[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

when I first saw the picture of the military site, i saw the picture of the skull and i thought wow, that's kind of interesting/funny cause i thought it was a fan edit

DIDNT REALIZE THE ACTUAL SITE REALLY HAS A SKULL THERE, LIKE DANG! but it's ok. wookie has joo won there who went through that training and is an instructor there. if anything, they know each other and wookie will probably feel less anxious knowing that there's someone else there he knows.

• Like 13

On 8/13/2017 at 9:13 AM, nianderson said:

He is going into the service with just two women on his mind right now, the only ones that matter. And for 21 months, there is no one and nothing to disturb him from thinking only about them. No screaming admirers, no deadlines, no deliberate manipulation of conscience to fit into a character, no attempts to evade questions or hide truths or feign ignorance. Just him, his loyalty to his country and the girl to whom he has pledged his faithfulness should she wait until his return.

MS gave him the break exactly when he needed it. He has already shown the will to pursue his love, now he gets all the time in the world to relish the chase, to savor the courting, to nurture his dreams, needs, wants and desires in a safe homeport… where she alone belongs.

That was the subtext of his answer to Park Seul Gi’s question. The Wook we know is obsessed with not being misunderstood. Previously he welcomed interview questions on his relationship with other co-stars because that was his chance to clear the air decisively and deliberately. He framed his answers in a manner that left no room at all for further delusions or counter arguments. We also know how guarded he is with his love life. Thus it is a marked change indeed that he committed himself to the point of no return to be henceforth linked to Hyunnie. His answer was supposed to stop at ‘Jihyun-yang-ie said she will visit’, complete with the polite tone and expression he had maintained until the previous sentence. The moment he began to elaborate on their personal conversation, he had revealed his hand… and heart. Just as resolute as when denying dating rumors, he as good as confirmed ‘JiJi’ to the world by acknowledging that he is entitled to her concern regarding his personal welfare and while noonas, dongsaengs and fans all over the world can scream ‘Oppa’ at him all they want, the only ‘Oppa’ Ji hyun yang-ie is ever going to worry and fuss over is him.

The sheer possessiveness and exclusivity he exhibited in the space of those few sentences alone had me keeling over. So much so that it deserves its own post.

Let me just go back to @nianderson part 3 and I'm going to put a spotlight on the paragraphs regarding his enlistment. How amidst the uncertainty (he might have an idea of what's in store for him, but its different when one experiences army life), he has constants and he has certainty that he knows his truth, he is certain of his feelings and that MS is not all bad as its reputed to be. For at MS, during the calmness of the night as he sit still and lay down on his bunk, in quiet contemplation he can gain perspective and set his priorities better. For in solitude we often see things as they are. 

When I was looking at his use of function words at that particular PSG interview where he mentioned about JH visit to the army, one the things that points to me is how high his honesty index is. And as nianderson puts it beautifully. Ji Chang Wook knows his truth and he is not afraid to confront it. :wub: 

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, Olivia Panelewen said:

i wish i can be there too

sending him to military

wave and kiss him from a far

pray for his safety and happy 

:bawling:  :heart:

chingu please edit your post and remove image/video because we can't be quoting pictures per soompi rules! thank you!

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, lizzywizzy said:

Yes, i know. I'm surprised she said that out loud.  She gave herself away. :D

I never really tot about this bomb this way till now. How slow I have been! Hahahhas! And yes, why would she be shy or afraid of being teased by the crew? Was there even a need for the crew to tease her considering it's just an ost for their drama. Keke. I'm finding additional materials unexpectedly and slowly today. I am really livinf under a rock. 

7 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Can SBS release this selfie as a gift for shippers?:lol:

cr. kdramafeed

I know right! Hahahahs. But then again, it's a video. Can they release the video pls? I really loved that scene when JW called BH Pabo so lovingly with that grin on his face. 

And daebak to us! We blew away with 814 already. Kudos to us and Chincha guys.. It's so easy to remember when we hit our 814 pages now. Hahahahhas 

• Like 13

37 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I'm actually surprised that fans are camping out at where he will be reporting to! i kind of wish they didn't...i saw that they put up strings to like, keep people out. ahh, what a scene! wookie wanted to enlist quietly but i know fans will want to send him off. hopefully it'll be really peaceful where he will just quickly say bye or bow and enlist quietly.

Sighh.. Hyunnie cant even get out of the car with all the crowds there ( i am hoping she is inside the car sending him to the base) :ph34r:

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

She sent him off quietly, perhaps a phone call. It's all arranged and planned, she can't be there and she is sad at the moment :(

Yes it would be the least scenario i can think of; she send him off. It would be better for her to stay at home or enjoy her day. We are having this mood swings and all so i can't imagine how awful it must be for her to handle her own feelings today /sobs/

So, i will go to catch-nim comment section today. Just in case they have a bit mercy and comforting gift for us stored in their ready-to-launch stock. Anyone interested to follow me? lmao 

I will start by thanking them for their hardwork and dramatically ask them to consider some beautiful gift to be provided to us today lmao i'm soooo messed up today T____T better start working now i still need my salary badly to join u guys fly to seoul in may 2019 fighting!!!! 

• Like 21

I really drop my tears when read his message. I even heart breaking when saw kangwoo video. I'm sure he don't want  wookie's fans to float a lot of comment, coz he will be sad, too when reading all of them... Wookie ahh... I definitely will be waiting for u. Here jijishiper from around the world also waiting for u.. U stay happy n healthy, too.. 

• Like 21

This is the day chinguss. I hate this so much, I thought I can see the enlistment in the most calm feeling. But NO, I keep wanting to see all updates and its killing me thinking how long JCW will go for MS.

His mom must be the saddest person to see her son go. But never mind this is life. Im glad JCW is very positive in this and having a great family and friends and girlfriend:wink: really a bless for him.

P/S: for the first time, I ever care about celebrity MS enlistment..haha..and I think this will be the last (hope so)

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, malaya said:

ETA: Did those Thai fans flew in for his enlistment. Truly bewildered if so for such dedication. :o^_^

Yup.. I think they flew there just for this D-day..  They are quite active too..  They sent several things for JCW at SP filming site..  

• Like 20

man, i was typing a comment here and my internet died and i lost it! anyway, i was just saying how at the very least, we know hyunnie would have contacted wookie today or yesterday to bid farewell and say goodbye, to wish him luck in the military and to stay healthy. i also wonder how the phone calls work? considering i read that when they enlist, all their belongings is sent back to their family, does this mean wookie needs to have hyunnie's phone number memorized? kekeke in order for him to call her from the military phone. but since wookie is an actor, i dont think this will be hard, especially memorizing numbers or things of his loved ones...he probably knows it by heart <3

• Like 22

CONGRATS y'all for pushing till we reached 814!! I love y'all! It's such a memorable day for all of us to be here for JCW and JiJi couple. :wub:

giphy.gif

I feel sad thinking we won't see our couple together but I know we all will surely see some updates about them. Now can we accomplish 600++ pages by the time he's released from military? Teehee...

• Like 15