[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 1/28/2018 at 7:36 PM, masthu said:

Exactly zero space between our OTP! Am I seeing things chingus? It looks as if wookie's lips are touching her shoulders (once again?) :ph34r: 

Hahaha why are u so surprised ?Of course he did it :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

On 1/27/2018 at 6:53 AM, khalinkikyo said:

She look gorgeous with beret in her head. Imagine someday her orabonie give her his beret..... How lovely couple... :wub:

two couple discs.... 

wow... I m waiting. 

Hyunnie's current sense of fashion -ARMY FASHION :tongue: .Just for fun post & its a common shoes & hat .Please don't take it seriously :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

On 1/27/2018 at 12:21 AM, shady01girl said:

the only thing that i saw was her little doggie sticker on the phone...for those who wanted something....hahaha but even that was really nothing.

Just noticed she already used that doggie sticker on the phone for quite few months :D

• Like 13

1 hour ago, shady01girl said:

it is very quite. did everyone else also leave us?!?!?! hahahaha

I think we are all still here but there's not much to dissect lately so we are lurking. doesn't mean we left. i bet you when DVD is out, this is going to be very busy again! enjoy your week Chingus!!!

• Like 17
  • LOL 4

6 hours ago, pauliza said:

Hahaha why are u so surprised ?Of course he did it :lol:

Seems like jigoner can't get enough of her sexy shoulders :tongue: . Hyunie were you teasing your oraboni with that dress you wore to the GDA?? :tongue: lmaooo:lol: . Wookie cwenchana?? :D

(Mianhe I cannot resist teasing these two :wink:

2 hours ago, shady01girl said:

it is very quite. did everyone else also leave us?!?!?! hahahaha

I'm still here chingu but on lurker mode today. I spent my free time voting for NamJi by using multiple accounts and didn't have time for our forum (blames real life). Likewise  I bet everyone's lurking over here for sure just like me. :D

Lemme borrow your gif  @MaRosa_JRee chinguya... 

I just luv them to bits! Sooo cute! :heart:

lGpu4DF.gif&key=b79f1b9af6bbe902dbff7438

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, masthu said:

Seems like jigoner can't get enough of her sexy shoulders :tongue: . Hyunie were you teasing your oraboni with that dress you wore to the GDA?? :tongue: lmaooo:lol: . Wookie cwenchana?? :D

(Mianhe I cannot resist teasing these two :wink:

Who can get enough of this sexy shoulder's right ? :D .

By the way,watching this clip made me thought of Wookie aka the jealous type of boyfriend .As usual ,everything I watched must be related to Namji .I m doomed :D

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, masthu said:

I'm still here chingu but on lurker mode today. I spent my free time voting for NamJi by using multiple accounts and didn't have time for our forum (blames real life). Likewise  I bet everyone's lurking over here for sure just like me. :D

Exactly! The little spare time I can find during the week, now is devoted to voting.

The things we do for NamJi, really... -_-

Ah, btw as I was voting earlier this evening I've realized that JCW+NJH are currently no. 3 also for the best couple:

IMG_20180130_001843.png

while when I was voting this morning (with different accounts, of course) on my way to the office we were not in the top 3 in this category, so... Well done, chingus!!! Keep up the good work, everyone!!!!! Fighting. :heart::heart::heart:

This said, I guess that with our boy in the army and baby girl on hiatus to focus on her studies, we really need the DVD to provide us some new material. Even if we can watch over and over and over our favorite BTS and FMV, and never get tired of them, some new stuff would be  nice. But we have to be patient for now. Even though the idea of 2 couple discs had me quite excited  and I can't wait for those!!! :lol:

@daloula yes, yes, yes. Their smiles are gold. They say so much. Their happiness makes my heart happy. 

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it. Even more than their breathtaking kisses, etc, it's the happiness I've seen overflowing from them that makes me ship NamJi.:wub::wub::wub:

Reward for everyone's hard work voting, and encouragement for more voting :wink:

• Like 20

On 28/01/2018 at 9:06 AM, pauliza said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hyunie's Omma follows a few of Jiji Shipper's ig even though she did not approve their request to follow her  .Some of them not even requested to follow her & she already follows that account for quite sometimes.Hahaha..She must be  dizzy with all the kiss scenes that appeared on her timeline :lol::lol:

Lmao I don’t even want to imagine that. Imagine if hyunnie is aware of that! I would die of embarrassment. I wonder if they watched the 28th episode together. But then again didn’t hyunnie say that her mom bought the sp photo book? 

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, daloula said:

Lmao I don’t even want to imagine that. Imagine if hyunnie is aware of that! I would die of embarrassment. I wonder if they watched the 28th episode together. But then again didn’t hyunnie say that her mom bought the sp photo book? 

I don't know what should I do if she accidentally follows my account .Hahaha ..maybe I should be more behave & guarded .no more deep kiss scene on my account ? Oh no how I m going to survive  .hahaha :tongue::lol::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12