[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I didn't start watching k dramas until late last summer. And even though I heard of JCW I wasn't interested in any of his dramas though I did contemplate watching Healer because of PMY. As for JH, I watched WHTMF and I loved it except I really hated her character which almost made me drop the drama. Luckily, I completed it and just skipped her scenes since I could care less about her character. Now fast forward to Suspicious Partner. Initially, I didn't plan to watch this drama, but I accidentally clicked on episode 1 and well you know...the rest is history lol I fell in love with both Wookie and JH and now they're on my bias list

• Like 22

So JHs friend wrote the following 지현이가 하루에 3업로드라니..해킹당한건가...! which google translates (and we all know that that is the King and Queen of all translations...not) to Ji Hyun is uploading to 3 times a day, is it hacked?

So this means this is out of character for her to do this, but when u r in love and u miss someone, you cant control your emotions and do stuff that is out of character.

If i were on the other ships (based on their BTS, Concert hints, Vlive hints, interview mentioning her name) and then seeing her put up a sad/upset IG post with those hearts on the day of Wookies enlistment, Ill be jumping off those ships. Thats realistic. Gotta accept that and move on. 

6 minutes ago, pauliza said:

That how my Jiji's couple shipping journey began.Its not an easy decision to jump on Jiji's ship after my first ship sank on 22 February 2017 .It just 4 months time gap before I started to ship Jiji Couple .I don't know why I really trust my gut instinct on Jiji Couple .I never felt this way on my first sank ship .

do u mind me asking who that Feb 2017 ship that sank was?

• Like 24

8 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

do u mind me asking who that Feb 2017 ship that sank was?

Spoiler

Before this I shipped Another Miss Oh couple .But I watched that drama  6 months after that drama ended .The drama ended on Jun 16 ,I watched the drama on December 16,found their Soompi's shipper thread on January 17 .And the ship officially sank on 22 Feb 17 :lol:

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

So JHs friend wrote the following 지현이가 하루에 3업로드라니..해킹당한건가...! which google translates (and we all know that that is the King and Queen of all translations...not) to Ji Hyun is uploading to 3 times a day, is it hacked?

So this means this is out of character for her to do this, but when u r in love and u miss someone, you cant control your emotions and do stuff that is out of character.

Maybe she is drunk tonight.:wub:

for  lessen her inquietude.:cold_sweat:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, applebee708 said:

Quick question, is Nov 21 the first holiday Wookiee has? Anyone knows for how long and is he allows to go home? Just curious if we could get to see his update or r they allow to do vlive? 

I believe he gets 4 days off...but if im wrong someone correct me. Well he said he was going to do an update. I dont think he can do a vlive but i think he can give fans an update like a little written message. Whilst on military leave you cant be seen to be promoting or doing business. 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, waveoflove said:

I believe he gets 4 days off...but if im wrong someone correct me. Well he said he was going to do an update. I dont think he can do a vlive but i think he can give fans an update like a little written message. Whilst on military leave you cant be seen to be promoting or doing business. 

also, wasnt wookie going to be out for a few days on september 18 or 19? or something? i remember a fan said he was going to have a few days right near hyunnie's bday. what was that?

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I got to know NJH from SKL because I watched that drama by March 2017.Actually I got medical leave from march - may & had nothing to do at home ,the reasons I watched quite a bunch of kdramas .SKL was a random choice .I love that drama because the storyline is so cute & njh/sig have cute chemistry tho.I just watched that drama once & don't try to find their behind the scenes because I don't feel something suspicious happened between them .

I got to know JCW by April 2017 because he came to my country to promote Fabricated City & somebody did live fb during his arrival.huhuhu..I was quite curious who is this handsome guy ?I was leaving that question there without hesitate to find more about him .Then ,I read Soompi's Fb news update ,he gonna to have a rom com drama with Boksil (Haha..before watched SP ,i just called NJH as Boksil because I dont know her real name ).I told myself maybe I will try to watch this drama after the drama ended .But this BTS  changed everything & bring my heart to where it is now .Hahaha..I am very curious why when NJH was talking ,JCW gave stolen glance at her ?I started to watch this drama after its 20 Episodes aired & try  to find their BTS .Of course after that their first kiss uncut sceen bts caught my attention & 1 of the sbs catch youtube comment said this "Look at minute 3.33 .He was sucking her lower lips !" .Hahaha..because of that comment I replayed that minute 3.33 for nth times ! .That how my Jiji's couple shipping journey began.Its not an easy decision to jump on Jiji's ship after my first ship sank on 22 February 2017 .It just 4 months time gap before I started to ship Jiji Couple .I don't know why I really trust my gut instinct on Jiji Couple .I never felt this way on my first sank ship .

I watched the drama and I really found it funny. i was not even aware of the BTS until I stumbled upon it on YT (i think they are picking up some popularity then) and the BTS that caught my attention was the piggy back ride. I don't know how to insert here but it was Wookie and Hyuni standing by the door after the piggy back. PD Nim was giving instructions, Hyuni was behind Wookie and just instinctively, I saw Wookie's hands gliding to Hyuni's wrists like not wanting to let go. It was to me an uncomfortable hold because she was behind and Wookie is tall but it did not matter to him. Because I already saw him in Healer and k2, I already saw BTS, HE WAS NOTHING LIKE THAT. Then I kept on anticipating the BTS, the more I watch the more I confirm this is not just acting, IT'S REAL. 

• Like 21

22 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Thanks dear ... reason i asked was because i saw fr someone ig there is a list of dates that wookie and Hyunni can meet up and the list seems pretty long ... w his go home dates and also set up the visit time fr Hyunni as well. And w all the dates added up is not bad at all, seems like after Nov 21 they do get the chance to meet like at least every month! But i couldn't find the ig .... the owner is a SS shipper but i guess she is also wookies fans. Too bad i can't find it!

• Like 8

8 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

But its soo much fun becoming a fish. Let's be like Dory. Keep swimming, keep swimming!  to 2019! LMAO!

Hahahha! I like this dearie! Let's keep swimming and swimming and swimming till we reach land and dock. LOL. Am I a fish or a passenger on board jiji ship? Keke. 

2 hours ago, riririru said:

Phew finally finished backreading 13pages!

About the swolen eyes i think that's from the filter, and yes a bit weird her updated 2photos in short time, even the Dyeong friend commented "jihyun updated 3photos in a day.. Did you get hacked...!" lmao

I see we are moving to favorite actors story now so here i share mine with jcw and njh mweheheh

So her friend really replied her ig? Hmm.. You know this brings me to think that it's out of her character and... I'm also thinking.. Is her friend trying to be a decoy or they also dunno there might be sth between jiji. After all they might be trying to ninja till her friends aren't sure what's going on? Hahahs. Which friend of hers replied to her ig? Is it one of her usual gang? Hahahs. 

Hahahas. And yes, I find it so good that in the beginning everyone was wondering who is this relatively unknown actress casted opposite wookie and then bam, they created such an amazing chemistry!

1 hour ago, solaire said:

I didn't start watching k dramas until late last summer. And even though I heard of JCW I wasn't interested in any of his dramas though I did contemplate watching Healer because of PMY. As for JH, I watched WHTMF and I loved it except I really hated her character which almost made me drop the drama. Luckily, I completed it and just skipped her scenes since I could care less about her character. Now fast forward to Suspicious Partner. Initially, I didn't plan to watch this drama, but I accidentally clicked on episode 1 and well you know...the rest is history lol I fell in love with both Wookie and JH and now they're on my bias list

It sounds like I watching SP is fated for you too chingu! Hahahas. 

Good morning dearies and lovelies! How everyone feeling today? 

• Like 17

HEY YOU GUYS! RL really sucked me in for the past few days! I'm still stuck in 745 and we are already at 846! MY GAAAAD. I missed a lot have I? I was just so sad and proud yesterday (because of Wookie)/ I also had a competition so I was pretty out of wits. (+ GOT) 

But anyways I missed you guys!!!! :*

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Good morning dearies and lovelies! How everyone feeling today? 

Good morning to you, its evening on my end... *waves*

I think that now things have quiet down a little,  life is slapping us back to reality, we need to switch off delulu mode when needed. But I know most of us will still be haunting in the thread right?

Image result for moving on life gif funny

Image result

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Good morning to you, its evening on my end... *waves*

I think that now things have quiet down a little,  life is slapping us back to reality, we need to switch off delulu mode when needed. But I know most of us will still be haunting in the thread right?

Hahahas. Yes! I've always had a fascination with us. LOL. I love how practical we can get but so delulu at the same time. It's been one hell of a journey man! Keke. Wonder how wookie doing on his 2nd day in camp. And I'm also wondering if Hyunni will start to become more active on ig again before she starts her school. Keke. 

• Like 9