[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Just now, Harry97 said:

such coincidence much wow:ph34r::wub:

seriously if professional detectives lurked in here csi squad is definitely getting hired:D

I am not sure if its a coincidence. I am sure they both remember it. They were there, the situation was significant for them. Clearly there was some heart fluttering happening between the two of them. With the way they were acting I think they both knew it.:wub:

BTW @Harry97 you need to edit out the pics and videos as you quote, thanks!

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Omo Omo Omo. I musy be really slow. Not sure if u guys missed this but I did. So this was how the story of their jjang jjang meun came about. Gahhhh! 

Is that what JW ordered when BH visited him in the office??  

I also noticed, in the first episode,  they met in a train because of a pervert and their last trial together in episode 40 is with a pervert.

• Like 13

48 minutes ago, attriste said:

credit to OTPshits on twitter! Wahahaha.. new project... to read her diary! (Who am I kidding... I see squares)

the diary would be awesome. a lot of secrets to reveal. the question is: are there a lot of scenes showing the diary??? :D:lol:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Last post for tonight...gotta to sleep after this post...

Don't know what happen to me.. suddenly turn into CSI squad...hahaha...after finding Wookie's bracelet, i try to Google up Hyunnie's shirt based on these few letters that I saw from her pic - U, N, N, Y- too bad I failed it... so I move on to another stuff which is the event that happened in Hyunnie selca pic... emm since it about fish so I try find info about fishing spot... to check whether it really related to fishing... and the results I get is yes...why I say so...because I found that the setting of the camp(wood house, where Hyunnie stay in) really look like those camp in fishing sites... I found many fishing sites in Korea also build a small camp or house for the visitor to stay...and I just found this fishing sites quite similar to her..i mean the camp shape...a bit oval... Since the Google did not provide the latest pic of this sites...so I cannot say that there is no change for the camp in the 1st pic therefore I left it to u all... for my delulu...i will take it as JiJi went together...hahahaha..

Please don't take out from this forum...i just want share it here...:) GOOD NIGHT!!! SEE U ALL TML...

in ig post nam ji hyune

here is not a camp.

41 minutes ago, poppy9523md said:

Wow... :blink:
I remember that EBH ate Jjajangmyeon in 3-4 episode when NJW was interrogating her and that's how it became their favorite meal to eat in the office.
But this scene is longer from the one in the episode...  Where it came from? Are there any other extended scenes? I want to see them.  

Its from the episode preview that didn't make it to actual episode. Hahaah. @gglex6275's YouTube stalker would probably respond to you by saying "buy the DVD!!!" Was it your stalker? Mianhe if it was someone else hehe.

@lizzywizzy there were a few scenes! One where jw reads her diary and after that scribbles "me too" at the parts where BH wrote that he is annoying.. / when she writes in a diary like after getting her job at no byun and Ji law firm and the end of her internship/ when she writes the Death anniversary of her dad.. think that's about it! 

Alright wayyyy past bedtime it's 1.45am here I was supposed to sleep 2 hours earlier than yesterday!!! Bah ok night dear chingus!

• Like 17

Done backreading! Woohoo Happy 800+ pges Chingus!!!

When I saw wookie's latest pic I almost cried. But just like hyunie, I believe he'll do well. Let's pray for him :)

I laughed so hard with the fish thing. Haha really, such a susFISHcious couple B)

wookie's bracelet is soooo expensive. Wonder who gave it to him.

5 hours ago, Anna Chen-Hsi Sher said:

I don't often speak up but I've been always appreciating all your humor and effort as a silent reader.

Just a random thought about the Fish caption. Wookie has mentioned before on V-Live that his nickname is Turtle (Turtle reads as Kop-Wookie in Korean. Kop sounds like scared or worried. So he said it as a joke. Wookie who worries/scared easily=Turtle)

Maybe, just maybe, Wookie is the turtle, and our Hyunie is the fish? His little companion in the water. So she shows up on IG the same day that he appears with shaved head to show support. "Tada, here's your little fish, Kop-wookie oppa!" Gahhh so romantic!

Ohhh. So this is why his phone case is squirtle :D

• Like 13

34 minutes ago, 1234nm said:

in ig post nam ji hyune

here is not a camp.

maybe.............

so 

SHe is like someone trying to not crying
With a fake smile on the lips.
She is not happy. she is sad.

similar to 30 ep suspicious partner.(park date or last date)

(I am a photograph. I understand person mood)
  • Like 11

28 minutes ago, lizzywizzy said:

Is that what JW ordered when BH visited him in the office??  

I also noticed, in the first episode,  they met in a train because of a pervert and their last trial together in episode 40 is with a pervert.

Yup! Both times were the exact same order about double portion and all. Especially in the scene where BH went to find JW in his office to discuss abt HS case. Then the both of them said the same thing and smiled. I didn't think too much of it but now that i realised I missed the scene, I should have wonder more about it. Hahahhas. 

Okie chingus, my turn for bed too! See ya all Tmr!

• Like 13

43 minutes ago, 1234nm said:

in ig post nam ji hyune

is inside a Wooden chamber for kids in Next to a large white house and garden

here is not a camp.

maybe is a hotel

How did you see a white house and garden??? And a hotel??? 

giphy.gif

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

One thing I noticed though... with his recent posts. JCW's poses with his hands were eerily similar to the one found in 3:30-3:32 of this BTS video. Seems to me they are indeed communicating in a way that only they can understand. The top pic shows NJH's hands position while the bottom showed the position of his hands on her head. Wookie, are you reminding her of your first kiss scene? LOL! *delulu mode on*

You can naysay me, but my instincts tell me I am right. To both of them this scene is significant proof of it for JCW was the fact that he used his as BG while he sang the OST.

I am in awe with this! 

goodnight, too!!! -_-Zzzzzzz

• Like 8

4 hours ago, attriste said:

I volunteer to be the umbrella shader of wookie's umbrella shader, mister guitarman. Hehehehe. Will slowly make him answer many, many, questions bwahaahhaahah. 

@attriste Well, then can I be hold mr guitarman's fan? :tongue: After all being wookie's umbrella shader is hard work.

@malaya @gglex6275  I like where this project is heading. We have a lot of talent here! Where are our video editors at? (Temperature writer/video-creator-nim, are you in this thread?) I always love watching the  amazing Fan MVs and also Fan edits that JiJi shippers create.

We have almost 2 years to save up and hire our OTP right? Maybe if we can't afford one episode, just a trailer is also good. hahaha. 

@Loyal_ss520  That is so, so interesting. Now that you've connected it I can really see the bracelet being a birthday present. Also, wow... that is so expensive. I think we're going to have to double our budget to pay for JCW-shi

So, there were earlier discussions about the Mermanent shirt he was wearing. Not sure if it's relevant in anyway (and I'm jumping into the convo late anyway, mianhe), but I thought it interesting that the brand's (87MM) designers/owners were also born in 87 like Chang Wook. He's worn  them before so I don't know if they are sponsors or friends (or he's just wearing whatever his stylist gave him)

Spoiler

http://87mm.co.kr/

http://www.momokorea.com/87mm.html?sl=EN

And a little bit about the owners (they were previously models, so eye-candy galore). They started their company in 2015
 http://1987studio.tumblr.com/post/55728712052/kim-won-jung-and-park-ji-woon-talking-about-87mm

Also, they have different colors of that shirt. On one retail site there are some reviews mentioning they bought it as a couple shirt. So here is me being delulu: did he wear that because it's part of a couples shirt set? I mean maybe he just threw on the first clean shirt he had. But MAYBE, because it was a big day and a big deal getting his army haircut,  he wanted to wear something special  that would send out a message. Same goes for the bracelet.

Just thinking out loud here. There are all these messages I want to ignore but can't.
- "Jagiya don't cheat on me"
- "Saranghae Ji-Yoon / Saranghae Ji-Yeon"
- Reposted old ad on his Insta: "You are my miracle"
- And more directly: "I would be so thankful if she (NJH) can visit me" (Looking to the camera when he says this so he's talking directly to her and not the interviewer). 

I truly think he's the ninja of all ninjas. Being his honest self and declaring what he wants to out loud, but nobody suspects a thing (except for us and maybe 60% of k-netz). So under the radar not even Dispatch gets it

So am I truly a delulu shipper. Or is there something going on? :ph34r: 

Spoiler

*whispers: there's something going on*

@findingserendipity welcome back! And yes there were a few bombs: did you catch up and see JCW's new haircut photo? Also our Hyunii posted on instagram and her captions led to all sorts of fish discussions! I totally missed out but I had fun reading everything.

Spoiler

Translations credit: ririru

Points of the photo

1. My messy baby hairs

2. The fish showed up!!

3. As expected Hyo-tograper is the best (at taking) photos

• Like 21

27 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

This is what's happening, chingu! And Hyunie posted on her IG after MIA for a few days. 

Aaaaahhh. Waaaaaah...  aaaassaay..  watchamacallit. I am shouting here in the breakroom!!! Thank you..

is she wearing JCW's  cut off shirt???

wooooooh hooooooo

• Like 14

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:
Credits:otpshits

Omo Omo Omo. I musy be really slow. Not sure if u guys missed this but I did. So this was how the story of their jjang jjang meun came about. Gahhhh!

Oh, I missed this too! Isn't our Hyunii just so cute here? I love that little nose wrinkle she gave Manager Bang. Also, in that episode isn't NJW mostly angry and harsh? In this cut he seems to lose out to her cuteness. Even his voice is all soft.

@1234nm I'm going to depend on all you CSI peeps to figure out the mystery of Hyuni's instagram :wink:

• Like 24

3 hours ago, malaya said:

Yeah, and we know what comes after the wedding. It starts with an H. Hah! Not my forte though. I summon the wild imaginings of our Byuntae squad. :lol:

Waaaj. How I wish they stay in the honeymoon phase forever!!! There will be little wookies and hyunies in no time.  ooooh sweet romance..

tenor.gif

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, genxv said:
Oh, I missed this too! Isn't our Hyunii just so cute here? I love that little nose wrinkle she gave Manager Band. Also, in that episode isn't NJW mostly angry and harsh? In this cut he seems to lose out to her cuteness. Even his voice is all soft.

Nose wrinkle..  I find it cute too!  Both of them did that actually.. EBH did little nose wrinkle in ep 4(not in the episode but in the released spoiler). While NJW in ep 23.. Kekeke

Zas7L0R.jpg

Spoiler

Me: trying to learn how to make gif as a starting for 637 days to come..  >_<

FCAA3ze.jpg

nLpy9Ld.jpg

Edited by ysrida_
Added gif in spoiler >_<
  • Like 21

8 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

Nose wrinkle..  I find it cute too!  Both of them did that actually.. EBH did little nose wrinkle in ep 4(not in the episode but in the released spoiler). While NJW in ep 23.. Kekeke

Oh thank you for the GIF (saving :D) Haha, they are so alike. Even with their glasses.
In the show I don't know why they tried to make it that Hyunii's old glasses were funny/ugly. I thought they were really cute on her.

Seriously, isn't this the cutest little bunny (or should I say two bunnies)?

@moonchildren07 running off to read your FF now. Thank you so much!

• Like 16

1 hour ago, 1234nm said:
in ig post nam ji hyune
SHe is like someone trying to not crying
With a fake smile on the lips.
She is not happy. she is sad.

similar to 30 ep suspicious partner.(park date or last date)

• Like 9