[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Good morning at my side of the world. So here we go, this is the date we sending off the most lovable guy off to MS. If so many of us here experienced sleepless night just imagine how his omma and Hyunni feel! I bet they r both crying in their hearts ... eventho i understand this is what all SK families r used to face with all males off to MS..... i mean still .... it hurts doesn't it when your love ones gotta leave u for 21 mths! 

Had been crying on and off the past 2 days whenever i read touchy words fr you guys here. And today i will not cry and be happy and strong as how wookie wanted us all be! Oppa, pls take good care of yourself! Be healthy and come back safe. We will be fine here waiting for you so worry.... no one is cheating on you silly! Good bye Wookie and see u again soon! Come back as a better man my lovely :)

• Like 19

Good morning everyone! Group hugs to all of us here. Today is D-Day and we'll send wookie to army. Tbh I feel.... numb. Empty. Maybe bcs I don't want to feel anything. Sigh.

13 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

Out of topic.. So that we can get to 814 faster.. >_< Hahhaha I saw this in soompi just now..  Beenzino (rapper) posted gift for his love from the army.. I didn't know they can do this in army.. But this is so sweet!:wub: Dear JCW, is there any plan to send gift for your girl too?  :ph34r: hehe

Anyway about Beenzino and Stefanie, I saw one of her post and she posted smth like a video call between her and beenzino. Is it possible to do that in the army? Or maybe because his place is not really strict?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

I want to distract you a little bit. Do you know that we have written over 16K posts since June 11 only? Our SS thread has over 35k but that forum begun June 2016 I think and really had a worldwide (big Chinese fans) pull. I saw another one in that had 24K but since 2014.

With no big bombs to analyze and spazz about, WE ARE A CHATTY FORUM INDEED!!  :D:D

That's amazing! So we average of like 8K per month. But since we expect things to slow down here, maybe we can at least make it 2K per month until the end of the year. Maybe we will get some spikes by September. I do think 2K per month is feasible. If we have the byuntae squad. :lol:

1 hour ago, m i s z CHEN said:

hugs from my side of the world too! 509PM Aug 13!

sharing this video. it's so cute how wookie squeezedthrough nara to get closer to hyunnie while walking, it almost seemed like he was rushing to be near her. and then he slowed down when hyunnie stopped, and then he went in again and tried to position himself to sit next to hyunnie, and he did, hehe

Awww...he find ways. And look how they sorta huddled as they sat down and also JH casually pats him on his left shoulder and laughed at what he is down on his phone. :wub::lol:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, m i s z CHEN said:

FIGHTING CHINGUS!!

i had to come back and add one more comment LOLOL oh my, my life is jiji nowadays. anyway, what i was gonna say also is, COME ON. if we shippers can see THE ATTRACTION BETWEEN THESE TWO, DO WE REALLY THINK THE SP STAFF DON'T? THEY SEE IT IN REAL LIFE REAL TIME!! im sure they are all aware or are all suspicious and hence EVERYONE IS SO SILENT and protective of them because they respect wookie and hyunnie being private people and they are probably rooting for them too <3

I am jealous with the SP staff, they have witnessed it from day 1.. they can even confirm that JCW and NJH are an item. They are all good, it's like a big conspiracy, they all work together to hide it. I guess, they really support both of them.

Good Morning to you, guys! 5:44 am in here. (Middle East)

Is it time for JCW to go?? How is it going to be? Is there live streaming or we will just wait for the news to come?

• Like 14

Just now, lividc said:

Hi all... I seldom post but I'm always lurking and reading all the posts here. I'm serious when I said you guys really brighten my day whenever I feel gloomy and need a good boost of laughter.  So even though both JCW and Hyuniii are going to be busy and probably MIA for a while with their personal commitment, I hope you guys won't abandon this thread pleaseee T_T I'm not exactly an oppa fan so I don't know why I'm getting a little emotional seeing how JCW is going to be away for real today. lol Anyway, please keep safe, keep healthy and take good care of yourself Changwook! I'm sure he is going to be worried about his mum the most but seeing how his loved ones/friends love and care for him, I know they will help to look after his mum while he's away. Wishing his mum good health... stay healthy and happy Changwook's omma! :heart:   

Lastly, thank you so much JCW and Hyuniii for giving me so much joy in Suspicious Partner! Honestly, I think it's the rom-com of the year for me. Their chemistry, ad-lib, sparks and candid interaction are GOLD... I've been watching other rom com dramas but nothing at the moment beats the heart fluttering feelings I encountered whenever I watched SP. 

Aha 1 lurker out! <3 Welcome to the Spazz Family of Suspicious Partner! Please note that we spazz for JiJi couple only! LOL! Have fun posting and let's enjoy the ride to 2019, JCW is about to go on board his HMS Military Service. :D

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I need the correct timeline.. When NJH exactly went MIA last week and when he went to Jeju with his friends LOL! I really want to make it as close to reality as possible :D it causes more heart fluttering yah know!^_^

She missing in action a few days before 4th August because she had her photoshoot with ceci on 4th August

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, lividc said:

Hi all... I hardly post but I'm always lurking and reading all the posts here. I'm serious when I said you guys really brighten my day whenever I feel gloomy and need a good boost of laughter.  So even though both JCW and Hyuniii are going to be busy and probably MIA for a while with their personal commitment, I hope you guys won't abandon this thread pleaseee T_T I'm not exactly an oppa fan so I don't know why I'm getting a little emotional seeing how JCW is going to be away for real today. lol Anyway, please keep safe, keep healthy and take good care of yourself Changwook! I'm sure he is going to be worried about his mum the most but seeing how his loved ones/friends love and care for him, I know they will help to look after his mum while he's away. Wishing his mum good health... stay healthy and happy Changwook's omma! :heart:   

Lastly, thank you so much JCW and Hyuniii for giving me so much joy in Suspicious Partner! Honestly, I think it's the rom-com of the year for me. Their chemistry, ad-lib, sparks and candid interaction are GOLD... I've been watching other rom com dramas but nothing at the moment beats the heart fluttering feelings I encountered whenever I watched SP. 

Thanks for coming out Chingu, anything POSITIVE is encouraged at the moment to chug it to 814. It's a magic number that was challenged by one of our Chingus but really make a lot of sense as Wookie leaves today 8/14. If we slow down after this, it's understandable but we will always check here and post what is spazzable for us to have a reunion. Hyuni might even do a monthly vlive so that's one reason to meet up monthly.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, lizzywizzy said:

I am jealous with the SP staff, they have witnessed it from day 1.. they can even confirm that JCW and NJH are an item. They are all good, it's like a big conspiracy, they all work together to hide it. I guess, they really support both of them.

Good Morning to you, guys! 5:44 am in here. (Middle East)

Is it time for JCW to go?? How is it going to be? Is there live streaming or we will just wait for the news to come?

Well contrary to popular opinion, for me the best send off for him is to let him go quietly. I mean, his role in the society will be shifting from now on, he becomes an ordinary service man of SK. I know we all want to send him off and give him best wishes, but given the respected position and place he is going in. I am a little dismayed at the fans who are kind all agog waiting for him to appear at the gates of the base.

He requested to go quietly, remember? Which part of the statement seems contradictory to what his  fans are doing at that base atm? *sighs*

2 minutes ago, pauliza said:

She missing in action a few days before 4th August because she had her photoshoot with ceci on 4th August

That day6 concert was when again? Aug 3 or 2?

• Like 14

I seen kangwoo updated on his IG,he even turned off the comments section.it feels more sad after seen the video.i sure he drove oppa to there..woah..today is our saddest day..I hope his omma gonna be alright...

let's hug everyonee:bawling:

• Like 21

Ji Chang Wook says farewell as he gets ready for the military

Spoiler
ji-chang-wook
On August 13, 'Singles' magazine uploaded a picture of Ji Chang Wook with a clean buzz cut.

The caption reads, "We present you actor Ji Chang Wook with a buzz cut. How is it possible for him to be this good looking even though he has such short hair? We'll wait for you until we meet again healthily." The photo shows the actor touching his head shyly as he is probably not used to the hairstyle. Also, in the image, the actor's signature can be seen as well as a small message that states he will be back and do well in the military.

The actor will be enlisting on August 14. Good luck!

Source: AllKpop

Ji Chang Wook (지창욱) ♡ Nam Ji Hyun (남지현) - Everything

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, lizzywizzy said:

I would've loved to be one of the staff! Lol. I think they know something is up! Hyunnie said she listened to Wookie's song in secret because she doesn't want to be teased about it, right? Silly, girl!:lol:

• Like 17

I'm actually surprised that fans are camping out at where he will be reporting to! i kind of wish they didn't...i saw that they put up strings to like, keep people out. ahh, what a scene! wookie wanted to enlist quietly but i know fans will want to send him off. hopefully it'll be really peaceful where he will just quickly say bye or bow and enlist quietly.

• Like 16