[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@Babyboomer @midorinokerochan I think I figured out a way to vote via google from PC. Try Downloading "Nox APP Player" on to you computer (its an anaroid emulator which helps you to download apps from playstore and use the apps like how you do from your anaroid phone. It's a stable software. just google and you'll find it). After NOX player download and installation, Open the software and download google chrome from the app store. Now you are good to go. Just use chrome and log into google and vote fot soompi awards. Hope it helps. Lemme know if you have any issue with Nox player so that I can help you out unnie :)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

On 1/31/2018 at 9:25 AM, adi2019jiji said:

So good to see their pictures & update at the same day yesterday. :wub:

When delulu mode on: Hyunie knew that her fairy unnie are going to visit her one of favourite dongseng aka Wookie oreoboni & to look less suspicious she update her SNS first yesterday so she can feed the draught of shipper's heart  :ph34r: 

My ever curiosity why she didnt liked her fairy unnie pic update with wookie, she did liked her friend pic which posted 2 hours after, i doubt she overlook the post.. or mybe she already got the pic from her fairy unnie when she arrived at the camp -_- ( delulu only) 

Andwae! You cannot delulu alone! Lemme join in the delulu. My delulu mind tells me hyunie knew that fairy unnie was visiting him. May be uri hyunnie sent a love letter, pizza and chicken to her oraboni via fairy unnie.. :D :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

LOVE will CONQUER ALL.. no matter what the world would say, you will still follow the BEAT of your heart.. you will never let go, even if, it is against all odds, NOTHING'S GONNA STOP the two of you :heart: .

Don't forget to vote  #jijicouple & SP's team for #soompiawards #soompiawards2017 .
24 VOTES per day/per category/per account.The link https://www.soompi.com/awards

• Like 13

6 hours ago, masthu said:

@Babyboomer @midorinokerochan I think I figured out a way to vote via google from PC. Try Downloading "Nox APP Player" on to you computer (its an anaroid emulator which helps you to download apps from playstore and use the apps like how you do from your anaroid phone. It's a stable software. just google and you'll find it). After NOX player download and installation, Open the software and download google chrome from the app store. Now you are good to go. Just use chrome and log into google and vote fot soompi awards. Hope it helps. Lemme know if you have any issue with Nox player so that I can help you out unnie :)

@masthu Thank you for your advice. I have managed to vote via Google but how does one do it from Facebook? Am a Mac user!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Babyboomer said:

@masthu Thank you for your advice. I have managed to vote via Google but how does one do it from Facebook? Am a Mac user!

I'm assuming that you are having issues with soompi when trying to vote via FB. You can download NOX player on to your Mac ( Do not forget that the NOX player for Mac  is different from windows NOX player). Here's the link https://nox-app-player.en.softonic.com/mac 

It's very stable and doesn't crash :) . After download and installation of NOX player for Mac, open the NOX player and sign in to playstore (you'll find the playstore app icon in NOX player).

Then simply download the Google chrome app. Then using chrome log in to FB and you are good to vote for soompi. If you have multiple FB accounts just log out from your current account and log in from the other FB accounts.  If you are having issues with regards to NOX player do let me know unnie. :)

Edited by masthu
It's chrome app and not fb app
  • Like 11

https://www.instagram.com/p/BerMQO2nxs1/

(Can you see the post? Cause I just can see the link. Sorry Im just a noob in technology things)

Dear chingudeul, 

Can anyone please help me to explain about the above post? Is that the 3rd batch to other the dvd?

I go to cafe daum I saw there is new notice (actually Im not sure because the date for the notice is not today it's on sept 2017 if im not mistaken) but it state 3 tier or something I guess it's the same as the above message. But I still cant understand anything:bawling: plus there's only domestic link to buy it from yes24. Suppose there will be oversea link right chigudeul? How is it did you guys buy the dvdv before this?

I dont want to miss out another chance to order the dvd. Please help me chingudeul. Thanks in advance!

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, pauliza said:

OMG, Wookie promotes Pyeongchang winter Olympic. 
He is so handsome :D

p/s :the soldiers are watching Suspicious Partner
credit to the owner

Haha thank god it show 1st episode.. if it show kiss scene, aigooo :wub: cant say much thinking of it already feel the butterflies :flushed: 

The promo so funny even im not understand a single words they said..haha.. 

Good to see him again in action..

Yes he is a man with words.. he still choose SP instead of his other popular drama..:heart:

• Like 20

1 hour ago, pauliza said:
OMG, Wookie promotes Pyeongchang winter Olympic. 
He is so handsome :D

p/s :the soldiers are watching Suspicious Partner
credit to the owner

Looking good soldier Ji! Kekeke. @attriste says maybe thats why fairy godmum went to visit him too. Its for work maybe, which makes sense to me too. Wahahaha. Unexpected surprise today! Keke. And i love that the soldiers were watching SP too. LOL. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 8

19 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Looking good soldier Ji! Kekeke. @attriste says maybe thats why fairy godmum went to visit him too. Its for work maybe, which makes sense to me too. Wahahaha. Unexpected surprise today! Keke. And i love that the soldiers were watching SP too. LOL. 

Make sense fairy god mother visited him for work & its on weekdays too .Hahaha ..the soldiers were watching SP ..that was beyond my expectation :lol:

• Like 21

26 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Ah, that totally makes sense! I was just thinking of the Olympics the other day and voila, Wookie appears in a promo video for it. Ha! And yes, I love that’s what they’re watching too! Hehehe. So many delulu thoughts come to mind. LOL. But wonder where they got that clip from SP to use for the promo. Did they search it on yt? Lolol

• Like 8
  • LOL 12