish paint of Mr K. T-shirt

Fishy! Haha

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Whew. Still not done back reading. Will just save it for another day. hehe. 

It seems the word of the day was "serious" from Wookie's shirt to Hyunnie's IG post. @riririru How do you say "serious" in Korean? haha

And since I don't think I saw any kiss scenes gifs while backreading, leaving you guys with these:D

Serious 진지 [jin-ji] 

Same as what hyun wrote on her cutting her bang(?) caption

• Like 14

lol everyone of us if not trying to let go, are digging into old stuff for the fun of it. 

Hyunni liked her previous co-star's posts even after drama wrapped up. 

Wookie's stylist has been in industry long. She styled YEH during coffee prince and also Yoo Ah In (dunno why I stalked her zzz).

Wookie stopped liking her IG posts after April 2016. Does this coincide with whoever who said he suddenly unfollowed and stopped commenting on all his friends' posts? So sad. It made me happy to see a wookie ig activity, albeit old. Oh wells.  

Day 2 of army. It has to be 2019 already tomorrow right? Hehehehehe. 

• Like 22