[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Love this... I actually enjoy the BGM it adds to the scenes without needing words it just makes your pulse race with each scene.

I am really crazy! somehow I think that it was an instrumental version of the BGM in this vid! :tongue::ph34r:

• Like 7

WOW!! I guess no one is in here preparing for drought season huh? LOL! But I really am sad thinking about princess going to the awards alone without oppa. :bawling:... but at the same time I cannot wait to see what she will wear. I wonder if oppa is gonna have a special photo shoot with his awards ceremony suit on so that princess can have blown up and ready life size wise for her to take to the awards ceremony. It makes me wonder ... :D ... And I hope oppa will get to see her at the awards ceremony with her outfit on. YES!!! Suddenly I want it to be December already LOL!!! :wub:

• Like 17

I'm one of the lucky ones who saw @taonaka's IG posts and it was still in my page cache when I fell asleep. Too bad I was so sleepy after reading genxv's fanfic and didn't save it. Then refresh the pages this morning and found it gone. :( I thought I have gone so delulu I'm imagining posts that weren't there or was it part of a dream. LOL! :D I'm glad to know she really post it and its not just a figment of my imagination. Hahaha!

And speaking of SP withdrawal symptoms. I echo everyone's sentiments.The struggle is real….:( 

What to do? To wean myself post-SP:

1) Watch early episodes of SP in between trying new K-drams dramas that might catch my interest. I've already re-watched SP from EP1-EP40. Still hooked and find no cure forthcoming. 

2) Read this Jibong thread from page 1 and giggle, nod (agreeing and so much word on what's being said, the analysis, the musings, people's confessions on why they are on board this ship, clicks like again)…cackles and LOL at the byuntae squads gifs and banters….giggles some more on the BTS posted and goes back to watching the BTS at youtube and read the comments again. :D……DIGNOSIS: It's hopeless. Its hard to stay away from one's HAPPY PILL. 

3) Tried picking up and books and catch up on my readings with subjects/plot vastly different from SP vibes…..but why am I rummaging thru my stash of old romance novels huh? Amidst the clutter, saw a Scott Turow book (PRESUMED INNOCENT, BURDEN OF PROOF), somehow its still related to SP. Aiyoo!

BTW Shout out to @genxv I AM IN LOVE with your FANFIC. I totally devoured it last night. For a first time fanfic writer, you are doing a swell JOB. Had you not mentioned it in your foreword, I reckon you're a seasoned romance writer. This coming from someone who started reading romance novels in elementary/grade school. And I'm so looking forward when you up the ante in the later chapters. Hehehe..

I don't know if reading your fanfic will wean me from SP but it sure made me more ADDICTED with JIJI/JIBONG. As the movie goes, I"M INTO THE DEEP, there is no surfacing. Hahaha! 

4) Since none of the K-dramas, TW-drams, mainland C-drams aren't catching my interest currently…. I'm now contemplating re-watching some lakorns that I've enjoyed pre-SP (Yai Kanlaya, Raeng Pradtanah, Kleun Cheewit (both the old version and new 2017 version). Its funny because,  with YK, I ship Michael Pattradetch and Bow Melada because of their chemistry in the lakorn and then later found out people were shipping them outside of the drama. But I'm not as gaga over them as I am with Jibong so I don't seek any news about them. With the other two (RP and KC), the other half of each of the OTP (in RP - the OTP is Kim and Nadech and in KC - the OTP is Yaya and Mark) in the lakorns are real life couples (i.e. Yaya with Nadech and Kim with Mark). Though please note that I haven't been keeping up with Thai-Ent lately and from I recall they are all still together. So sue me. Heh! :tongue:BTW, I'm gonna put this into spoiler because I'm gonna go slightly off-topic and talk about my sorta "shipping" (I'm not sure it qualifies as shipping as I don't really follow them religiously as I follow my other ships before and my current obsession with JIBONG. Also I found myself shipping her with another actor when she did a drama with him) of Kim and Mark although its not on the same level as I'm now shipping Jiji. Out of respect for those who might find it off-putting because there are people who have issues with how they started and doesn't like him (he's a player) and doesn't like her (go-getter and she's only with her then boyfriend who is older to further her career) and doesn't like them together. PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT THEM……...

Spoiler

I don't know why but my biases before Jiji seems to start their love story with some controversies. One of my other bias which started with controversy went into the distance (long committed relationship, children, marriage, separation) but I'm not going to talk more about them because its heartbreaking and I don't want what's going on with them to color my shipping experience with Jiji, as up until now there's still a teeny bit of hope in me that down the line they are still the endgame. Same as thru I'm pinning my hope and my belief that NJH and CJW are the ENDGAME not just in SP (as NJW and EBH) but also in RL. 

Anyhoo, going back to Mark and Kim and one of the reasons why I relate to what I observed between them to what I see/sense in CJW and NJH. And with conviction I can say there is more to their actions/talk outside being professional actors. I first saw MK in a 4-series drama (2010) but they were paired with another. Because of that drama, the main cast became friends and formed their gang of friends. Up until now Yaya and Kim are still close and Nadech and Mark are too. Only it was later on revealed when MK are already a couple, and I gleaned this from an interview with the other main cast and Mark (indirectly) that he was interested and liked her then. But he didn't act on it for a lot of reasons, one of which is TIMING IMO. I think it was also because he's justing starting in the industry and his agency was having him in a love team with another actress. My memory's fuzzy so I can't recall if he was also dating at that time. Maybe he was. I also don't know if Kim was dating at that time but I do know that her relationship came out to the public with her then-boyfriend 2 years after the drama. So they have always been in the periphery of each other and have spent time together in group activity and outings with mutual friends and are friends but not really close. Then they were paired in 2011 as one of the 3 pairs in Sarm Noom Nuer Tong. I remember, watching then and to me they were the pair I found to have the most chemistry among the 3. But that was that, my interest on their chemistry was only as far as the drama goes. I guess the powers that be noticed the chemistry and fan interest and sought to capitalize on it. They were then paired again as the OTP the year after and that's when they were dubbed as a Koo-Jin (shipped couple in Thai Ent) by many fans of the drama and their pairing. At that time Kim was still with her producer boyfriend but they were having problems and Mark was also dating another actress. MK shippers were borne out of the chemistry in the drama and the BTS - they were sweet, playful, goofing around, he teases her a lot), lots of talks came out then of their sweetness which made the shippers giddy and surmises that something is up between the two. That's when I watched an interview of them together to see for myself and observe their body language. The interview was very telling at least on Mark's, not so much on Kim's. He was hanging on to her words, leans towards constantly (they were seated beside each other but his head, legs, feet points to her direction), his eyes follows her, fidgets and seems to unconsciously tries to move closer. His body language spokes volumes that the interviewer (a respected and seasoned one) at one point teased him about it. So I also surmised, the shippers were not being delusional. In that interview, he's just into her. On her side though it was very subtle. I was even doubting if she reciprocate his feelings. Then the scandal came out of their line chat leaked (from his phone). It was the opposite and I paraphrase - M: "missed me?, to which K replied: "Missed you so much I'm going crazy". Shippers went crazy too. The haters went nasty. They got so much flak after. Then months later news came out she broke off with her then boyfriend and he seemed to stopped dating the other actress as she also posted in social media that she's not seeing him anymore. Then the rest is history as they've publicly become a couple after. I guess they were fortunate because the fans accepted their love team and they had support from the industry. So, though there was backlash it has not affected their career, 

So my experience with this Thai couple and my other biases that came to be true, relates to my shipping experience with Jibong. Just like our chingus can relate their experience with SongSong and their other ships. The rational and skeptic part of me may question of how it came to be, what I SURMISE might just be purely conjecture borne of my desire to be proven right. But….as a human being I'm also equipped with instinct that has helped me in a lot of sticky situations, be it personal and in business/work related.

I'll reiterate the top 3 causes/reasons that has been beautifully narrated and explained by many intelligent and high EQ chingus in this thread that has become my raison d'être -

1) The body language - the theory on mirroring - no need to expound. 

2) The change in tonality in their voices when talking to each other or about each other. It has also been discussed in this thread how they change tones in their voices when they are talking in the BTS and interviews (e.g. the couch -aegyo scene really stood out to me as has been mentioned countless of times by many here. Wookie's voice really lowered (it was a noticeable dip in his voice register) and JH voice too becomes huskier, when she has a natural lilting voice. 

3) The inner calm (being comfortable, shedding of inhibitions esp.  on JH's side, the trust she has for Wookie and his trust and admiration for her in both as person and fellow actor) one gleans from when they talk about each and interviewed together. If you've been in a relationship, its telling when the person of the opposite sex becomes an anchor and you speak about being steadfast in your belief of who that person is as himself and not just the persona on screen. :wub:

Will continue my spazzing later as I'm running late. 

• Like 21

Did you guys notice how JCW used the word "psychology" quite a few times in his answers. The "dont like me scene" he's talking about his character already liking her but because of the "psychological" relationship issue on his part --- previously he also talked about portraying the "psychology of men and woman differently"(during the press interviews posted on JCW kitchen) ---- I think there were other times too post-SP. 

Just an observation. I think both NJH and JCW talked alot on the psychology of their characters. It makes sense that NJH as a psychology major would be in-tuned to the thinking of the characters. And them having a lot of conversations in regards to that aspect.

It kind of reminds me of the NJW and EBH discussion in the last episode about the lady that hit her husband with the bat. EBH was explaining why it makes sense that she would attack her husband after all these years after keeping her emotions bottled away for so long. She was taking a psychological approach.

I am bummed that I slept through @taonaka's post! But it's okay- I understand why you'd delete it eventually! 

Also going back to 2014 - since we know that they had the same hairstylist even at that time- I can imagine them getting their hair done that day around the same time. Also since they both had filming schedules for their respective projects- it's likely they ran into each other often around that time as well. 

He was most definitely attracted to her. He probably didn't know her that well and probably didn't at first think too much about the attraction but it was there. In a way he really did wait for her - maybe not "8 years" like he said (though that is their age difference) but his crush wasn't a new phenomenon. I also imagine NJH crushing on him as well but she's a bit harder to read. It is clear though from all her previous BTS - that she was the happiest and most lively during SP. 

I think it's easier to understand who that "destined person" who he "kept running into and taking a look at in passing but not being able to forget" was. Also I imagine NJH maybe knew from observation who she was talking about when she said she likes some one who is "serious when he works but playful otherwise".

Since SKL and K2 (2016ish) were around the same time and so was Healer and What Happens to My Family (2014-2015ish). Even when they were filming different projects -- they probably ran into each other thanks to their very own hairstylist. 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, shady01girl said:

if i won the lotto i would totally take u guys to korea with me for his farewell...lol i think itll be fun hahahaha

And dinner's on me. Heck if they announce they're married plans. I'll splurge for us to check-in and just spazz at Shangri-la Mactan and have a drinking binge in the room for those in the Phils. [I'd better start saving for this voucher]. 

• Like 10

8 hours ago, tomago said:
I just realised someone's arm is happily pressed on our dear hyunnie blossom parts.. :flushed: wahahah

Hahahahah. I didn't realise it too! And pressed on very comfortably as well! Keke. 

7 hours ago, Buldok said:

Aww, so cute!!! :love:

I'm so obsessed with SP that I want one too! So so so cute! 

6 hours ago, findingserendipity said:

Good morning, chingus (or good eve to the east side). With Wookie's enlistment date fast approaching, I started to think of what to look forward to during the drought.

Hyunnie

1. September 2017 issue of CeCe mag
  2. 2017 - 2019 Possible monthly Vlive
  3. 2017 - 2019 Occasional IG posts of her uni days
  4. Possible photoshoots or other projects? I think photoshoot is less time demanding and can incorporate with her uni schedule
  5. May/June 2019? - Hyunnie completes her BA degree

Wookie

1. Photos as Fossil endorser. I don't think we've seen all of them, right? Plus CF with Song Ji Hyo
  2. Army life. Doesn't the army sometimes release photos of soldiers serving in the army or musical performances of soldiers at base? iirc, I think I've seen them do that before. Maybe Wookie will participate in those musical prod and we can at least see a glimpse of him. 
  3. May 2019 - Wookie completes army service

JiJi

1. Aug 2017 - This week or maybe it already happened? SP Team Farewell party for Wookie
  2. Dec 2017 - SBS Drama awards with Hyunnie and Wookie cutout. 
  3. 2017-2019 - Hyunnie possibly visiting Wookie in the army
  4. Mid-year 2018 DVD DC release (orig. Apr/May but now delayed). More BTS stuff to spazz on!

Feel free to add on. Ah, composing this list is making me sad already.:(

Readinf this makes me feel sad alr.. We have to think of something to pass the 2 years chingu. 

5 hours ago, nikih said:

i am going to miss him :bawling: like for real, for real.

i was aparted from my bf then hubby now for 9 mos for an internship (we visited each other like 4-5 times so it wasn't bad) but i remember i cried an ocean every time we had to say goodbye. The anticipation was the worst! I can imagine how his mum and gf feel right now. the 

Seeing your pic makes me miss him more! What's more he's been missing in action for a few days already! 

4 hours ago, pauliza said:

The awesome fanmade video .Episode 2 is uploaded! :D

Thank you for sharinf dearie! I was looking forward to SP 2 already! Heheh. 

You know, while I was reading your posts on the awards way back 2015 and then later on in Jan 2017, I keep on thinking that you can sense that both of them knew each other. I'm not too sure about them crushing on the 2015 awards, but you can tell that they're acquainted. That point in time, hyunni is already at aluu rifht? So is wookie righr? It makes sense that they will look it acknowledge each other cos they know each other already and prolly heard of each other through their stylist. Hahahs. And Wookie prolly had a good impression on hyunni. 

But the Jan 17 awards.. Now that is something interesting. Fate was clearly helping here. Of all places, they presented together in a music award. And they were paired up together. I dun mean this in a bad way kays.. But Wookie is such a popular star at that point in time, i'm not too sure about hyunni, perhaps she also got alot of recognition after SKL? But I keep on thinking the odds of them pairing together to present award shld be low.. But yet there they were. Hehe. And thereafter, I think there was no turning back alr. Hahahs. They talked about their future proj while presenting that award. It was a little awkward but that's to be expected. little did they know they will end up pairing again together and then form an iconic Roco pairing that got us all in a muddle.

Sometimes I think and wonder if the both of them ever look back at their fate and relationship. If they did, I think we prolly dont need to help them with anything cos I'm sure they would feel the same way too. Hehe. Theyve been connected to each other even more than they had imagined. Sighs. If and when they really do get together, I would seriously believe in such a thing as fate. Chincha. The history between them is truly such a beautiful thing that it actually resembles a drama in making. :wub:

Edit: and good morning dearies!

@MoonlightSerenade we're here we're here dearie! Just that RL gets in the way sometimes! Hehehe. I'll be here definitely, for the next 2 years. Perhaps not as active because I'll be starting school, like hyunni in September and working at the same time, god bless me. I'm not even sure I can manage RL but that's another story Hahahs. I'll still be in here spazzing about as much as I can! 

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, malaya said:

I'm one of the lucky ones who saw @taonaka's IG posts and it was still in my page cache when I fell asleep. Too bad I was so sleepy after reading genxv's fanfic and didn't save it. Then refresh the pages this morning and found it gone. :( I thought I have gone so delulu I'm imagining posts that weren't there or was it part of a dream. LOL! :D I'm glad to know she really post it and its not just a figment of my imagination. Hahaha!

And speaking of SP withdrawal symptoms. I echo everyone's sentiments.The struggle is real….:( 

What to do? To wean myself post-SP:

1) Watch early episodes of SP in between trying new K-drams dramas that might catch my interest. I've already re-watched SP from EP1-EP40. Still hooked and find no cure forthcoming. 

2) Read this Jibong thread from page 1 and giggle, nod (agreeing and so much word on what's being said, the analysis, the musings, people's confessions on why they are on board this ship, clicks like again)…cackles and LOL at the byuntae squads gifs and banters….giggles some more on the BTS posted and goes back to watching the BTS at youtube and read the comments again. :D……DIGNOSIS: It's hopeless. Its hard to stay away from one's HAPPY PILL. 

3) Tried picking up and books and catch up on my readings with subjects/plot vastly different from SP vibes…..but why am I rummaging thru my stash of old romance novels huh? Amidst the clutter, saw a Scott Turow book (PRESUMED INNOCENT, BURDEN OF PROOF), somehow its still related to SP. Aiyoo!

BTW Shout out to @genxv I AM IN LOVE with your FANFIC. I totally devoured it last night. For a first time fanfic writer, you are doing a swell JOB. Had you not mentioned it in your foreword, I reckon you're a seasoned romance writer. This coming from someone who started reading romance novels in elementary/grade school. And I'm so looking forward when you up the ante in the later chapters. Hehehe..

I don't know if reading your fanfic will wean me from SP but it sure made me more ADDICTED with JIJI/JIBONG. As the movie goes, I"M INTO THE DEEP, there is no surfacing. Hahaha! 

4) Since none of the K-dramas, TW-drams, mainland C-drams aren't catching my interest currently…. I'm now contemplating re-watching some lakorns that I've enjoyed pre-SP (Yai Kanlaya, Raeng Pradtanah, Kleun Cheewit (both the old version and new 2017 version). Its funny because,  with YK, I ship Michael Pattradetch and Bow Melada because of their chemistry in the lakorn and then later found out people were shipping them outside of the drama. But I'm not as gaga over them as I am with Jibong so I don't seek any news about them. With the other two (RP and KC), the other half of each of the OTP (in RP - the OTP is Kim and Nadech and in KC - the OTP is Yaya and Mark) in the lakorns are real life couples (i.e. Yaya with Nadech and Kim with Mark). Though please note that I haven't been keeping up with Thai-Ent lately and from I recall they are all still together. So sue me. Heh! :tongue:BTW, I'm gonna put this into spoiler because I'm gonna go slightly off-topic and talk about my sorta "shipping" (I'm not sure it qualifies as shipping as I don't really follow them religiously as I follow my other ships before and my current obsession with JIBONG. Also I found myself shipping her with another actor when she did a drama with him) of Kim and Mark although its not on the same level as I'm now shipping Jiji. Out of respect for those who might find it off-putting because there are people who have issues with how they started and doesn't like him (he's a player) and doesn't like her (go-getter and she's only with her then boyfriend who is older to further her career) and doesn't like them together. PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT THEM……...

Hide contents

I don't know why but my biases before Jiji seems to start their love story with some controversies. One of my other bias which started with controversy went into the distance (long committed relationship, children, marriage, separation) but I'm not going to talk more about them because its heartbreaking and I don't want what's going on with them to color my shipping experience with Jiji, as up until now there's still a teeny bit of hope in me that down the line they are still the endgame. Same as thru I'm pinning my hope and my belief that NJH and CJW are the ENDGAME not just in SP (as NJW and EBH) but also in RL. 

Anyhoo, going back to Mark and Kim and one of the reasons why I relate to what I observed between them to what I see/sense in CJW and NJH. And with conviction I can say there is more to their actions/talk outside being professional actors. I first saw MK in a 4-series drama (2010) but they were paired with another. Because of that drama, the main cast became friends and formed their gang of friends. Up until now Yaya and Kim are still close and Nadech and Mark are too. Only it was later on revealed when MK are already a couple, and I gleaned this from an interview with the other main cast and Mark (indirectly) that he was interested and liked her then. But he didn't act on it for a lot of reasons, one of which is TIMING IMO. I think it was also because he's justing starting in the industry and his agency was having him in a love team with another actress. My memory's fuzzy so I can't recall if he was also dating at that time. Maybe he was. I also don't know if Kim was dating at that time but I do know that her relationship came out to the public with her then-boyfriend 2 years after the drama. So they have always been in the periphery of each other and have spent time together in group activity and outings with mutual friends and are friends but not really close. Then they were paired in 2011 as one of the 3 pairs in Sarm Noom Nuer Tong. I remember, watching then and to me they were the pair I found to have the most chemistry among the 3. But that was that, my interest on their chemistry was only as far as the drama goes. I guess the powers that be noticed the chemistry and fan interest and sought to capitalize on it. They were then paired again as the OTP the year after and that's when they were dubbed as a Koo-Jin (shipped couple in Thai Ent) by many fans of the drama and their pairing. At that time Kim was still with her producer boyfriend but they were having problems and Mark was also dating another actress. MK shippers were borne out of the chemistry in the drama and the BTS - they were sweet, playful, goofing around, he teases her a lot), lots of talks came out then of their sweetness which made the shippers giddy and surmises that something is up between the two. That's when I watched an interview of them together to see for myself and observe their body language. The interview was very telling at least on Mark's, not so much on Kim's. He was hanging on to her words, leans towards constantly (they were seated beside each other but his head, legs, feet points to her direction), his eyes follows her, fidgets and seems to unconsciously tries to move closer. His body language spokes volumes that the interviewer (a respected and seasoned one) at one point teased him about it. So I also surmised, the shippers were not being delusional. In that interview, he's just into her. On her side though it was very subtle. I was even doubting if she reciprocate his feelings. Then the scandal came out of their line chat leaked (from his phone). It was the opposite and I paraphrase - M: "missed me?, to which K replied: "Missed you so much I'm going crazy". Shippers went crazy too. The haters went nasty. They got so much flak after. Then months later news came out she broke off with her then boyfriend and he seemed to stopped dating the other actress as she also posted in social media that she's not seeing him anymore. Then the rest is history as they've publicly become a couple after. I guess they were fortunate because the fans accepted their love team and they had support from the industry. So, though there was backlash it has not affected their career, 

So my experience with this Thai couple and my other biases that came to be true, relates to my shipping experience with Jibong. Just like our chingus can relate their experience with SongSong and their other ships. The rational and skeptic part of me may question of how it came to be, what I SURMISE might just be purely conjecture borne of my desire to be proven right. But….as a human being I'm also equipped with instinct that has helped me in a lot of sticky situations, be it personal and in business/work related.

I'll reiterate the top 3 causes/reasons that has been beautifully narrated and explained by many intelligent and high EQ chingus in this thread that has become my raison d'être -

1) The body language - the theory on mirroring - no need to expound. 

2) The change in tonality in their voices when talking to each other or about each other. It has also been discussed in this thread how they change tones in their voices when they are talking in the BTS and interviews (e.g. the couch -aegyo scene really stood out to me as has been mentioned countless of times by many here. Wookie's voice really lowered (it was a noticeable dip in his voice register) and JH voice too becomes huskier, when she has a natural lilting voice. 

3) The inner calm (being comfortable, shedding of inhibitions esp.  on JH's side, the trust she has for Wookie and his trust and admiration for her in both as person and fellow actor) one gleans from when they talk about each and interviewed together. If you've been in a relationship, its telling when the person of the opposite sex becomes an anchor and you speak about being steadfast in your belief of who that person is as himself and not just the persona on screen. :wub:

Will continue my spazzing later as I'm running late. 

I LOVE A MILLION TIMES A MILLION!!!! :wub::heart::wub:

3 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahahah. I didn't realise it too! And pressed on very comfortably as well! Keke. 

I'm so obsessed with SP that I want one too! So so so cute! 

Readinf this makes me feel sad alr.. We have to think of something to pass the 2 years chingu. 

Seeing your pic makes me miss him more! What's more he's been missing in action for a few days already! 

Thank you for sharinf dearie! I was looking forward to SP 2 already! Heheh. 

You know, while I was reading your posts on the awards way back 2015 and then later on in Jan 2017, I keep on thinking that you can sense that both of them knew each other. I'm not too sure about them crushing on the 2015 awards, but you can tell that they're acquainted. That point in time, hyunni is already at aluu rifht? So is wookie righr? It makes sense that they will look it acknowledge each other cos they know each other already and prolly heard of each other through their stylist. Hahahs. And Wookie prolly had a good impression on hyunni. 

But the Jan 17 awards.. Now that is something interesting. Fate was clearly helping here. Of all places, they presented together in a music award. And they were paired up together. I dun mean this in a bad way kays.. But Wookie is such a popular star at that point in time, i'm not too sure about hyunni, perhaps she also got alot of recognition after SKL? But I keep on thinking the odds of them pairing together to present award shld be low.. But yet there they were. Hehe. And thereafter, I think there was no turning back alr. Hahahs. They talked about their future proj while presenting that award. It was a little awkward but that's to be expected. little did they know they will end up pairing again together and then form an iconic Roco pairing that got us all in a muddle.

Sometimes I think and wonder if the both of them ever look back at their fate and relationship. If they did, I think we prolly dont need to help them with anything cos I'm sure they would feel the same way too. Hehe. Theyve been connected to each other even more than they had imagined. Sighs. If and when they really do get together, I would seriously believe in such a thing as fate. Chincha. The history between them is truly such a beautiful thing that it actually resembles a drama in making. :wub:

I feel like enter BGM while reading your post. Love! 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, aa95 said:

Did you guys notice how JCW used the word "psychology" quite a few times in his answers. The "dont like me scene" he's talking about his character already liking her but because of the "psychological" relationship issue on his part --- previously he also talked about portraying the "psychology of men and woman differently"(during the press interviews posted on JCW kitchen) ---- I think there were other times too post-SP. 

Just an observation. I think both NJH and JCW talked alot on the psychology of their characters. It makes sense that NJH as a psychology major would be in-tuned to the thinking of the characters. And them having a lot of conversations in regards to that aspect.

It kind of reminds me of the NJW and EBH discussion in the last episode about the lady that hit her husband with the bat. EBH was explaining why it makes sense that she would attack her husband after all these years after keeping her emotions bottled away for so long. She was taking a psychological approach.

I am bummed that I slept through @taonaka's post! But it's okay- I understand why you'd delete it eventually! 

Also going back to 2014 - since we know that they had the same hairstylist even at that time- I can imagine them getting their hair done that day around the same time. Also since they both had filming schedules for their respective projects- it's likely they ran into each other often around that time as well. 

He was most definitely attracted to her. He probably didn't know her that well and probably didn't at first think too much about the attraction but it was there. In a way he really did wait for her - maybe not "8 years" like he said (though that is their age difference) but his crush wasn't a new phenomenon. I also imagine NJH crushing on him as well but she's a bit harder to read. It is clear though from all her previous BTS - that she was the happiest and most lively during SP. 

I think it's easier to understand who that "destined person" who he "kept running into and taking a look at in passing but not being able to forget" was. Also I imagine NJH maybe knew from observation who she was talking about when she said she likes some one who is "serious when he works but playful otherwise".

Since SKL and K2 (2016ish) were around the same time and so was Healer and What Happens to My Family (2014-2015ish). Even when they were filming different projects -- they probably ran into each other thanks to their very own hairstylist. 

This. This running into each other that they constantly have. If they've been bumping into each other since 5 years ago. He saw her blossomed from a young girl into this young lady who catches his eye as someone he can be attracted to. That night might have been a point of realization for him. She's not a girl whom he saw often and prolly has a certain fondness off because our fairy godmother and everyone at the salon are always signing praises of JH ("angel") . His body language that night, he was looking at someone he was interested at. At some point antsy he keeps looking at something/someone behind him (this is when I think JH was not on their table and she might have changed her dress, from long gown to the short one which shows off her legs for the duet number. 

I think JH was being shy and being reverent in his presence. And I agree someone who is seeing her crush in close proximity. :wub:

Ahh. Whatever….people can disagree but this my conjecture. Hah!:tongue:

• Like 18

2 hours ago, genxv said:

The Seoul Music Awards is definitely one moment where I think he was blown away by how beautiful she is. One of my most favorite ever JiJi moments, especially with that whole conversation on stage about future projects that screams *FATE, HELLO ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?* (fate was)

I think someone had posted comparisons with him presenting awards with other actresses and by far he was extra glowy and smiley here with Ji Hyun. (She's pretty glowing too) Her dress is everything. Also, it would make a pretty cute wedding dress. This reminds me of the dress that Song Hye Kyo wore to the awards ceremony with SJK that people said looked like a wedding dress too

JCW and NJH look like a beautiful young bride and groom here. I hope fate keeps on doing it's thing so we can see the real thing one day *delulu level overdrive*

Agree chingu! I think her hair stylist purposely had her looking very womanly because she was gonna present next to oppa. When they walked out together, it was like a wedding perfection of two beautiful souls. And their smiles, his so dashing and manly, while hers was conveyed purity and blooming beauty. LOL!!! Just saying ... before all the caresses and tongue actions came about. LOL! They were already moving in alignment as the heavens was orchestrating their romance number. Mmmmhhhmmm... 8 years they had waited for their infinity waltz of their "FATED TO LOVE YOU" song ... #DELULUMODEON

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, malaya said:

And dinner's on me. Heck if they announce they're married plans. I'll splurge for us to check-in and just spazz at Shangri-la Mactan and have a drinking binge in the room for those in the Phils. [I'd better start saving for this voucher]. 

Girl I will put into that pot! They are worth us flying out there and eat CHICKEN, PIZZA, DRINK MILKSHAKE THEN KBQ PLUS SOJU AND... KARAOKE ... END WITH SPA!!! LOL!!! I'm in chingu! I love Korea! I can't wait to go back! 

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, nikih said:

goosebumps and butterflies in belly looking at this collage

What i love about this is they're filming their character. This is all JCW looking at NJH as man and woman. 

how can they be this perfect together? 

Goosebumps, indeed. The way he looks at her has not changed. :wub:

I'm suppose to get ready……gotta run. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, malaya said:

Goosebumps, indeed. The way he looks at her has not changed. :wub:

I'm suppose to get ready……gotta run. 

i meant to say they're "NOT" in characters. It's all their real selves. 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, nikih said:

this is as close as it gets to wookie's upcoming army buzz

taken 8 yrs ago 

He is going to be more good looking than this. I noticed that as Wookie ages, he gets more handsome. And Hyuni... when I see her old pictures compared to now, she's like a bud that blossomed into a beautiful, beautiful flower. 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, malaya said:

This. This running into each other that they constantly have. If they've been bumping into each other since 5 years ago. He saw her blossomed from a young girl into this young lady who catches his eye as someone he can be attracted to. That night might have been a point of realization for him. She's not a girl whom he saw often and prolly has a certain fondness off because our fairy godmother and everyone at the salon are always signing praises of JH ("angel") . His body language that night, he was looking at someone he was interested at. At some point antsy he keeps looking at something/someone behind him (this is when I think JH was not on their table and she might have changed her dress, from long gown to the short one which shows off her legs for the duet number. 

I think JH was being shy and being reverent in his presence. And I agree someone who is seeing her crush in close proximity. :wub:

Ahh. Whatever….people can disagree but this my conjecture. Hah!:tongue:

I agree with you chingu. Also, I think that  NJH has a crush on him too. What if NJH was teased bec she has a crush on him but at that time she was too young for JCW. MAybe she was barely out of high school at that time, and it would really be awkward to date someone that young when he was already 25.  I imagine her squealing in her high pitched voice when they tease her. I mean it could happen and JCW may or may not know it, but I do believe that the admiration and attraction were mutual. 

When JCW said that he takes immediate action regarding his feelings, I wonder if he ever let NJH know it back then how he feels  but in a subtle way, not totally direct at hinting to be in a relationship with her. Maybe he said I will wait for you when you are 21 and since then he has his eyes on his eye candy. Then they got paired up for this drama and spent more time with each other while fiming, they realized their feelings for each other need no postponement. 

Just my delulu mind thinking, I could be wrong... but still I can dream. Heee

On a side note, NJW is not complete without EBH and SBS Catch is really a troll...^_^ 

• Like 18