[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I cant remember if anyone had brought this up when watching SP eps 15.. im actually re-watched SP drama currently at eps 11..when I saw a comment online just an hour ago posted.. she/he saw a love bite/hickey on Eun Bong Hee/ Nam Ji Hyun neck in eps 15, with lightening speed skip the eps & played back eps 15, and yess indeed around 14.21-14-38, it does look like a love bite at her neck.. oh gosh please  someone debunk me.. :D

(Sorry chingus I dont know how to cut the vid, zoom in or zoom out the scene):grimace: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

9 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

I read somewhere, that Korean government will shorten military service. Is it true? Waaaah daebak!! I think it will be great news for hyunni's orabeoni... 

"twink" :wub:

According to his kfans, his discharge date has been shifted till 4 April 2019.

• Like 17

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

Can add this into your list ?Hyunnie posted the necklace on 16 July .Still have 6 on the date :lol::lol::lol::lol:

According to our delulu concept isn't 16th July day 10?? :D

1 hour ago, jijihyun said:

i saw a clearer picture of hyunnie during sbs awards and the ring does not really looks like the stylus ring presented here but instead it kinda looks like sp's proposal ring 

lol i could dm you what my friend drew that could possibly the whole design since i don't know how to post photos here.

Agreed! Like @malaya unnie said  that ring is lose fitting and not snug like hyuni's. The ring on her right looks similar to stylus proposal ring :D. But what's interesting is the ring on her "ring finger" of her left hand....

If you want to insert pic on your post firstly you need to create an account in an image hosting website like pin interest, imgur etc.. Then upload the pic there. Then once you uploaded the pic to imgur or pin interest, you have to copy paste the image link to your post for the pic to appear. Feel free to dm me if you need help chingu :) I'm curious to see the pic your friend drew :)

• Like 9

I want to jump for joy, @daloula 1 month earlier is a big difference for us. I love it.  I hope this is true,  although I am thinking how can I go now to korea if CW will be release in that day.  Huhuhu.  Its tax season in the philippines.  

Btw,  Did JH change her profile pic in IG or I am just outdated??  Its kinda weird why she change it in xmas season theme?  Am I rightright? It is written Nam JI Hyun I like you.  Now I am thinking something really good happened in xmas season.  We are so sure that CW have a xmas vacay.  :wub:

• Like 10

4 hours ago, ajmamor1976 said:

I want to jump for joy, @daloula 1 month earlier is a big difference for us.  Love it.  I hope this is true.  Although I am thinking how can I go now to korea if CW will be release in that day.  Huhuhu.  Its tax season in the philippines.  

Btw,  Did JH change her profile pic in IG or I am just outdated??  Its kinda weird why she change it in xmas season theme.  Am I right it is written Nam JI Hyun I like you.  Now I am thinking something really good happened in xmas season.  We are so sure that CW have a xmas vacay.  :wub:

hi chingu.

that is odd.

but

I think she is sad or tired.

this pic is odd" I like you nam ji hyune"

that is as remember and hope to herself 

that she  do not forgot that she like herself.

sorry , I  hope that I  be wrong.:(

also

I think she will change  her profile pic coming soon again.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, 1234nm said:

hi chingu.

that is odd.

but

I am hope that I am be wrong.:(

That picture she's using for her dp is from her fans. She already posted it before her november vlive. It means nothing more than a messageto her fans.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, 1234nm said:

hi chingu.

that is odd.

but

I am hope that I am be wrong.:(

also

I think she will change  her profile pic coming soon again.

It has no special meaning......

why dont you predict something positive since you can see the future anyway. Just saying.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

10 hours ago, masthu said:

Looking at the hearts on the towel it  reminded me of this IG caption that had hearts in it lol. 

*bangs head on the wall* 

His towel is soooo cute. I think its a cartoon character of a boy and girl kissing, and then with flying hearts coz of the kiss. :Daaaaaaaaaw :wub:

• Like 11

as for the towel, it's not something the army would give out to their men, it's not something wookie would buy for himself but it's something a caring yeoja chingu would give to her man who is serving for the country. maybe she went out and costumized a towel for him. who knows? 

but for rational purposes, it could be given by a fan or maybe it's not wookie's after all 

• Like 16

6 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

I cant remember if anyone had brought this up when watching SP eps 15.. im actually re-watched SP drama currently at eps 11..when I saw a comment online just an hour ago posted.. she/he saw a love bite/hickey on Eun Bong Hee/ Nam Ji Hyun neck in eps 15, with lightening speed skip the eps & played back eps 15, and yess indeed around 14.21-14-38, it does look like a love bite at her neck.. oh gosh please  someone debunk me.. :D

(Sorry chingus I dont know how to cut the vid, zoom in or zoom out the scene):grimace: 

I thought I'm the only one noticing that. I'm glad someone posted it because I wanted to post it here but just didn't have the time to do so.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

13 minutes ago, pauliza said:

From ring to towel & now love bite .Huhu..we really know how to survive in this drought season :tongue:

There will never be drought season in this thread, bcoz we always find something new to spazz... 

Im glad this ship always have positif thinking and "reasonable delulu" to discuss... 

Fighting, chingus!!! 

35 minutes ago, marlene975 said:

I just went to rewatch the episode and oh my! It definetly does look like a mark... :D

I really will rewatch it 

Love bite? 

:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

Going back to the RING-gate discussion. LOL!

16 hours ago, findingserendipity said:

Jumping in the convo. Ha! I noticed that before. At SBS Awards, she had one on each ring finger. Delulu- initial thought, she’s definitely taken! Lolol. However, my rational side won, thinking that they are just accessories. I think that’s the trend now... But then again, who knows! #delulu:lol:

I've been scrounging the Net for photos and vids of Hyunie's past red carpet appearances and watched gifts/vids of the SP press con. I agree that it could just be accessories and its usual for her to wear rings. But what I noticed on what I've seen so far and tickled my fancy imagination is the "placement" of the ring. What's usual for her at red carpets and events:

1. Rings on her Right  Hand - she wears two rings and its on her index and middle finger. There's one photo at the VIP screening of Twenty, that she wore a ring on her ring finger but its placed upper part of her finger near the nail and its something funky.

Here's a gif from their SP press-con (credit to @taonaka)

Above she wore rings on both hands but take note which fingers she's wearing them. 

2. Rings on her Left Hand - she wears one ring and its usually on her middle finger or index finger. I found a stock photo from an interview for SKL where she's wearing a ring on her left finger. Its hard to ID if this is the same ring at the SBS and GDA (the ring there looked to have stones embedded). 

5f7f3ffd055e2344cae555d41bf28244--king-l

Just want to note that above is pre-SP. Heh!

3. She usually leaves her left hand's ring finger free from accessories on her most recent red carpet appearances until the 2017 SBS and GDA.

Another recent red carpet appearance, she's kinda simply casual here so no rings at all and just a simple wrist watch (again credit to @taonaka)

The theory that its quite unusual for Hyunie to wear a ring on her left hand's ring finger recently is very meaningful, is coming into fruition for me. So I'm on board this train. LOL!

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, jijihyun said:

as for the towel, it's not something the army would give out to their men, it's not something wookie would buy for himself but it's something a caring yeoja chingu would give to her man who is serving for the country. maybe she went out and costumized a towel for him. who knows? 

but for rational purposes, it could be given by a fan or maybe it's not wookie's after all 

Trust her to give him something meaningful and functional. LOL!

Every time he wipes or uses that towel, its like his honey doing it for him. Hah! (#delulu mode on). 

1 hour ago, marcjoy2012 said:

I thought I'm the only one noticing that. I'm glad someone posted it because I wanted to post it here but just didn't have the time to do so.

1 hour ago, marlene975 said:

I just went to rewatch the episode and oh my! It definetly does look like a mark... :D

Oraboeni loves to nuzzle so its possible. Or, they film late into the night so he may have some 5 o'clock shadow that grazes her skin and left a mark. That's kinda sexy. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

From ring to towel & now love bite .Huhu..we really know how to survive in this drought season :tongue:

True Dat! We're also lucky our OTP gives us material to spazz. And credit to shippers for noticing stuff and unearthing things that spur speculations and discussions. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

1 hour ago, malaya said:

Going back to the RING-gate discussion. LOL!

I've been scrounging the Net for photos and vids of Hyunie's past red carpet appearances and watched gifts/vids of the SP press con. I agree that it could just be accessories and its usual for her to wear rings. But what I noticed on what I've seen so far and tickled my fancy imagination is the "placement" of the ring. What's usual for her at red carpets and events:

1. Rings on her Right  Hand - she wears two rings and its on her index and middle finger. There's one photo at the VIP screening of Twenty, that she wore a ring on her ring finger but its placed upper part of her finger near the nail and its something funky.

Here's a gif from their SP press-con (credit to @taonaka)

Above she wore rings on both hands but take note which fingers she's wearing them. 

2. Rings on her Left Hand - she wears one ring and its usually on her middle finger or index finger. I found a stock photo from an interview for SKL where she's wearing a ring on her left finger. Its hard to ID if this is the same ring at the SBS and GDA (the ring there looked to have stones embedded). 

5f7f3ffd055e2344cae555d41bf28244--king-l

Just want to note that above is pre-SP. Heh!

3. She usually leaves her left hand's ring finger free from accessories on her most recent red carpet appearances until the 2017 SBS and GDA.

Another recent red carpet appearance, she's kinda simply casual here so no rings at all and just a simple wrist watch (again credit to @taonaka)

The theory that its quite unusual for Hyunie to wear a ring on her left hand's ring finger recently is very meaningful, is coming into fruition for me. So I'm on board this train. LOL!

Love this @malaya! Getting on board your train...full speed ahead!!! :wub:

• Like 11

3 hours ago, marcjoy2012 said:

No...no...no hickey please...I don't think JCW's the type to leave a hickey and expose it to the world.  I don't want to sound like an old lady, but I consider JCW as a man who respects women.  Just look at how he treats his mom.:)  I say that mark is just to remind viewers when chief prosecutor strangled Bong Hee since they bumped into him when EBH and NJW took the elevator....it went startled EBH upon seeing the chief, hold neck, NJW looked at EBH and then to the chief, got on the elevator, EBH got off but NJH stayed behind with chief.    Okay, I admit I've seen SP too many times! :grin:

• Like 4
  • LOL 15

52 minutes ago, thealchemist said:

No...no...no hickey please...I don't think JCW's the type to leave a hickey and expose it to the world.  I don't want to sound like an old lady, but I consider JCW as a man who respects women.  Just look at how he treats his mom.:)  I say that mark is just to remind viewers when chief prosecutor strangled Bong Hee since they bumped into him when EBH and NJW took the elevator....it went startled EBH upon seeing the chief, hold neck, NJW looked at EBH and then to the chief, got on the elevator, EBH got off but NJH stayed behind with chief.    Okay, I admit I've seen SP too many times! :grin:

You meant... If wookie did a love bite, certainly not in the exposed area... Should be somewhere else... 

Ups

Kkkkkk sorry.... 

• LOL 14