[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

27 minutes ago, attriste said:

Degree I believe! BA (psych).. 

25 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Yep! But I dun think anyone knows the details. Hahahhas. CSI shippers must be on the prowl I guess? Hahahhas 

Shld be university degree chingu! 

Thanks chingu :)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

Okay, i just woke just in time to start backreading since the bombs galore that dropped on the V-live. Nice to see everybody still upbeat about everything. Believe with the drought and winter coming we are going to need all the good bombs that dropped the last few weeks. It will be an uphill battle for the next 21months. 

*waves to @aladidah* how is the bathroom?

*smiles at @stucked How is your shark, eaten anyone lately?

*glomps @gglex6275 and @mai5116* winter/drought/hell IS coming for JiJi shippers.. within weeks! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

3 hours ago, aladidah said:

bathroom-staying!!! hahahahahah

Thanks @stucked 

*scratches chin* hm... how aboooooout bathroom-loving then? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

I miss them. I don't feel like watching anything else but their BTS. I re-watched SP but just their parts. I was stucked on ep 17, last part and ep 18, first part. Y'all know what I'm talking about right? Then the BTS' of that.  Felt like a perv. Proud of it though. Then found The Star interview of Hyunni and just kept staring at her beautiful face - sultry becomes her, then back at Chang Wook's vlive screencaps and gifs of him saying ji-hyun a/ji-hoon a-whatevs saranghae. Man. I miss them. :( 

• Like 16

7 hours ago, njhghjhhj said:

oh the account njhxjcw never fails me .... how can you be such a detailed CSI ?? salute totally 

Im on of her IG die hard follower ever since the SP still  on air.. she never fails to amused me with all the info

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

She'll finally get her Degree in Psychology (I just don't know if it's BA or BS) :)

Well as far as I know, you'll get a diploma once you finish your degree. A proof of all your hard work. With the seal of the school and signatures of your department's dean the president of the university. Gad! I need mine now. I'm so longing  for the day that I'll march on stage to accept mine. Huhuhuhh 21 more months (or less, really really reaaaaallyyyy hoping for less) Pray for me, chingus! 

TQ 

:heart::heart::heart:

Good luck as well! 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

@riririru your translations are spreading fast chingu! unless this is your secret ig. :D

U-huh.  Babe @riririru are these your translations? Taken out and no credits at all? With just a mere mention of "photos not mine, credit to rightful owner"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *not amused here*

nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, stucked said:

*glomps @gglex6275 and @mai5116* winter/drought/hell IS coming for JiJi shippers.. within weeks! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ME be like..

giphy.gif

Yes, and we need to stay strong and stick together, Chingus! It's gonna be a long ride. But, it's gonna be worth it for these two beautiful soul, right?

tumblr_oqionwqgUo1r0wgtio10_500.gif

• Like 14

SHOUT OUT TO THE OWNER OF njhxjcw on ig! I know your a lurker here or maybe I've already talked to you and I wasn't aware. I JUST LOVE YOUR ACCNT,  CHINGU! Hats off to you; You're better than the csi I swear! I've been camping on your IG for days. hehehehehe 

• Like 15

I feel like given the chance she would prattle on hehehehe. Gahhh.

@gglex6275 yes I think so too! I just like it that she divulged a world in that short phrase. And if she wanted to be discreet she could have not mentioned either cheorwon or her oppa getting cold easily teehee. It's ok hyunni please go keep him warm on your pichi visits!!! 

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, 1234nm said:

hi guys.

Have you noticed  to the concept sign street- up song?

the concept sign street-Up song is same with 101 reason why I love you song. that is fun clip video sign street up song.
so
sign street movie has many songs.
 why does nam ji huyne like sign street-up song?

this video clip see on Youtube.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

LET ME APPRECIATE HOW EMOTIONALY SAD BUT WARM, ENCOURAGE N ALSO ROMANTIC AT THE SAME TIME ARE THESE WORDS COME FROM URI HYUNNIE. :heart:

''I BELIEVE OPPA WILL DO WELL. I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY RIGHT? ===> (She gives him ''HIS PRIDE' back and "HER TRUST" that he'll do well on army as oppa ever said in interview b4 he has his pride that's why the reason he won't let Hyunnie comes 2 visit him)

"STILL I WOULD LIKE IF YOU STAY HEALTHY AND COME BACK WELL. ===>  (She concerns much of him while gives hint ''she's waiting" until he finishes his army)

"HE GOT COLD EASILY BUT (HE SAID) HE'S ABOUT TO GO TO CHAERWON. ===>  (She is so close enough with oppa that she even know how easily he got cold. I mean ONLY OUR MOM or A WIFE who knows something related 2 this bec this is so personally). 

"BUT IT'S STILL GOING TO BE OK. BECAUSE I BELIEVE HIM. HE... HE... ===>  (She gives her encourage words to her oppa again. And this exactly what he needs now. The pride and encourage words so oppa will be in ease in army).

#DELULU OR #NOTDELULU

THIS IS OUR HEAVEN JIJI SHIPPERS' THREAD BTW:wub:

I BELIEVE WOOKIE OPPA READS IT WITH SMILING FACE AND HE'LL BE SO... SO... HAPPY

AND DEAR HYUUNIE THANK U MUCH, I'M PROUD OF U, THANK U MUCH BEC U MAKE OPPA ALWAYS SMILING AND HAPPY DURING SP. OPPA EVER SAID THAT HE'S SO LONELY IN AN INTERVIEW. THANK U 4 BRINGING HIM SUCH HAPPINESS DURING THIS SHORT TIME WITH U. I HOPE U WILL GIVE HIM ALWAYS THE HAPPINESS VIRUS FROM HERE AND THEN.

SINCERELY YOURS,

4nnlov3pink :heart:

AM NOT CRYING.. DEFINITELY NOT CRYING.. 

*let's hug*

• Like 9

Wookie: "don't worry oppa will be fine"

Hyunnie: "I believe oppa will do well. I dont have to worry right?"

OMOOOOOO I hardly  recovered from yesterday's explosion and now she goes and drops another BOMB!!! Are you two gonna take dating into another level by reassuring each other on interviews??!!! U two aren't obvious at all!! Whats obvious is that my poor heartu is taking one blow after another! Back to being delulu kekeke..

You two better take responsibility of our poor shipper hearts chincha! Guys are these two cute??!!!!! Awww

Last but not least @riririru  u are doing one awesome job hats off to you luv

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

SHOUT OUT TO THE OWNER OF njhxjcw on ig! I know your a lurker here or maybe I've already talked to you and I wasn't aware. I JUST LOVE YOUR ACCNT,  CHINGU! Hats off to you; You're better than the csi I swear! I've been camping on your IG for days. hehehehehe 

She is the SHERLOCK HOLMES of our JiJi ship.. 

• Like 12

Hi friends. I've been a silent lurker since the opening of the thread and read almost all pages LOL. I started to watch SP because of JCW but I really loved NJH as well. Their chemistry is just WOW. Even their facial features look similar. I really hope they will get together as a real couple.

SIDE NOTE By any chance, do you know the name of Eun Bong Hee's hair colour? It is so nice colour and looks very pretty on her.

• Like 11

I'm still Spazzing over hyunni message to Wookie. Why is she so damn sweet. These 2. If everyone around hyunni can see how she's such an angel, I'm sure Wookie can too. Even if they don't end up together, i'm sure there's something special between them, be it friendship or relationship. But, at this moment, delulu me says relationship! Muahahahahs! 

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, RaeShin said:

Hi friends. I've been a silent lurker since the opening of the thread and read almost all pages LOL. I started to watch SP because of JCW but I really loved NJH as well. Their chemistry is just WOW. Even their facial features look similar. I really hope they will get together as a real couple.

SIDE NOTE By any chance, do you know the name of Eun Bong Hee's hair colour? It is so nice colour and looks very pretty on her.

I looked it up on naver and found a blog where they called it golden brown but I have no idea about hair dyes.

Put the link to the naver blog in the spoiler:

• Like 11

38 minutes ago, stucked said:

U-huh.  Babe @riririru are these your translations? Taken out and no credits at all? With just a mere mention of "photos not mine, credit to rightful owner"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *not amused here*

uh-oh.. credits should be taken, unless that account is yours @riririru!! oi, is there something you are not telling us? LOL

• Like 10