[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

20 minutes ago, nikih said:

goosebumps and butterflies in belly looking at this collage

What i love about this is they're NOT (edited) not in their character filming. This is all JCW looking at NJH as man and woman. 

how can they be this perfect together? 

Wookie is the more smitten one, those eyes can't deny. Adding the skinship in BTS (especially the fan cam) is a confirmation that he really is attracted to this gal. 

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Wookie is the more smitten one, those eyes can't deny. Adding the skinship in BTS (especially the fan cam) is a confirmation that he really is attracted to this gal. 

agreed, wookie definitely cant hide his feelings very well. he is SO smitten and in love. i don't doubt that hyunnie is equally as attracted to him but she is harder to read (expected because she's a virgo! and i'm a virgo so i can totally relate). wookie's eyes, the BTS, the skinship he initiates, he just cant get his hands off her! and in the BTS, even in the bed scene he hugs her SO TIGHT and his actions just show how smitten he is. and im glad, i feel like in a relationship skinship is important and wookie is not shy about skinship. hyunnie seems a bit more shy but she opened up as they progressed into the drama. it went from playful-let-me-get-to-know-you, to admiration of wow-shes-hardworking-and-attractive to -damn-i'm-smitten-and-in-love.

• Like 20

Dont take it out of soompi please

Spoiler

One of friends (please dont mention his name/IG acct even if you know who I am talking about) shared a pic 9 hours ago

OnBhLpe.png

qndktYr.png

The outfit and style are pretty similar to one of Wookie's pics. 

PLEASE DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, DONT TAKE IT ON IG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 20

22 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

agreed, wookie definitely cant hide his feelings very well. he is SO smitten and in love. i don't doubt that hyunnie is equally as attracted to him but she is harder to read (expected because she's a virgo! and i'm a virgo so i can totally relate). wookie's eyes, the BTS, the skinship he initiates, he just cant get his hands off her! and in the BTS, even in the bed scene he hugs her SO TIGHT and his actions just show how smitten he is. and im glad, i feel like in a relationship skinship is important and wookie is not shy about skinship. hyunnie seems a bit more shy but she opened up as they progressed into the drama. it went from playful-let-me-get-to-know-you, to admiration of wow-shes-hardworking-and-attractive to -damn-i'm-smitten-and-in-love.

I love this part "it went from playful-let-me-get-to-know-you, to admiration of wow-shes-hardworking-and-attractive to -damn-i'm-smitten-and-in-love." makes their love story so sweet and makes me giggle like a teenager in love. We can see the progression of their relationship, somebody should make a video on it. They say it is much better if a man loves the woman more than the other way around. So when oppa goes to the army, jagiya better not cheat. 

Image result

Image result for suspicious partner shoot

Related image 

Spoiler

and they claimed that they were not familiar with each other before SP, but sometimes I doubt it. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, malaya said:

1) The body language - the theory on mirroring - no need to expound. 

2) The change in tonality in their voices when talking to each other or about each other. It has also been discussed in this thread how they change tones in their voices when they are talking in the BTS and interviews (e.g. the couch -aegyo scene really stood out to me as has been mentioned countless of times by many here. Wookie's voice really lowered (it was a noticeable dip in his voice register) and JH voice too becomes huskier, when she has a natural lilting voice. 

3) The inner calm (being comfortable, shedding of inhibitions esp.  on JH's side, the trust she has for Wookie and his trust and admiration for her in both as person and fellow actor) one gleans from when they talk about each and interviewed together. If you've been in a relationship, its telling when the person of the opposite sex becomes an anchor and you speak about being steadfast in your belief of who that person is as himself and not just the persona on screen. 

Love this :wub:

Body language is a dead give away (esp JCW)

I love your point on inner calm. 

@Hello_JIS thanks for ur possible lead in whereabouts. It doesnt say location of the match does it? I thk he has ninja back dont know when. Hes a real pro in ninja. Im glad he has time to himself to do all d things he love

@nikih aft korean men get a notice, They have to do a physical eval n is graded on a scale. From there its decidedly if they r physically able to serve in what capacity. Sometyms they get evaluated more than once like SIG and ultimately he was exempted from duty.

Eeks im late n shouldnt be here. Ta

• Like 12

Talking about 2014 KBS awards, I think that was the day Wookie had his first crush on her. And that is when he thought of destined meeting.

One where he caught her in passing and not being able to forget...

Delulu scenario

He was walking down the hallway to use the restroom...

jichangwook2.jpg

when he saw her walked out of her makeup room and walks towards his direction...

parkhyungshik1.jpg

Noona had told him she is in the salon getting ready for the same awards show. And here she is, walking towards him in her off shoulder dress with a shy smile. Is this really her? Nam Ji Hyun...As they came closer, she greets him...

parkhyungshik2.jpg

He nods his head and smiles back....his heart tells him to say something but no words leave his mouth. His feet keeps on walking while his body protests each move. He caught a whiff of her scent. It smells familiar as if he had smelled it many times before. And yet it's foreign. 

She didn't expect to bump into him although she has heard from Unnie he is in the salon getting ready for the awards show. Walking barefooted while holding up her dress exposing her ankles, she's on her way to the dressing room to grab her heels when she chance upon him in the hallway...

jichangwook4.jpg

Her surrounding suddenly became silent. Where is that thump thump sound coming from? Ah, it's her heartbeat. His eyes are fixed on her. She smiles shyly. His mouth curves into a slight smile. As they come closer, she greets him warmly and he nods his head, still smiling as he walks away. 

She didn't realize she was holding her breath until she gets to the dressing room. Ji Chang Wook. Wookie. That's what Unnie calls him. His smile flashes in her mind. She feels warm suddenly. 

Nam Ji Hyun. Hyunie. That's what Noona calls her. When did she become a young lady? He heard so much about her but never in his wildest dream, he would meet a young woman. Who is no longer a child. Her beauty and radiance blind him. He wants to see her again...

Little did they know, that night they will meet again and again...

#DeluluToTheMax #PardonMyRamblings #ImaginingOutLoud *run away* 

• Like 24

29 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Thank you dearie for sharing! For a moment, my heart dropped wondering if it's about jiji! Hahahas. :D hope everyone respects what @Hello_JIS Is asking for! Remember not to bring it out of our thread! (:

kekekekkekeke

They definitely are experts in ninja dating. 

16 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@Hello_JIS thanks for ur possible lead in whereabouts. It doesnt say location of the match does it? I thk he has ninja back dont know when. Hes a real pro in ninja. Im glad he has time to himself to do all d things he love

@nikih aft korean men get a notice, They have to do a physical eval n is graded on a scale. From there its decidedly if they r physically able to serve in what capacity. Sometyms they get evaluated more than once like SIG and ultimately he was exempted from duty.

Eeks im late n shouldnt be here. Ta

The guy who shared the pic was in  Alver cafe in the morning/afternoon on the same day, so the location of the match shouldn't go too far away. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Talking about 2014 KBS awards, I think that was the day Wookie had his first crush on her. And that is when he thought of destined meeting.

Delulu scenario

when he saw her walked out of her makeup room and walks towards his direction...

Noona had told him she is in the salon getting ready for the same awards show. And here she is, walking towards him in her off shoulder dress with a shy smile. Is this really her? Nam Ji Hyun...As they came closer, she greets him...

He nods his head and smiles back....his heart tells him to say something but no words leave his mouth. His feet keeps on walking while his body protests each move. He caught a whiff of her scent. It smells familiar as if he had smelled it many times before. And yet it's foreign. 

She didn't expect to bump into him although she has heard from Unnie he is in the salon getting ready for the awards show. Walking barefooted while holding up her dress exposing her ankles, she's on her way to the dressing room to grab her heels when she chance upon him in the hallway...

Her surrounding suddenly became silent. Where is that thump thump sound coming from? Ah, it's her heartbeat. His eyes are fixed on her. She smiles shyly. His mouth curves into a slight smile. As they come closer, she greets him warmly and he nods his head, still smiling as he walks away. 

She didn't realize she was holding her breath until she gets to the dressing room. Ji Chang Wook. Wookie. That's what Unnie calls him. His smile flashes in her mind. She feels warm suddenly. 

Nam Ji Hyun. Hyunie. That's what Noona calls her. When did she become a young lady? He heard so much about her but never in his wildest dream, he would meet a young woman. Who is no longer a child. Her beauty and radiance blind him. 

Wonderful... I love it:heart: There are so many talented writers in this thread, I am so grateful.:wub:

It was good he needed to make a tingle, otherwise he wouldnt see her beauty and radiance up close.

Related image

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Agree chingu! I think her hair stylist purposely had her looking very womanly because she was gonna present next to oppa. When they walked out together, it was like a wedding perfection of two beautiful souls. And their smiles, his so dashing and manly, while hers was conveyed purity and blooming beauty. LOL!!! Just saying ... before all the caresses and tongue actions came about. LOL! They were already moving in alignment as the heavens was orchestrating their romance number. Mmmmhhhmmm... 8 years they had waited for their infinity waltz of their "FATED TO LOVE YOU" song ... #DELULUMODEON

Yes!!! I think hairstylist noona knows he likes women with long hair and that's why Hyunie's hair was down that night. And I think Hyunie knows he likes her hair down than in a ponytail/bun. What's sexy is, both 2014 and 2017 plus SP press conference, she wore off shoulders dresses. And dude gotta kiss it cos her shoulders been enticing him for years...And he's the first one to do it...lmao! 

• Like 13

56 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

i agreed...it's really hard not to fall in love with her when given a chance to know her personally. I don't know how she was with other co-actors as how we knew she was with Wookie thanks to SBS catch generosity. From the tidbits of BTS from her previous dramas that i managed to see, Jihuynie was bright, nice, kind in a polite, reserved demeanor. She said cooly to SIG "why are you like this, you did so many times already " (i am paraphrasing) when he was flustered at the proposal kiss scene rehearsal. Behind  the scene with Wookie, she was cute, funny, flirty, touchy, and sexy. In the beginning I could see her had her guard on. I meant it's exciting and flattering but scary at the same time to be chased (loosely speaking) by a man who is gorgeous in every way and way more experience than you and not to mention his popularity amongst girls. I am sure she's aware of his bts interactions/dating rumors with past costars. Its very possible that she would doubt his "flirting", "clinging", "hovering" whatever you want to call like if "he's really into me" or "he's playing with me". Girl needed to protect her heart.  Then through countless of conversation, she began to understand him as a man and feel his sincerity.  The wall she put up slowly fell as he fell deeper and deeper. The flutter she felt was different from when she acted with her past costars and she wanted to know if he felt it too. She started to reciprocate, tease him, and initiate skinship. How she deliberately rest on her hand on his thight especially after she missed it the first time was very telling. Her mom, sis, and gfs must be screaming  "jihuynie you did not just do that!" when they came across that bts moment. Then came the first kiss that sealed the deal that reel become real.  And most of us in here agree that JcW was not like this with his past costars. This two just cannot help it.  It's like they're programmed to look at each other, make each other laugh, and touch each other. Please, this is all 100% speculation. Only them know the real score and i bet it's 10-10. LOL. 

• Like 24

Sharing these pictures which i have seen for the first time. They may have already been posted and I have been slow haha. Look how beautiful JH is in this picture. Porcelain skin, shes gorgeous and Wookie was sitting opposite her during the wrap up party. Its no wonder he is so drawn to her. Hair down, hair up, hair in a bun, this girl can rock any look.

Look at Papa John not impressed in the background.

Out of respect for the IG poster, hoping this doesnt get spread across IG and just shared amongst friends on this ship.

Spoiler

9ahA297.png

uGUCb2T.png

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Wonderful... I love it:heart: There are so many talented writers in this thread, I am so grateful.:wub:

It was good he needed to make a tingle, otherwise he wouldnt see her beauty and radiance up close.

ROFL!!! Omg, I didn't notice he saw her up close due to his Elmo!!! Kyaaaaa!!! Bahahahaha....even subconsciously my brain put importance to his Elmo's needs! #smh 

@babyval22 Err...no part 2, chingu. I'm thinking of writing their bed scene. But I'm not a good writer....lmao. 

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Delulu scenario

jichangwook2.jpg

Nam Ji Hyun. Hyunie. That's what Noona calls her. When did she become a young lady? He heard so much about her but never in his wildest dream, he would meet a young woman. Who is no longer a child. Her beauty and radiance blind him. He wants to see her again...

Chingu, ohhhh!!!! my toes are curled reading this :heart:

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, nikih said:

i agreed...it's really hard not to fall in love with her when given a chance to know her personally. I don't know how she was with other co-actors as how we knew she was with Wookie thanks to SBS catch generosity. From the tidbits of BTS from her previous dramas that i managed to see, Jihuynie was bright, nice, kind in a polite, reserved demeanor. She said cooly to SIG "why are you like this, you did so many times already " (i am paraphrasing) when he was flustered at the proposal kiss scene rehearsal. Behind  the scene with Wookie, she was cute, funny, flirty, touchy, and sexy. In the beginning I could see her had her guard on. I meant it's exciting and flattering but scary at the same time to be chased (loosely speaking) by a man who is gorgeous in every way and way more experience than you and not to mention his popularity amongst girls. I am sure she's aware of his bts interactions/dating rumors with past costars. Its very possible that she would doubt his "flirting", "clinging", "hovering" whatever you want to call like if "he's really into me" or "he's playing with me". Girl needed to protect her heart.  Then through countless of conversation, she began to understand him as a man and feel his sincerity.  The wall she put up slowly fell as he fell deeper and deeper. The flutter she felt was different from when she acted with her past costars and she wanted to know if he felt it too. She started to reciprocate, tease him, and initiate skinship. How she deliberately rest on her hand on his thight especially after she missed it the first time was very telling. Her mom, sis, and gfs must be screaming  "jihuynie you did not just do that!" when they came across that bts moment. Then came the first kiss that sealed the deal that reel become real.  And most of us in here agree that JcW was not like this with his past costars. This two just cannot help it.  It's like they're programmed to look at each other, make each other laugh, and touch each other. Please, this is all 100% speculation. Only them know the real score and i bet it's 10-10. LOL. 

giphy.gif

I agree 101%, chingu!! Very well said! :wub: I thought of the same thing too. And I love the fact he gave her time and space to get comfortable with him and feel his feelings. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, nikih said:

goosebumps and butterflies in belly looking at this collage

What i love about this is they're NOT (edited) not in their character filming. This is all JCW looking at NJH as man and woman. 

how can they be this perfect together? 

And again I got goosebumps when he drew his ideal type 99.99% exactly like NJH !Is it possible something like this can happen by coincidence?

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, nikih said:

I have to be proven wrong if she has ever said in the past that her heart flutter while doing scenes with her co-actors before. i think it's only with Wookie that she said that. That honest, innocent admission (plus the fact that she wanted to know if it's mutual) have put our thread on fire :D With a week that's left, I bet her struggles become more real everyday. If these two are destined, their love will survive the distance. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Hello_JIS said:

Dont take it out of soompi please

Spoiler

Do you still remember ,what is the name of the resort where NJH & team had short vacay?The resort that we suspected most probably belong to kangwoo.tq in advance :lol:

• Like 8