[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 hours ago, pauliza said:

I have problem to vote through this link .Everytime I click on SP to vote for Best Drama its keep asking me to  re log in .

Me too! 

Common Jiji shipper! Show them our power. After viu, dramabeans, and previous hancinema...all these voting awards we can do this one too! Lol 

Let us forget for a moment about their relationship status with this vote thing. Don’t let that issue bothering us since we ship them for fun. Only time will tell. We as their shippers only can praying for them. 

Right now, just let both of them enjoy their own life. So mark your calendar about this Friday that we gotta see Hyuni on her last Vlive and prepare anything you wanna ask. Hahaha can someone ask her, why she just changed her hair color on behalf? It’s too short to see her in black, sob ~ :( 

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, rose90 said:

Common Jiji shipper! Show them our power. After viu, dramabeans, and previous hancinema...all these voting awards we can do this one too! Lol 

Problem solved after I updated my Google Chrome & cleared cache too :D

8 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

Should make the sequel to explain the process... 

Haha

Haha ..unluckily no epilogue for that part :D

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, luvforever said:

Reposting with additional information: 

-Votes are limited to 24 times per category per day

-You can use your Facebook, Google, and Soompi accounts

-Voting will run from January 23 - February 20

We've made progress good job everyone our couple are now in the top ranking of Best Kiss. Let's get them to the top for all categories. Thank you everyone for helping out. 

Thank you for the info unnie! Done voting for today.

C'mon NamJi/JiJi shippers lets get them to number 01 spot! Lets use Google, Facebook and soompi account to vote for them. Aja aja fighting!!! 

Here are the lists of the drama categories our couple and SP are nominated: :heart:

1. BEST SOUNDTRACK - SUSPICIOUS PARTNER OST

2. BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR - CHOI TAE JOON (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

3. BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS - NARA (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

4. BEST KISS - NAM JI HYUN AND JI CHANG WOOK (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

5. BEST COUPLE - NAM JI HYUN AND JI CHANG WOOK (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

6. ACTOR OF THE YEAR - JI CHANG WOOK (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

7. ACTRESS OF THE YEAR - NAM JI HYUN (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

8. DRAMA OF THE YEAR - SUSPICIOUS PARTNER

1688a3259a1c84d144a05814b1c10f22.gif

animation-1-1496249766879-0-27-251-428-c

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Haha ..unluckily no epilogue for that part :D

Can we have the BTS of this scene??  Chaebal!!!

Please give us the BTS of this scene as well because I'm dieing to see wookie's reaction when he found hyuni sexy in real life!!!!

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

this piggyback BTS by the doorway where he was not letting go of her hands while she's behind him was the most memorable for me as it was the start of my curiosity. I was like, they are on break and the PD is still giving instructions so there's no need for hand holding? What made it cute is he just instinctively held her hand without looking. I was very curious of his wanting to connect. I don't remember him doing anything like this or close to it at all and I watched even his fabricated city movie.

I followed and caved in to my shipping heart after that BTS. I just could not help it, these two are too real to not be shipped.

• Like 21