[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

31 minutes ago, masthu said:

Oops my bad. @taonaka your mom is jjang :D

@pauliza ahhh I see that you have a theme as to what you post everyday! That's a good idea to beat the drought unnie. Do share with us your daily themes so that we can keep spazzing :D. thank you for sharing unnie!

Haha ..not everyday has theme BUT tomorrow is 19 January ,1st anniversary of our Namji's official meeting .I plan to post everything related to Seoul Music Awards but tomorrow is Friday & Friday = my busy day .Maybe I will post it on Saturday or Sunday :D

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Wookie has the exact same expression in both the pics right? I got this feeling that wookie is a good listener and loves to hear her speak  even if it is one of those mundane stuff she's talking about... Just my take :)

93b77331661100fa97e455c3d6d7c9de.jpg

Catch you guys in the evening! Have a great day chingudeul! <3

• Like 20

9 hours ago, thealchemist said:

Let's compare =D hugs versus hugs 

and another....

versus HUUUUUGGGGSSSSSSS!!!!

Need I say more????? more! more! more!!!!! am sure someone can find better photos! :D:lol:

Hi hi. I think it’s best not to put other dramas’ photos here to avoid shippers war. Else best to put under spoiler. ^__^ 

• Like 14

10 hours ago, pauliza said:

This ig's post caught my attention .credit to @jiji_foreverlove ig 

Quoted the captions "I see 4 pics of Jiji hairstylish's IG that OnwaThes posted at the same time with similar countenance, the first "2 pics" posted on 15 Nov 2016 and the other on 19 Aug 2016 .Coincidentally?? " 

My theory ,maybe they bumped into each other on this date .One of the reason why  we can see their blossom chemistry at Seoul Music Award on 19 January 2017- because they have bumped into each other since 2012 at the salon .And of course their indeniable chemistry during first photoshoot - their first photoshoot was  before Suspicious Partner 's drama filming :D

And maybe this is the answer 

Nice catch @jiji_foreverlove . 

@pauliza may be wookie and hyuni might have bumped into each other on 19th Aug 2016 and 15th Nov. 

Your post reminded me of a fact that our @rockband chingu told me sometime back. I'm just trying to match the dots and to see if it might lead us to something... Pls bear with me. She was speaking about the photos of wookie and hyunnie together at Aluu. So here was what she said....

Wookie's photo was there, on the mirror since 18th april 2016, next to another actor/actress (I am not sure if it's Hwang Jung Eun)

- Hyunie's photo for Marie Claire is in August 2016.

- But till 20th september, we still see Wookie's photo next to other, not close to Hyunie's.

- In 31th December 2016, we suddenly see Wookie and Hyunie's photos next to each other.

So who moved these two pics together and why?

We all know that in 19th January Wookie and Hyunie met in an official event, and late March they confirmed to be in Suspicious partner. So normally, till that date (19th january), these two photos are together is reasonable. But why since at least 31th December 2016, we see two photos together, so I guess something happened between 20th September and 31th December 2016.

Assuming that they did bump into each other based on what wookie told us and speculations, something might have happened between August and December. 

Somethings chincha suspicious  here... :ph34r: 

I hope this makes sense :)

Edited by masthu
corrections
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, masthu said:

Assuming that they did bump into each other based on what wookie told us and speculations, something might have happened between August and December. 

Somethings chincha suspicious  here... :ph34r: 

August till December = coincidentally their dramas (K2 & SKL )aired almost at the same time (if I m not mistaken within this month,right ? ) .Most probably they bumped into each other quite frequent within this months because of their dramas's promotion.By look at their chemistry at Seoul Music Awards + Wookie proud reaction in this video ..only one word came acrossed my mind "They are familiar to each other & seems close " .Just my pov .

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Credit to owner :blush:

When the first thing in the morning once woke up, scrolled down ur social media, & saw this post, how the owner 'emphasizing' the tongue 'action', :wub:  JiJigoner was here.. haha 

Happy NamJi first anniversary of their official appearance in public!! :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

#NamJihugs

Chingus, let's not forget about THIS hug (+ kiss)!!! :wub:

(posting the full YT video because I could not find a gif or IG clip focusing on the hug part :wink::lol:)

And since we are at it, (offscreen) arm-hug... does it count?:tongue:

And of course Happy #JIJIFirstAnnyversaryOfficialMeeting at Seoul Music Awards 19 Jan 2017 - 19 Jan 2018, everyone! :heart:

(did I get the hashtag right, at least? :huh:That's a long one!!! :o :lol:)

ctto

• Like 13
  • LOL 6

7 hours ago, pauliza said:

Namji first official meeting  at Seoul Music Awards ( 19 Jan 17 - 19 Jan 18 ) Part 4 .

You guys are going to kill me!!! :dizzy: sorry I'm mobile I am unable to delete above. Oopsie I just need to say something before I explode! :dizzy:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

More on hugs of Namji :D

credit to the owner

@pauliza master of all photos and videos! Can you possibly scrutinize episode 24 where NJW hugged EBH twice? Is it just my imagination that EBH did not expect the second hug? EBH expression looked like she tried to hold her smile.  JCW is a pro with ad lib!:grin: The scene didn't just call for a HUG! NJW was sure giving her a "back rub" :lol: Am watching SP tooooo many times!!!:dizzy:

• Like 8
  • LOL 7