[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, onlysb1 said:

@moonchildren07 Ahh...I don't know him well enough but even handling rumors he seems to be straightforward that's why if he ever sister zone Ji Hyun I will probably believe him ^^ 

This is something that caught my attention actually... firstly during press conference he said filming with her is fun but then turned to Ji Hyun for confirmation till she said yes many times, then it happened again during sbs interview when Ji Hyun complimented him being considerate he asked several times if she is sincere, lastly he assumes she jokes about visiting him but he would like it if she really means...

So that's the pattern. I don't know what it exactly means either it's respect or what Ji Hyun thinks really matters to him ^^

it could be the case too. JCW went to such great length to make her feel comfortable like his effort in *cough* kissing with manner-legs 

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

welcome to this thread! :blush: wookie is very lucky to have a fan like you, may your race multiply :blush::heart:

@ymmezari thx for the welcome! I'm a super chill fan. I guess I'm past that stage of being possessive over your idol. These people deserve to have their own happiness too B)

• Like 21

30 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

Maybe someone used up the entire roll of duct tape... no more left for the wall deco.... have to use nails.

And I think someone's hard something would hit her harder.

Muahahahahahahah! 

Sorry, some psychotherapists go psycho after office hours. No offence meant... just good dirty pretty fun :tongue: please forgive me. Sorry sorry! I think I better put future innuendos stuff as "hide contents"... seriously don't wanna get censured for disrespecting  anybody's sensibilities. :blink:

I like that someone's hard would hit her harder part so hardcore!!! Lol :tongue:

• Like 16

Just now, holdontight said:

'수상한 파트너'를 마치고 군에 입대하는 배우 지창욱(30)이 드라마 비하인드 스토리와 향후 계획을 밝혔다. 

18일 낮 12시 서울 영등포구 전경련회관에서 SBS ‘수상한 파트너’를 마친 지창욱의 종영 기념 미디어데이가 진행됐다. 

12p.m. /18 July  There was a media day for JCW.

woahhh. then JH's interview definitely came out already by then... and you know what that means... B):rolleyes:

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, stucked said:

And I thought you liked Mr. Bang! I remember you bawling in the drama thread when he got stabbed. Hehehe. 

Omo stab to the heart @bonuibonui hahahahahah. I like what Dong Ha says cos then you know, hyunni so pure, somebody gonna read it and up his tactics since he's leaving soon...

and Wah that reporter that transcribed "I have no relationship with twice but .... blablsbla jihyun" is the best reporter hehehe

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

*Raises both arms up in the air and claps loudly in full agreement*

Not having to try (to be sexy) but just naturally oozes it - this truly is the epitome of sexiness. And NJH has shown that she has it! And she probably has more waiting to be unleashed!

Her past leading men would probably be slapping their heads for not having uncovered this aspect of her, for sure. But they weren't there with her at the right time either (Too bad.)

So, again, the notion of destiny presents itself here in SP, with the stars and moon *ahem* aligned, bringing forth the blossoming of virginal beauty and charm! *gets goosebumps typing this* And I thank the scriptwriter, the PDs, and most importantly, JCW, for teasing out this hidden side of her. (And look what it has done to our dear dear Wookie...) 

Kang Ha Neul maybe her first real kiss (peck!) but JCW is her first ever REAL KISS (haha, is this even a word?lol) Her first ever makeout partner. Pecks shouldn't be considered kisses. HAHAHA. And yes to virginal charm! Woot! And yeah, JCW.. poor guy.. after he experienced all that, he'd then be shipped out to enlistment next month.. poor guy... HAHAHAHA.

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, stucked said:

And I thought you liked Mr. Bang! I remember you bawling in the drama thread when he got stabbed. Hehehe. 

OMG I've been caught two timing?!embarrassed2 onion head

Hhahahaha XD But Mr. Bang is unavailable already, is he?? 

• Like 13

31 minutes ago, holdontight said:

In Korean army...Girl groups are the god:D 

JCW's army friends would be in early 20s...Girl groups give them huge pleasures. So he said Twice because Twice is the top girl group now.

NJH is a celebrity, too.  (She is so beautiful as you know. hahahahaha)

Exactly! Who said this cant remember anymore "she is his idol". Sweet boi. Gosh hes gonna be whipped by nJH. IN the name of love

• Like 20

56 minutes ago, holdontight said:

He answered that who(popular celebrity) would you want to visit you " I don't know about Girl groups but if Twice would come, my (military) friends would be a big commotion (with joy)..

however I don't have any relationship with Twice. I think my friends would like if NJH would visit there,too"

Actually many reporters wrote down what JCW said today...but each articles was very different ...for example...one article didn't say about NJH's name but the other (like above article) say NJH's name directly.

We couldn't see his interview on YT so we couldn't check what JCW said exactly. However I think that  important thing is JCW wants to NJH comes to see him.

Chingus!!! Just enoy his hope!B)

Thank your for the translations and welcome to JiJi World!

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

omo *again, if he doesn't have any relationship with twice, does it mean he have a relationship with NJH? *bian :rolleyes:

Ninja moves hahaha XD You're so good in incorporating words and phrases. Teach me how! ahaaah onion head

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, onlyblue7 said:

@ymmezari thx for the welcome! I'm a super chill fan. I guess I'm past that stage of being possessive over your idol. These people deserve to have their own happiness too 

and since you follow him and his activities can we ask your opinion about jiji couple? pretty please :heart:

• Like 15

1 minute ago, biejuju said:

@moonlightserenade chingu yahh I'm open it with high hope any secret will reveal but then LMAO **calm myself with choc due to too much LOLiing**

I guess the cookie monster could not find the cookie.* :cookie::wub:* aigooo chingu it's okay. Wookie will bring the cookie soon enough to enjoy more with his milkshake.:D

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I like that someone's hard would hit her harder part so hardcore!!! Lol :tongue:

It's beautiful huh chingu? How the manner of his three legs gave unnie some help. *omo, did I just say that?*:huh: hides behind door, peek a boo, I definitely loved seeing you*:cookie::wub:

• Like 13