[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

Shipping is a roller coaster ride, right now we're on the lows...let's wait a little bit on we will be on the highs again. I think even the squad is sad :(

Thanks, unnie. I think it is just reality finally sinking in. It is such a double whammy that both will be out of the spotlight for two years.:(

1 hour ago, sharreb said:

Aigoo thanks for picking up the phrases. I reallt love @nianderson writing. Hope she would write more

Remember to keep breathing everyone!

It was hard to choose which lines because it was all beautiful. Hope all the writers in this ship will continue writing. That will help with the drought. hehehe

1 hour ago, Hello_JIS said:

Yeppp, i am thinking the same thing. No pic doesn't mean the SP group doesnt meet together. ^_^

BTW, do you think we can make PAGE 814 today to send Wookie off on Aug 14, kekekekekekekekek

Call!:D

• Like 10

Lol I said I'll be strong but I'm on a motorbike otw to work (they are taxis here and reminds me of jcw on his bike zzzz) and I kind of made the wrong choice to listen to SP ost huhuhuhuhuhu. 

Anyway I was just wondering why the bracelet was so not my taste yst and I realised why haha.. it's like my dowry jewelry :tongue: in Chinese custom the bride gets such stuff before marriage by in laws and it's usually always traditional gold. 

• Like 19

Reposting the 2-year event timeline as a refresh:

Hyunnie

1. Sept 2017 issue of CeCe mag
  2. Sept 17 - Hyunnie's birthday!
  3. 2017 - 2019 Possible monthly Vlive
  4. 2017 - 2019 Occasional IG posts of her uni days
  5. Possible photoshoots or other projects? I think photoshoot is less time demanding and can incorporate with her uni schedule
  6. May/June 2019? - Hyunnie completes her BA degree

Wookie

1. Sept 2017 - 1st Look mag photos as Fossil endorser. Plus CF with Song Ji Hyo
  2. Army life. Doesn't the army sometimes release photos of soldiers serving in the army or musical performances of soldiers at base? iirc, I think I've seen them do that before. Maybe Wookie will participate in those musical prod and we can at least see a glimpse of him. 
  3. May 2019 - Wookie completes army service

JiJi

1. Aug 2017 - This week or maybe it already happened? SP Team Farewell party for Wookie
  2. Dec 2017 - SBS Drama awards with Hyunnie and Wookie cutout. 
  3. April/May 2018 Baeksang Arts Awards*
  4. 2017-2019 - Hyunnie possibly visiting Wookie in the army
  5. Mid-year 2018 DVD DC release (orig. Apr/May but now delayed). More BTS stuff to spazz on!

*Hope Jiji would get nominated for best actor/actress and SP for director/drama! 

And additional MS dates for Wookie. Would any of these events be televised? How does that work? 

11 hours ago, riririru said:

Reposting

Enlistment date 170814

Private 170814

Training Completion Ceremony 170920

Private First Class 171201

Corporal 180701

Sergeant 190201

Discharge date 190513

• Like 21

Morning chinggus..waking up and feeling all gloomy remembering Wookie enlistment today. Wah, what happen to me? Is this normal? They don't even know me exist. I feel so sad for Hyunnie too. Whether they together or not, i am sure she must feel sad too. I watch JCW movie fabricated city last night, wah, bad timing. I feel even sad after that.. there are plot in the movie like when he has to be separated from his mom, that might be similar to know what happening now in his real life. My heart is in South Korea today. 

virtual hug to everyone. JCW,NJH,JCW omma, and all JIJI shippers FIGHTING..

Whoaaa seriously i'm omw to work and i can't help but getting so emo rite now T____T i was typing a caption for my IG post and suddenly i feel so bitter T_____T i should have take my sick leave today how am i supposed to work T______T lol

I will keep lurking to this thread and spazz later. Hopefully we can get a glimpse of him entering the army base T____T ah my heaaaaaarrrttt /sobbing/

And yes, send a group hugs for all of you (time when I post this 8.14 AM) gaaah ㅠㅠ

• Like 12

I think 4 pages is doable... calling all Chingus! C'mon just for fun! @Huntergal @lovethatlook @stucked @MoonlightSerenade@gglex6275

@aladidah - you've been missing in action for a while Chingu,  what's happening? If you post gifs the pages will fly easily before the 8/14 day ends. Tag all other Chingus you know. We can send him just good luck greetings and it will keep on adding the page.

2 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Whoaaa seriously i'm omw to work and i can't help but getting so emo rite now T____T i was typing a caption for my IG post and suddenly i feel so bitter T_____T i should have take my sick leave today how am i supposed to work T______T lol

I will keep lurking to this thread and spazz later. Hopefully we can get a glimpse of him entering the army base T____T ah my heaaaaaarrrttt /sobbing/

And yes, send a group hugs for all of you (time when I post this 8.14 AM) gaaah ㅠㅠ

I think it will even be sad to see him entering the Military base, that will be the REAL thing.

• Like 8

Allkpop article Ji Chang Wook says farewell as he gets ready for the military

By mkim93    
ji-chang-wook

On August 13, 'Singles' magazine uploaded a picture of Ji Chang Wook with a clean buzz cut.

The caption reads, "We present you actor Ji Chang Wook with a buzz cut. How is it possible for him to be this good looking even though he has such short hair? We'll wait for you until we meet again healthily." The photo shows the actor touching his head shyly as he is probably not used to the hairstyle. Also, in the image, the actor's signature can be seen as well as a small message that states he will be back and do well in the military.

The actor will be enlisting on August 14. Good luck!

• Like 19

57 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I want to distract you a little bit. Do you know that we have written over 16K posts since June 11 only? Our SS thread has over 35k but that forum begun June 2016 I think and really had a worldwide (big Chinese fans) pull. I saw another one in that had 24K but since 2014.

With no big bombs to analyze and spazz about, WE ARE A CHATTY FORUM INDEED!!  :D:D

Thats why I'm always in awe of our forum. Hahahahs. And the bonds we have forged here through our chattiness is one of the highlights for me as a jiji shipper! Kudos to us all and love you guys! 

16 minutes ago, sharreb said:

This is the translation on ig (read caption)

So he promise to update when hes given his 4 days leave aft 100days

Gahhhh. Wookie is such a considerate guy. Even in the morning of his enlistment he never forget about his fans. He's such a sweetheart too. I'm really curious what time he posted that. Poor Wookie mummy. Hope she'll be alright with him away! 

10 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Reposting the 2-year event timeline as a refresh:

Hyunnie

1. Sept 2017 issue of CeCe mag
  2. 2017 - 2019 Possible monthly Vlive
  3. 2017 - 2019 Occasional IG posts of her uni days
  4. Possible photoshoots or other projects? I think photoshoot is less time demanding and can incorporate with her uni schedule
  5. May/June 2019? - Hyunnie completes her BA degree

Wookie

1. Sept 2017 - 1st Look mag photos as Fossil endorser.* I don't think we've seen all of them, right? Plus CF with Song Ji Hyo
  2. Army life. Doesn't the army sometimes release photos of soldiers serving in the army or musical performances of soldiers at base? iirc, I think I've seen them do that before. Maybe Wookie will participate in those musical prod and we can at least see a glimpse of him. 
  3. May 2019 - Wookie completes army service

JiJi

1. Aug 2017 - This week or maybe it already happened? SP Team Farewell party for Wookie
  2. Dec 2017 - SBS Drama awards with Hyunnie and Wookie cutout. 
  3. April/May 2018 Baeksang Arts Awards*
  4. 2017-2019 - Hyunnie possibly visiting Wookie in the army
  5. Mid-year 2018 DVD DC release (orig. Apr/May but now delayed). More BTS stuff to spazz on!

And additional MS dates for Wookie. Would any of these events be televised? How does that work? 

Thanks for the recap chingu! I need to mark all thesr in my calendar man! 

I will try my best to post here today too! Let's strive to hit 814 before the end of 14/8. Keke. 

• Like 17

Out of topic.. So that we can get to 814 faster.. >_< Hahhaha I saw this in soompi just now..  Beenzino (rapper) posted gift for his love from the army.. I didn't know they can do this in army.. But this is so sweet!:wub: Dear JCW, is there any plan to send gift for your girl too?  :ph34r: hehe

• Like 15