[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 1/17/2018 at 10:11 PM, midorinokerochan said:

So true, Dearie! Their hugs are to die for. :wub::wub::wub:

Actually, everything NamJi do is swoon-worthy :wink:  and we know we are all NamJi-goners :lol::wub::tongue:

But talking about hugs, let me repost this beautiful collage that was made by a fellow shipper and shared here probably around 1000 pages ago, when our thread was much younger, but growing up fast  :wink:

I loved her series of JiBong/NamJi collages and made sure to save them in my (now huge) Nam:heart:Ji  folder.

credit to @sharreb 

more from her:

Hide contents

Right unnie! We are definitely  goners of our OTP. I chincha don't know how they succeeded in converting me into a goner!!! This collage is one beautiful work of @sharreb. I'm a goner for the way they hug, the way they stare, the way they kiss, the way they admire  and respect each other, the way they make my heart flutter.... To put it simply im a total goner because uri NamJi is real <3  

I wish i could meet a guy who would look at me the way wookie looks at hyuni! A look with so much love, admiration, respect, proudness and adoration. :heart:

GrD2JZ7.jpg&key=bcac58cffe65189a882aa175

5Nrkhd7.jpg&key=41c9754e92a2795fab9a4fbc

• Like 14

18 hours ago, pauliza said:

August till December = coincidentally their dramas (K2 & SKL )aired almost at the same time (if I m not mistaken within this month,right ? ) .Most probably they bumped into each other quite frequent within this months because of their dramas's promotion.By look at their chemistry at Seoul Music Awards + Wookie proud reaction in this video ..only one word came acrossed my mind "They are familiar to each other & seems close " .Just my pov .

Right unnie! Not just the same month but the first episode of K2 and Shopping king louise aired in the same week. Another coincidence there lol

Drama airing date (source dramalist)

SKL: Sep 21, 2016 - Nov 10, 2016

K2:  Sep 23, 2016 - Nov 12, 2016

Press Conference

SKL:19th Sep 2016

K2:  20th Sep 2016

Now this is getting chincha suspicious!!! :ph34r: What are the chances that they did not bump into each  other at Aluu??

20160919_1474262000_79724100_2.jpg

CsyNsOUWAAAJRvw.jpg

pics from their respective press con. Ctto

• Like 16

6 hours ago, thealchemist said:

@pauliza master of all photos and videos! Can you possibly scrutinize episode 24 where NJW hugged EBH twice? Is it just my imagination that EBH did not expect the second hug? EBH expression looked like she tried to hold her smile.  JCW is a pro with ad lib!:grin: The scene didn't just call for a HUG! NJW was sure giving her a "back rub" :lol: Am watching SP tooooo many times!!!:dizzy:

Haha...I just share photos /videos that I saw on ig. By the way ,which scenes on Epsd 24 that he hug her twice ?

• Like 10

2 hours ago, masthu said:

Right unnie! We are definitely  goners of our OTP. I chincha don't know how they succeeded in converting me into a goner!!! This collage is one beautiful work of @sharreb. I'm a goner for the way they hug, the way they stare, the way they kiss, the way they admire  and respect each other, the way they make my heart flutter.... To put it simply im a total goner because uri NamJi is real <3  

I wish i could meet a guy who would look at me the way wookie looks at hyuni! A look with so much love, admiration, respect, proudness and adoration. :heart:

I am sure he was staring at baby hyunnie too here.:wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, amalyn99 said:

I am sure he was staring at baby hyunnie too here.:wub:

You might be right chinguya! Wasn't this from the dirty but pretty scene?  Look at the sparkle in his eyes. Don't we know that wookie's eyes start sparkling when ever he looks at hyuni or speaks about her. :D Seems like he was looking at his jakiya who was standing a few feet away from him...

Another pic from Glorious. Now Wookie is looking down at his jakiya who is sitting close to him :D

Seems he cannot take his eyes off her kekeke...

35b1f7cc798e497c12295890a63863dc.jpg

• Like 14

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

The chances they did not bump into other = 0% :lol::lol:

Right unnie keke... Our captain already confirmed that they did bump into each other at the Salon and heard alot about her. So we are speculating the dates they might have bumped into each other based on fact! :wink:

I was lurking on their IG and was about to give up when I found this! Did they bump into each other on this date?

Hyuni attends her sunbae's movie Premiere Missing: 21st Nov 2016

Wookie attends 7 First Kisses press conference: 21st Nov 2016

Our fairy God mother was their hairstylist on that day :D

• Like 13

All I can do is squeal, laugh and grin like an idiot when watching this video :D :heart:

When i saw you, i was afraid of meeting you.

When i met you, i was afraid of kissing you.

When i kissed you, i was afraid to Love You.

Now that I LOVE YOU, I'M AFRAID OF LOSING YOU.

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, masthu said:

You might be right chinguya! Wasn't this from the dirty but pretty scene?  Look at the sparkle in his eyes. Don't we know that wookie's eyes start sparkling when ever he looks at hyuni or speaks about her. :D Seems like he was looking at his jakiya who was standing a few feet away from him...

Another pic from Glorious. Now Wookie is looking down at his jakiya who is sitting close to him :D

Seems he cannot take his eyes off her kekeke...

35b1f7cc798e497c12295890a63863dc.jpg

Yes, u r right. Dirty but pretty scene.

Reel (below in spoiler) vs real (above).

Spoiler

• Like 11

Now I want to know when is CW interview saying that he doesnt have a GF and no intention of having 1 because of his future enlistment.  

I have to match it in the post of @masthu saying they bumped in each other last November 21, 2016.

Is the dirty but pretty pic of CW is a new post of Glorious??  Its the first time I saw that pic or maybe I am just outdated.  Hehehe

• Like 9

On 17/01/2018 at 2:20 PM, findingserendipity said:

When Wookie figures out the secret to making Hyunnie laugh any time. every. time. with no fail--- just say with aegyo, "Please buy me milkshake.":lol:

Except for that one time when hyunni didnt burst out laughing and he ended up with buy me pizza and chicken in the army! Kekeke. 

1 hour ago, ajmamor1976 said:

Now I want to know when is CW interview saying that he doesnt have a GF and no intention of having 1 because of his future enlistment.  

I have to match it in the post of @masthu saying they bumped in each other last November 21, 2016.

Is the dirty but pretty pic of CW is a new post of Glorious??  Its the first time I saw that pic or maybe I am just outdated.  Hehehe

Hahah. Actually its normal if he did mention abt no intention cos i believe even if they did leave good impression on each other, it prolly wouldnt be strong enough to change his mentality. Hahha. Its after working together that i believe he may have thought she's a keeper. Hehe. 

Happy #jijifirstanniversaryofficialmeeting day! Can u imagine our thread for SP anniversary? Hahahahahaha. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, ajmamor1976 said:

I see where you are getting to unnie… :wink: Wookie said that that he doesn’t want to date this close to enlistment on the show we got married aired on the 12th Nov 2016. So unnie if we match the dates like you wanted to they might have bumped into each after 12th Nov 2016. 

The guy who didn’t want to date or love in 12 Nov 2016 chooses love over friendship in his Al Arabia interview 14 May 2017 ( SP aired it’s first episode and had it's press con on 10th May). Shouldn’t he choose friendship this close to enlistment because comradeship is way more important than love to survive in the army?? (aigoo look at Jigoner eating his own words in May 2017 lmaoo) :lol::lol:

One thing I’m sure about is that he fell in love with hyunie between 12 Nov 2016 – 14 May 2017.  :ph34r::D

PS: our jigoner is doing great at the army even though he rejected friendship by choosing love. Seems like his love is making him glow bright like star. :wub: His decision on choosing love over friendship didn't turn out bad after all :tongue:  Wookie definitely knew what what right for him and was sure to pursue it :D 

Edited by masthu
  • Like 7
  • LOL 5

37 minutes ago, masthu said:

One thing I’m sure about is that he fell in love with hyunie between 12 Nov 2016 – 14 May 2017.  :ph34r::D

That’s a strong affirmation. I think it’s my turn to bring some rationality to the thread. We can’t be sure of anything unless it comes out clearly from the mouth of the concerned parties. It’s better for us not to be too sure of anything because if things don’t turn out the way we hope for them then we won’t be too disheartened.

• Like 12
  • LOL 2