[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

YAAAS. Whe  she gets her diploma and then she runs in his arms and he lift her up and twirls her around. Omo. *delulu mode on* my heartuuuu

HahahHah. Degree my dear! Hehehe. But it matters not cos 2019 is so gonna be our year. Hahahahha! 

4 minutes ago, lizzywizzy said:

i would expect we might see them in a photo together anytime soon.. not the ones that are edited, of course.. 

Imma thinking when they meet up before he enlist? Gahhhh. Nvm. One shall not raise my expectations. I'm happy with spazzing here and there. Keke. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, babyval22 said:

Imma thinking when they meet up before he enlist? Gahhhh. Nvm. One shall not raise my expectations. I'm happy with spazzing here and there. Keke. 

Hyunie did mentioned that the drama team will meet up before Wookie's enlistment, right? When is that, Chingu? Any idea?

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, lizzywizzy said:

i would expect we might see them in a photo together anytime soon.. not the ones that are edited, of course.. 

I hope so, in the SP get together! I am hoping but then again given how protective the staff is to both of them, we just might get a general group photo! LOL~

• Like 11

Just now, mai5116 said:

Hyunie did mentioned that the drama team will meet up before Wookie's enlistment, right? When is that, Chingu? Any idea?

Hopefully this coming week! Or the next. Hahaha that's about all the time we have.

gahhhh total spazzing here hehehehe. Just imagining graduation. 

• Like 12

I'm sorry for asking this but actually JH is going to finish her diploma or degree? I'm so confused.  

Thank God that finally JH spend her quality time with her family after 3-4 months shooting Sutner. I can't wait to see her in uni and study well. 

Btw JH is so gorgeous in The Star mag. :wub:

• Like 11

Just now, rose90 said:

I'm sorry for asking this but actually JH is going to finish her diploma or degree? I'm so confused.  

Thank God that finally JH spend her quality time with her family after 3-4 months shooting Sutner. I can't wait to see her in uni and study well. 

Degree I believe! BA (psych).. 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Or if she graduates earlier, she meets him at the gate of the Army base when he comes out, and they run into each others arms! *screams* #majordelulu 

then once in his arms both cries and they realizes that their hearts are beating in sync. and for a split second they look deep into each other's eyes. everything around them disappears. it's only them. lost, captivated by the other. and then they kiss. 

at first it was soft. like they still can't believe that they are in each other's arms. the kiss melts away the longing and the loneliness of the last 21 months. And then longing slowly changes to desire and heat courses through their veins, and when he was about to change angles to deepen the kiss, 

they both hear a teasing cough that broke into their invisible bubble. they both realized that they weren't alone. 

it was wookie's omma with a teasing smirk and laughing whole heartedly with relief as his son is finally home, his heart is finally home in hers... 

#delulumodeon sorry for my lack of writing skills. lol. I'm not good at this. hihihihi 

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I hope so, in the SP get together! I am hoping but then again given how protective the staff is to both of them, we just might get a general group photo! LOL~

Unless it's a happy informal get together! Leave em alone, Agencies! The only time I wanna see smth from both agencies is the co-announcement ueheehehehhe 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Yep! But I dun think anyone knows the details. Hahahhas. CSI shippers must be on the prowl I guess? Hahahhas 

1 minute ago, rose90 said:

Shld be university degree chingu! 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

then once in his arms both cries and they realizes that their hearts are beating in sync. and for a split second they look deep into each other's eyes. everything around them disappears. it's only them. lost, captivated by the other. and then they kiss. 

at first it was soft. like they still can't believe that they are in each other's arms. the kiss melts away the longing and the loneliness of the last 21 months. And then longing slowly changes to desire and heat courses through their veins, and when he was about to change angles to deepen the kiss, 

they both hear a teasing cough that broke into their invisible bubble. they both realized that they weren't alone. 

it was wookie's omma with a teasing smirk and laughing whole heartedly with relief as his son is finally home, his heart is finally home in hers... 

#delulumodeon sorry for my lack of writing skills. lol. I'm not good at this. hihihihi 

Please write the sequel/next chapter ;A;

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, rose90 said:

She'll finally get her Degree in Psychology (I just don't know if it's BA or BS) :)

Well as far as I know, you'll get a diploma once you finish your degree. A proof of all your hard work. With the seal of the school and signatures of your department's dean the president of the university. Gad! I need mine now. I'm so longing  for the day that I'll march on stage to accept mine. Huhuhuhh 21 more months (or less, really really reaaaaallyyyy hoping for less) Pray for me, chingus! 

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, attriste said:

Hopefully this coming week! Or the next. Hahaha that's about all the time we have.

gahhhh total spazzing here hehehehe. Just imagining graduation. 

Aaa..perhaps before Wookie going for vacation with his Mom. Basically, left only 2 weeks before his enlistment. Drought season is coming soon..but stay strong, Chingus. We still have each other here to spazz or relieving good memories of uri JiJi while Wookie's away for 21 months. *sobsob*

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, attriste said:

I like the fact she knows which base he is assigned to. I know it's common knowledge but most ppl just care about the enlistment date. And she knows it's cold there.

delulu max happy alert bwahahaha.

Well I will still maintain my stance that NJH also looked up the details of enlistment, and probably discussed it with him. Hence, the worry and stuff. Besides her being told means that hers wasnt just absent curiousity, but real concern for the person who is going to the enlistment. You just dont bring up details of certain places without really reading up on it, right? She seems a pretty good student, this means that when looked it up, she was very thorough, she must have had a lot of questions for him, *gasps* that leads me to believe, this is where they communicated much. *insert delulu mode*

BTW, can somebody screenshot me the flower arrangement that Noh Ji Wook was supposed to give to Bong Hee on their busted date?

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, riririru said:

Please write the sequel/next chapter ;A;

I hope I can write a follow up but my heart was about to burst while writing that! what more for the follow up. oh gad! hahahahaha jiji are making me crazy. hahahaha

• Like 8

8 hours ago, shady01girl said:

so im still listening to the vlive but i just wanted to comment that someone asked chang wook if he eats his korean sweet and sour pork by dipping or pouring the sauce. he says he pours his. 

on volumn up nam ji hyun says she dips hers.

its funny that someone asked the same question though. thought ill share this info. doesnt matter how they eat as long as they are eating food together *winkwink* ill be back with more info heehee

Opposites attract :D

• Like 8

hi chingu...:blush:

i've been lurking in this thread from 1st page but hold myself not to comment, just enjoying all of your analysis and fun "treat" :D

but i cant hold myself any longer :relaxed: (at page 530)

i have this "JiBong/JiJi virus" in me, still cant watch another korean drama

Suspicious partner is my comeback drama, since about 6-7 years. watch it for Choi Tae Joon :wub: (fall in love with him in We Got Married) and also Ji Chang Wook :wub:(my cute Song Mi Pung in Son of Sol Pharmacy). really love their bromance and got "JiBong/JiJi fever" also. 

i would love to see chang wook and ji hyun to be together.. :heart::heart:

Greetings from me chingus..

nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

• Like 22

hi guys.

Have you noticed  to the concept sign street- up song?

the concept sign street-Up song is same with 101 reason why I love you song. that is fun clip video sign street up song.
so
sign street movie has many songs.
 why does nam ji huyne like sign street-up song?
  • Like 9