[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

True! Ohhhh the wild thoughts one can have when he shows up in that hairstyle and sexy eyes and slight smile...our ovaries is triggered, Oppa! :phew: Hyunie ah, enjoy the last night with him. Give him loads of juices that will last him 21 months, arasso? 

I like to think he's spending tonight with his Omma and Hyunie. :wub: 

What juices do u mean here? I cant think straight sometimes. What juices can last him 21 months?give him milkshake too..  Oh my mind. Haha.. 

About  the bracelet... When i zoom those pics i melted. Because of the bracelet near his face.. Oh my heart. 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Ohhh I did some FFs due to the urging of the chingus here too! LOL

First was https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1277998

Second was https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1278114/8122017-jijicouple 

Goes to show I had too much time on my hands! LOL! 

Wahh! We have another budding rom-com writer. I'm praying to the Heavens that you'll have lots of free time in next 21 months so we can all spazz at the great storytelling you're penning. 

Or, maybe we all should pool some fund to invest in a  project/film/drama for CJW & NJH after his MS. Our talented FF writers can write the story and have our SP writer-nim do the script and our PD-nim and the production involved with SP. In the contract, there should be provisions for many kissing and bed scenes and should be portrayed realistically. Hahahaha! Sounds like a plan right? :lol:

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

True! Ohhhh the wild thoughts one can have when he shows up in that hairstyle and sexy eyes and slight smile...our ovaries is triggered, Oppa! :phew: Hyunie ah, enjoy the last night with him. Give him loads of juices that will last him 21 months, arasso? 

I like to think he's spending tonight with his Omma and Hyunie. :wub: 

Whats happening???? Still working, ill spazz later. Tag pls. C yah later girlfriends!!!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, malaya said:

Wahh! We have another budding rom-com writer. I'm praying to the Heavens that you'll have lots of free time in next 21 months so we can all spazz at the great storytelling you're penning. 

Or, maybe we all should pool some fund to invest in a  project/film/drama for CJW & NJH after his MS. Our talented FF writers can write the story and have our SP writer-nim do the script and our PD-nim and the production involved with SP. In the contract, there should be provisions for many kissing and bed scenes and should be portrayed realistically. Hahahaha! Sounds like a plan right? :lol:

Yessss my thoughts exactly! We got 2 years to save up! They're not gonna come cheap! Teehee!

Gaaaah! It's D-day in Korea! 14 more hours! 

• Like 9

Happy 800 plus pages Chingus! (this makes the thread feel like 800 years plus together hahaah)...actually I already prepared myself for the hibernating shipper mode, but then all these things come up - baby hair, fish genders (mermaid and merman), fish decoded as good luck, and then this Susfishcious terminology of jiji profession heheeh. I believe that black VS white and 'mermanent' on Workie's VS unknown written word on Hynie's t-shirt have some kind of correlating meanings to each other, too (delusion working mode#1). And guess that emoticon Hyunie's sister used means 'do not make it too obvious, girl - shippers are superrrrr smart, so they surely can figure out what your post actually means! (delusion working mode#2)...Ahh just before the drought arrives, I have been really thankful for all the food pooled on jijij's table and we all have enjoying it together (like a turn-on-hibernating-mode-in-our heart and until-we-meet-again party)....I am now smiling with tear running down my face :))) TT__TT...Thank you!

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, malaya said:

then we would also be in charge of the BTS that will go with the DVD with commentary? LOL!!! The Photobook with the OST!!

• Like 10

Just now, gglex6275 said:

then we would also be in charge of the BTS that will go with the DVD with commentary? LOL!!! The Photobook with the OST!!

I volunteer to be the umbrella shader of wookie's umbrella shader, mister guitarman. Hehehehe. Will slowly make him answer many, many, questions bwahaahhaahah. 

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Chingu I cannot find any fish...but when I look at that zoom in pic...make me think of that brand which is popular among the artists..many of the Korean artist like it...which is "chrome heart" and I really find it..under this brand..it have the same bracelet like wookie wearing...

WiJKxcX.jpg

Sorry if I spoil most of the delulu idea...mianheayo...

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Hahaha..I am an innoncent girl :tongue: .

By the way,another FISH's theory.haha. .now I am craving for fish & chips after keep reading fish here & there :lol: .

Ahhh your mention of F&C makes me hungry too. But its pretty late now in my neck of the woods but I'm waylaid by my spazzing on the meanings of wuri JH's post that is probably just some random thought and really has no deeper meaning. :lol:

30 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

@ysrida_ I didnt see any fish in the bracelet but it looks like a girl bracelet. 

If I am not shipping them I will believe he is a gay hahaha. Omo omo. 

Probably the whole entire outfit of him, including the accesories is a gift from our beloved Girl. 

BWAHAHAHAHA! You win the internet today.

Wookie is just in touch with his feminine side. And his very much in touch and touchy-feely of all the sides and curves of someone in particular in the female specie. :lol:

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Chingu I cannot find any fish...but when I look at that zoom in pic...make me think of that brand which is popular among the artists..many of the Korean artist like it...which is "chrome heart" and I really find it..under this brand..it have the same bracelet like wookie wearing...

OMG this bracelet for $ 6,700.72 :crazy::blink::ph34r:

Spoiler

15 minutes ago, 1234nm said:

Okey this bracelet definately birthday gift. ^^

• Like 15

37 minutes ago, malaya said:

Yeah, and we know what comes after the wedding. It starts with an H. Hah! Not my forte though. I summon the wild imaginings of our Byuntae squad. :lol:

What does H stand for???? Happy ever after??? But that doesn't need squad... 

Spoiler

Hankyp*nky????? 

Hum****?????

OMG im trying hard to think of a sane word!!!!

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Sorry if I spoil most of the delulu idea...mianheayo...

you're right.. Btw,  there's no need to be sorry.. :sweatingbullets: delulu can be anything.. It's us to decide whether it's a rational truth or we can just cont being delulu..  Kekekke btw,  daebak..  U found that bracelet.. Now,  im going to search for "chrome heart" bracelet.. :lol:

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, suspact said:

OMG this bracelet for $ 6,700.72 :crazy::blink::ph34r:

USD? What???? 

*goes to calculate how much we need to pay Wookie to star in our fanfic* hmmm he costs about $42,000USD per episode...maybe even more after MS???

Gals I think we can probably afford just 1 episode bwahahaha. Better make it a quickie happy fullafeels one. Don't waste any of the 70 mins. 

methinks we better sign Jihyunnie on before her star rockets even more and her asking fee kills us hehehehe. 

Also all of us here doing for free okay, no more cash to spare ha! 

• Like 23

12 minutes ago, attriste said:

I volunteer to be the umbrella shader of wookie's umbrella shader, mister guitarman. Hehehehe. Will slowly make him answer many, many, questions bwahaahhaahah. 

Can I have dibs on the editing team? LOL!

14 minutes ago, 1234nm said:

So, its not new. Not familiar with this brand. I thought at first you're referring to Mont Blanc. Then I figured the style is too "feminine"  as a male accessory for Mont Blanc. 

• Like 7

symbolic meanings of fish

Fish represent the dream world. It's kind of a no-brainer. They are part of an environment that holds intense mystery. If you think about it, fish live beneath a surface of the unknown. It is a place where we can only see the surface, but underneath is a whole realm of enchantment and wonder. This is what fish bring to the world of symbolism.

fish is symbole love and intense emotion.(in tarote)

• Like 12

4 hours ago, waveoflove said:

I wonder why in JH's latest IG post, her sister put a sad face. Well i think its a sad face. I could be wrong.

Why would you insert a sad face if shes talking about baby hairs and fish?

This is the emoticon her sister just posted on her recent IG post. What do you guys make out of this?  To me it looks like tears? 

TKGyJvL.png

chingu, can you show us what the comment was? i cant find it or see it!

• Like 6