[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 1/20/2018 at 12:36 AM, masthu said:

I see where you are getting to unnie… :wink: Wookie said that that he doesn’t want to date this close to enlistment on the show we got married aired on the 12th Nov 2016. So unnie if we match the dates like you wanted to they might have bumped into each after 12th Nov 2016. 

The guy who didn’t want to date or love in 12 Nov 2016 chooses love over friendship in his Al Arabia interview 14 May 2017 ( SP aired it’s first episode and had it's press con on 10th May). Shouldn’t he choose friendship this close to enlistment because comradeship is way more important than love to survive in the army?? (aigoo look at Jigoner eating his own words in May 2017 lmaoo) :lol::lol:

One thing I’m sure about is that he fell in love with hyunie between 12 Nov 2016 – 14 May 2017.  :ph34r::D

PS: our jigoner is doing great at the army even though he rejected friendship by choosing love. Seems like his love is making him glow bright like star. :wub: His decision on choosing love over friendship didn't turn out bad after all :tongue:  Wookie definitely knew what what right for him and was sure to pursue it :D 

Hmmmm.  Maybe they really bumped to each other on Nov 21, 2016 there is a part of me that is convince that maybe wookie is eyeing her after that and probably ask fairy god mother some details about her.  You remember his interview that he said she seems very familiar???  It is impossible that fairygod mother will tell CW story about JH when no one ask her.  Unless 1 very important client is asking.  

I ask about that interview coz I dont want to make CW a liar but the interview came out early November , fate must really tested him and bumped JH in latter part of November in the salon. So conclusion still CW is not a liar.  But I strongly believe that they chatted long in SMA,  rehearsing their scripts,  maybe exchanging cp numbers too.  I find it unusual also that JH thank CW for the partnership even posted it in IG,  I dont know if she have done it before but I think something really special happen there she even start to like the post of Jmy that is related to CW.  

I know you have seen it before,  but I just recognize today that maybe the emcee ask if the ideal girl really look like that drawing and I think he reply,  yes it is like this.  So like he is assuring that he draw is a really an existing woman if you get what I mean.  Correct me I am wrong coz, I dont know how to speak mandarin.  

But as @daloula have shared,  this is just my POV and maybe I am right and wrong coz, I have no physical evidence. So dont take this seriously .  

There is a continuation on this but now I need to sleep.  So good night chingu. 

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, ajmamor1976 said:

Hmmmm.  Maybe they really bumped to each other on Nov 21, 2016 there is a part of me that is convince that maybe wookie is eyeing her after that and probably ask fairy god mother some details about her.  You remember his interview that he said she seems very familiar???  It is impossible that fairygod mother will tell CW story about JH when no one ask her.  Unless 1 very important client is asking.  

I ask about that interview coz I dont want to make CW a liar but the interview came out early November , fate must really tested him and bumped JH in latter part of November in the salon. So conclusion still CW is not a liar.  But I strongly believe that they chatted long in SMA,  rehearsing their scripts,  maybe exchanging cp numbers too.  I find it unusual also that JH thank CW for the partnership even posted it in IG,  I dont know if she have done it before but I think something really special happen there she even start to like the post of Jmy that is related to CW.  

I know you have seen it before,  but I just recognize today that maybe the emcee ask if the ideal girl really look like that drawing and I think he reply,  yes it is like this.  So like he is assuring that he draw is a really an existing woman if you get what I mean.  Correct me I am wrong coz, I dont know how to speak mandarin.  

But as @daloula have shared,  this is just my POV and maybe I am right and wrong coz, I have no physical evidence. So dont take this seriously .  

There is a continuation on this but now I need to sleep.  So good night chingu. 

Sorry, i dont know how to put quote from this link.

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/10/30/magazine-harpers-bazaar-september-2016-issue-ji-chang-wooks-earnest-jokes/

"That’s why I seem to live while holding on to the dream that I will meet a destined person someday. We will either keep running into each other coincidentally, or taking a slight glance while walking past but not being able to forget (the person)."

• Like 11

7 hours ago, amalyn99 said:

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/10/30/magazine-harpers-bazaar-september-2016-issue-ji-chang-wooks-earnest-jokes/

"That’s why I seem to live while holding on to the dream that I will meet a destined person someday. We will either keep running into each other coincidentally, or taking a slight glance while walking past but not being able to forget (the person)."

Reading this made me think he already had somebody specific  on his mind & the person is Hyunnie .

We will either keep running into each other coincidentally, or taking a slight glance while walking past but not being able to forget (the person)."

• Like 11

7 hours ago, amalyn99 said:

To tell you honestly I have read your comment about my post and I cannot sleep I wanted to reply to you last night but it is 12mn on my side.  I need to go to sleep coz I dont want to be a zombie in my work.  

I have already shared that interview here in our thread but for no reason I forgot what he mention about the destined person.  Now my deluluness is on the roof right now.  It seems that he had an ideal girl but not taking any action??  I dont know why he mentioned that in his interview.  Any chingu can give a rational POV on this.  

• Like 9

@daloula thanks for sharing such a well done MV dearie. For some reason, watching the mv makes everything feel more bittersweet. Sighs. I just miss them so much! 

8 hours ago, ajmamor1976 said:

For some reason after watching the ig clip again, it makes me feel he has someone in mind after hearing what he said. Hahahah. Not sure if the translation is accurate but if it is, it definitely seems like he's very sure of that person since he mentioned she has a beautiful smile. >.< thsse 2 really making me go bongus man. 

8 hours ago, amalyn99 said:

This. At this point in time, what he said feels so relatable now. The feels and chills man. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, ajmamor1976 said:

have already shared that interview here in our thread but for no reason I forgot what he mention about the destined person.  

Definition of DESTINED PERSON /COUPLE in NAMJI's dictionary :D

Destiny brought them to meet in one drama titled Warrior Baek Dong Soo in 2011 as an adult male and a young female lead but they never met on screen .
--Destiny brought them to meet in KBS Awards 2014.Have been on the same stage but with different co -stars.
--Destiny brought them in the same hairstylist.Bumped into each other at the same salon.
--Destiny brought them to meet in Seoul Music Awards 2017 as presenters.
--Destiny brought them to meet again in ONE DRAMA AS A MALE AND FEMALE LEAD titled SUSPICIOUS PARTNER.

Everytime i'm thinking about it, i smiled like an idiot bc their real life story itself could be made an amazing drama :D

And SP will be the last drama for JCW oppa before his enlishment while NJH continuing her study credit to @peachrichan

• Like 13

Continuation on my previous post.  Did you guy notice Mr. CEO like the post last march 14 of JH?  My delulu take on this maybe CW mentioned to his friends that he is finally doing a drama with his long time crush. In CEO IG post they met up last March 13 and our big boy who is extremely happy tell his circle of friends abou that. I believe that he is really the influence why JH have been chosen in the role.  My rational thinking on this maybe he love cats.  Hahaha.  For me it is unusual that he like that post coz it is the IG of JH and he is not following JH at all.  Unlike Mr K he is liking the pics of our girl in JMY account so it is just natural to me.  But now he is not liking the post related to JH which is kinda suspicious.  

Hi @daloula and @midorinokerochan please slap me in the face i know you are a rational shipper.  Hehehe. 

Credit also to @rockband about my above post she is the influence on that 1. :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

11 hours ago, amalyn99 said:

That’s why I seem to live while holding on to the dream that I will meet a destined person someday. We will either keep running into each other coincidentally, or taking a slight glance while walking past but not being able to forget (the person)."

"That's why I seem to live while holding on to the dream that I will meet a destined person someday. We will either keep running into each other coincidentally, or taking a slight glance while walking past but not being able to forget (the person)." ~ ji chang wook

I chincha don't know if his answer was deliberate as in hinting about someone or not. If it was not deliberate, can I assume that his answer was coming from his GUT?! You don't hold on to dreams unless your heart gives you hope that it is possible. You know that you can't go wrong with your gut instinct right.  We know someone who he kept running into coincidentally not once but God knows how many times. So does it make hyuni his destined person?? Well just look at his answer :D May be wookie's gut knew all along  that his destined person for life is hyuni?? Well only time will tell... :)

12 hours ago, ajmamor1976 said:

All this time i took hyunie's IG post thanking wookie after SMA for granted lol. May be a long time fan can correct me if I'm wrong.. Jihyunnie is that kind hearted person but she doesn't go around thanking people on IG just because they presented at an award together right... Look at MBC awards 2017 and SBS awards 2017 she presented... She didn't do something like that. Seems like it was her first and last (for now) time thanking someone who presented an awards with her. Seems like uri wookie left a very good impression on her. :D

• Like 17

Omg her vlive this  friday 26 jan 2018 7pm KST

:heart:

I was so sleepy in the office, take a 5minute break & lurking in social media, indeed this post had wake me up with excitement.. :D cant wait this friday to se herr live!!!.. :love:

Cant wait  for new song will she recommended to us.. definitely to add in the playlist.. 

• Like 17
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1