[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Happy 1400 chingudeul! A big shout out to everyone on board! Thank you for being here and making it a fun place! You guys make the wait a  lot easier. Wohooo seven months of shipping which include 5 months with our OTP on hiatus. Yet our ship is going strong with a few ninja bombs here and there lol. You ladies are jjang!!! :heart:  Lets keep the momentum going.

Aja aja fighting! 1500 here we come.... :D

Is it just me who missed a few fmv's of our chingu @taonaka ? I'm chincha slow lol. Anyways it never bores us to rewatch anything related to our ship right chingu?

• Like 19

50 minutes ago, malaya said:

Thanks for the ID on her dress at the GDA 2018. But I'm curious is that the name of the Brand?

Anyhoo, Hyunie looks simply fabulous. She's been on roll this Awards season. Though I would have preferred she wore in other colors. At least her black and white combo ensembles have something different and not some boring stuff worn by the known "fashionista" actresses in K-Ent.

The post you were referring to is actually my tweet brought here. The reposter seems to have excluded the link to the website of the clothing brand I tweeted. It is a legit clothing line in Korea and the clothes are honestly pricey.

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

On January 12, 2018 at 9:14 PM, ajmamor1976 said:

I agree with you  @masthu , I've been lurking in their IG post both CW and JH friends but never dare to ask what is the status of the two.   I like their post if its likeable and thats it. If I want to share something I do it here in our thread because I think it the most safe haven.

You will notice that JH change her tactics.  She is not posting now after new pic CW are shared, probably she is extra careful and advise also not to immediately post coz it create chaos.  

Aww that's too bad. Hyunie is quite guarded already. Now likely she and her management team and friends will seal off and close ranks after being hard pressed by over-zealous fans. 

While I can understand the seeming need to gloat to antis, I hope other shippers in social media will take a more defensive stance than being aggressive. Being defensive and taking a step back doesn't mean you are on the losing end. 

On another note, I noticed that SOOP management swiftly acts and puts a muzzle (with strongly worded statement with talk of taking legal action against the rumors) on Gong Yoo's dating rumor/scandal. So I wouldn't be surprised if they were being proactive and nipped at the bud whatever dating rumors of Hyunie (with Wookie) or media interest that might have been brewing before it can gain traction. Hyunie has such an aura of maturity that I sometimes forget she's so young. I can certainly understand why her management team is being protective. She's someone who has tremendous raw talent and with her popularity rising. Her team knows they have a potential big star on their hands that has the acting gravitas, which can translate to longevity in the industry and not some flash in the pan "star/idol". 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, pickledthoughts said:

The post you were referring to is actually my tweet brought here. The reposter seems to have excluded the link to the website of the clothing brand I tweeted. It is a legit clothing line in Korea and the clothes are honestly pricey.

https://mobile.twitter.com/potatingcheese/status/952113227650940929?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.soompi.com%2Fen%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fpotatingcheese%2Fstatus%2F952113227650940929

@pickledthoughts Thanks for the clarification. I gotta admit I googled and the search engine brought me links to Korean airlines and stuff. LOL! 

I'm loving what her styling team or Hyunie is doing. Its great that she's wearing local brands and showcasing South Korean designers and fashion houses. And I'm sure these designers appreciate it too. It "annoys" me to see some K-Ent actresses who are known to be connected with famous fashion brands but totally disappoints in their choices of red carpet fashion. I mean, the PR-spin around them is they're like these fashion icons and they're often seen up and about and attending fashion shows yet they're pickings are those nondescript LBDs    and gowns that I don't know which season comes from. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, masthu said:

Happy 1400 chingudeul! A big shout out to everyone on board! Thank you for being here and making it a fun place! You guys make the wait a  lot easier. Wohooo seven months of shipping which include 5 months with our OTP on hiatus. Yet our ship is going strong with a few ninja bombs here and there lol. You ladies are jjang!!! :heart:  Lets keep the momentum going.

Aja aja fighting! 1500 here we come.... :D

Is it just me who missed a few fmv's of our chingu @taonaka ? I'm chincha slow lol. Anyways it never bores us to rewatch anything related to our ship right chingu?

@masthu Raises hand. Count me as one who missed her FMVs. I constantly lurk at her IG yet I didn't even know. (Hangs head in shame).

@taonaka Thanks, for sharing your talent. Your drawings of NamJi is like watching/seeing them in the anime world. BTW, I see your drawings of Bie too and Esther (Thai stars). 

• Like 12

On January 13, 2018 at 12:07 AM, nianderson said:
Spoiler

Please do not copy the following content in any manner whatsoever and do not repost on any social media site in any form. It is exclusively intended for JiJi shipper’s soompi thread.

PART 12

Ah, this is what I missed the most during Songs’ courtship. There were many speculative theories and I missed all the major ones simply because I had discovered the ship way later. People would zoom in on pictures of expensive crockery, hotel corridor mirrors, glasses of still water… basically every possible reflective surface there is. An honorable mention goes to the time when 1) Kyo was on a winter vacation and shippers were scanning if there were any extra shadows cast on the snowy ground in addition to the actual number of people seen in the snap & 2) Zooming onto the photographer’s bright nail paint to see if a human shape could be discerned.

And in addition to all of that, there were flowcharts and timelines prepared to find out recurring themes and patterns, lessons on flowers and their symbolism, decoding travel schedules, keeping tabs on SS friends’ online activities- you name it. If it were a paid job, SS Sherlocks might’ve skipped their way to the bank, singing tra-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaaiiika, pulling out of the corporate rat race forever.

As for JiJi, the recent developments have been similarly interesting, all the more so because I can actively take part in the theories this time. Of course, the whole thing comes with a disclaimer because none of it is a confirmed, concrete fact. All speculations are made through observations and thereby employing probable deductions.

22nd Nov- Hyunnie’s Meogbang Vlive.

1st Dec- Wook’s soccer update.

6th Dec- Wook’s departing & Hyunnie’s ‘I like you’ song posts.

9th Dec- Jinkee Pacquiao’s Instagram post showing gifts. A Wook calendar, CD and an autographed photo which he apparently sent her himself. I am unable to decipher her caption and could only manage to find a few uncredited written articles about the same, so I cannot confirm as yet exactly how she got them.

20th Dec- Janet Jamora, Jinkee’s identical twin, posts that she is on a South Korean trip.

22nd Dec- Hyunnie’s Vlive.

24th Dec- Hyunnie posts a late pic wearing the Vlive sweater, caption says she collected fans’ gifts when she went to the company. So it can be hypothesized that Hyunnie was off the radar post-Vlive since 22nd.

26th Dec- Jinkee’s post showing one of the twins wearing a pair of pants that is later seen on Janet in her Wook IG story.

27th Dec- Jinkee’s post about a happy surprise her husband gave her. Written articles speculated that Pacquiao may have arranged a dinner with Wook for his fangirling wife and sis-in-law. Janet’s IG story does seem to corroborate the theory. (Based on the posts, they may have met Wook either on 26th or 27th)

27th Dec- Janet and Jinkee depart SK.

30th Dec- After being AWOL for 6 days, Hyunnie posts again.

10th Jan- SP get-together pic is uploaded. (Please note that a rectification has been done here. I previously mentioned the general unconfirmed translations of Mr. Bang's caption implying that the meeting took place on 9th Jan. Much thanks to @daloula, who has redirected me to the correct translation, in which he merely states that the meeting took place a few days ago. So the actual date is truly unknown, and 'few days' could mean anything between late-Dec to early-Jan. More importantly, this leaves wider room for speculation that Wook may have been present there. Requesting @jijifirstandonlyship to correspondingly edit the quote below.)

Spoiler

As for the pic, I don't think we should repost it anywhere since it was taken from a private account. The deed is done though, and for those who did manage to see it, here goes:

--It is a small gathering with only the core members present. The fact that PD and writer-nim both managed to attend states that it’s not a random, casual meeting. Their schedules were such that they couldn’t even make it to the DVD commentary. Besides, it’s probably not the most ideal time for a reunion. We are not yet sure when it actually happened but if it was closer to 27th Dec, most folks would be with their families or on trips. If it was around 9th Jan, it’s an inclement weather to meet up in, not to mention everybody recovering from the festivities and trying to catch up with pending worklists. So if the PD and writer-nim both made it, it’s not far-fetched to think there might have been a very special reason. There’s them, Hyunnie, Tae Joon, Mr. Bang, and two from the crew. To the best of my knowledge and observation, the man on the extreme right is the same one in the hospital BTS. He can be seen in the vid at around 02:45, wearing a pale gray shirt over a black tee, grinning as Wook was being told to leave the set.

--Nearly as important to note are the people who were absent. Kim Ye Won is pretty chummy with Hyunnie and even attended Wook’s pre-enlistment party. Why she didn’t make it for the latest one is anybody guess. It could be a schedule conflict or… maybe she is not totally-in-the-know about certain things as these people are. PD is basically Mr. Chief Shipper-in-Command. Choi Tae Joon belongs to Wook’s inner circle. I just mentioned the guy in specs. Why was he grinning knowledgeably when Wook was literally being pushed out of the hospital? As for writer-nim, she was not specifically mentioned as having attended the pre-enlistment party, according to Ye Won’s article. She did manage to make it now, seeming almost as if to make up for something she couldn’t do before. Is there something going on that only the people present in the pic know?

--It can be argued that they asked their server to take a group snap. But the sheer amount of bevvy speaks a different tale, not to mention the cutlery-crockery arithmetic. A vigorous celebration was underway and, quite probably, one among their own volunteered to take the picture. And that someone probably couldn’t or shouldn’t be included in the snap, because if he/she could, then they might simply have used a selfie stick.

--The setting is pretty intimate. As one can observe, it seems as though several small tables were stacked together. The one before Hyunnie is different in size to the one before Tae Joon. And there is a small gap between Joon’s table and the one on which the ice bucket is placed. There are drapes around, the light arrangement is soft and muted.

Upscale restaurants have secluded spots or floors reserved for exclusive dining. Celebs, VIPs, couples celebrating special events often book such places knowing that the staff is discreet and service impeccable. Because the theme primarily focuses on one-on-one dining, they usually have these small tables. Larger groups are accommodated in private rooms.

This might explain that were Wook really present, they’d make use of such an arrangement. When soldiers get breaks and return for a while as civilians, they are usually greeted by family and friends with a wide choice of drinks and food- all the things they miss out on while being conscripted. Other than that, few things could explain why 7 people have nearly double their number in bottles. I’m sure they can hold their wine, but not that much wine.

--With regards to Hyunnie’s appearance, well, she does seem to have a helmet-headed, windswept look, but considering the weather and snow-piled roads, I don’t think anyone was risking their lives on a motorbike. But if they were, that's gotta be one of the most romantic JiJi moments EVER....

As for speculations about a Hermes wallet lookalike being spotted on the table, it doesn’t seem like Wook's, but for all we know, he simply uses a different one now.

All in all, we are closing in on the 1400th yard with a bunch of pretty hopeful news. I remember most shippers being wary of an absolute drought after August 14th, but we’re doing well, all things considered. There are so many things to await, not to mention the DVD isn’t out yet, so probably by April or May, we may get to enjoy Suspicious Partner Season 2!!

@nianderson BRAVA!! You never disappoints and me likey your kind of speculating. Heh!

BTW, I'm putting some portion of your post in spoiler to shorten my post too.

With regards to Jinkie Pacquiao, I'm so out of the loop with our local celebrity news I didn't even know she's such a Wookie fangurl! LOL! Its a good thing though because she's so active in her social media accounts and her connections (let's face it she's got the dough) may lead us to some clues. I just stalked her IG account and Lolit Solis (local showbiz reporter and talent manager) and the local news regarding Jinkee's dinner with Wookie is picked up by a lot of local news outlet so I'm hoping with this interest we may get more deets about her dinner with Wookie.

And speaking of news, Lolit Solis wrote in her column at PhilStar - I'll just loosely translate what she wrote, "And here's another good news, when Ji Chang Wook completes his military service, "Papa Manny" (Sen. Manny Pacquiao, Jinkee's husband) plans to produce a concert for the Korean actor so his wife and children can watch. " 

Heto pa ang another good news, paglabas ni Ji Chang Wook mula sa military service nito, balak ni Papa Manny na ipag-produce ng concert ang Korean actor para mapanood ito ng kanyang asawa at mga anak. Bongga ‘di ba?

Link: http://www.philstar.com/pang-movies/2017/12/12/1767597/sen.-pacquiao-ipagpo-produce-ng-concert-ang-korean-actor-na

I tend to believe Lolit Solis is credible as a source (related to Wookie and Jinkee being his fan) since she does have an open line to the Pacquiao's. 

• Like 14

On 1/12/2018 at 8:07 AM, nianderson said:

Please do not copy the following content in any manner whatsoever and do not repost on any social media site in any form. It is exclusively intended for JiJi shipper’s soompi thread.

PART 12

Ah, this is what I missed the most during Songs’ courtship. There were many speculative theories and I missed all the major ones simply because I had discovered the ship way later. People would zoom in on pictures of expensive crockery, hotel corridor mirrors, glasses of still water… basically every possible reflective surface there is. An honorable mention goes to the time when 1) Kyo was on a winter vacation and shippers were scanning if there were any extra shadows cast on the snowy ground in addition to the actual number of people seen in the snap & 2) Zooming onto the photographer’s bright nail paint to see if a human shape could be discerned.

And in addition to all of that, there were flowcharts and timelines prepared to find out recurring themes and patterns, lessons on flowers and their symbolism, decoding travel schedules, keeping tabs on SS friends’ online activities- you name it. If it were a paid job, SS Sherlocks might’ve skipped their way to the bank, singing tra-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaaiiika, pulling out of the corporate rat race forever.

As for JiJi, the recent developments have been similarly interesting, all the more so because I can actively take part in the theories this time. Of course, the whole thing comes with a disclaimer because none of it is a confirmed, concrete fact. All speculations are made through observations and thereby employing probable deductions.

22nd Nov- Hyunnie’s Meogbang Vlive.

1st Dec- Wook’s soccer update.

6th Dec- Wook’s departing & Hyunnie’s ‘I like you’ song posts.

9th Dec- Jinkee Pacquiao’s Instagram post showing gifts. A Wook calendar, CD and an autographed photo which he apparently sent her himself. I am unable to decipher her caption and could only manage to find a few uncredited written articles about the same, so I cannot confirm as yet exactly how she got them.

20th Dec- Janet Jamora, Jinkee’s identical twin, posts that she is on a South Korean trip.

22nd Dec- Hyunnie’s Vlive.

24th Dec- Hyunnie posts a late pic wearing the Vlive sweater, caption says she collected fans’ gifts when she went to the company. So it can be hypothesized that Hyunnie was off the radar post-Vlive since 22nd.

26th Dec- Jinkee’s post showing one of the twins wearing a pair of pants that is later seen on Janet in her Wook IG story.

27th Dec- Jinkee’s post about a happy surprise her husband gave her. Written articles speculated that Pacquiao may have arranged a dinner with Wook for his fangirling wife and sis-in-law. Janet’s IG story does seem to corroborate the theory. (Based on the posts, they may have met Wook either on 26th or 27th)

27th Dec- Janet and Jinkee depart SK.

30th Dec- After being AWOL for 6 days, Hyunnie posts again.

10th Jan- SP get-together pic is uploaded. (Please note that a rectification has been done here. I previously mentioned the general unconfirmed translations of Mr. Bang's caption implying that the meeting took place on 9th Jan. Much thanks to @daloula, who has redirected me to the correct translation, in which he merely states that the meeting took place a few days ago. So the actual date is truly unknown, and 'few days' could mean anything between late-Dec to early-Jan. More importantly, this leaves wider room for speculation that Wook may have been present there. Requesting @jijifirstandonlyship to correspondingly edit the quote below.)

As for the pic, I don't think we should repost it anywhere since it was taken from a private account. The deed is done though, and for those who did manage to see it, here goes:

--It is a small gathering with only the core members present. The fact that PD and writer-nim both managed to attend states that it’s not a random, casual meeting. Their schedules were such that they couldn’t even make it to the DVD commentary. Besides, it’s probably not the most ideal time for a reunion. We are not yet sure when it actually happened but if it was closer to 27th Dec, most folks would be with their families or on trips. If it was around 9th Jan, it’s an inclement weather to meet up in, not to mention everybody recovering from the festivities and trying to catch up with pending worklists. So if the PD and writer-nim both made it, it’s not far-fetched to think there might have been a very special reason. There’s them, Hyunnie, Tae Joon, Mr. Bang, and two from the crew. To the best of my knowledge and observation, the man on the extreme right is the same one in the hospital BTS. He can be seen in the vid at around 02:45, wearing a pale gray shirt over a black tee, grinning as Wook was being told to leave the set.

--Nearly as important to note are the people who were absent. Kim Ye Won is pretty chummy with Hyunnie and even attended Wook’s pre-enlistment party. Why she didn’t make it for the latest one is anybody guess. It could be a schedule conflict or… maybe she is not totally-in-the-know about certain things as these people are. PD is basically Mr. Chief Shipper-in-Command. Choi Tae Joon belongs to Wook’s inner circle. I just mentioned the guy in specs. Why was he grinning knowledgeably when Wook was literally being pushed out of the hospital? As for writer-nim, she was not specifically mentioned as having attended the pre-enlistment party, according to Ye Won’s article. She did manage to make it now, seeming almost as if to make up for something she couldn’t do before. Is there something going on that only the people present in the pic know?

--It can be argued that they asked their server to take a group snap. But the sheer amount of bevvy speaks a different tale, not to mention the cutlery-crockery arithmetic. A vigorous celebration was underway and, quite probably, one among their own volunteered to take the picture. And that someone probably couldn’t or shouldn’t be included in the snap, because if he/she could, then they might simply have used a selfie stick.

--The setting is pretty intimate. As one can observe, it seems as though several small tables were stacked together. The one before Hyunnie is different in size to the one before Tae Joon. And there is a small gap between Joon’s table and the one on which the ice bucket is placed. There are drapes around, the light arrangement is soft and muted.

Upscale restaurants have secluded spots or floors reserved for exclusive dining. Celebs, VIPs, couples celebrating special events often book such places knowing that the staff is discreet and service impeccable. Because the theme primarily focuses on one-on-one dining, they usually have these small tables. Larger groups are accommodated in private rooms.

This might explain that were Wook really present, they’d make use of such an arrangement. When soldiers get breaks and return for a while as civilians, they are usually greeted by family and friends with a wide choice of drinks and food- all the things they miss out on while being conscripted. Other than that, few things could explain why 7 people have nearly double their number in bottles. I’m sure they can hold their wine, but not that much wine.

--With regards to Hyunnie’s appearance, well, she does seem to have a helmet-headed, windswept look, but considering the weather and snow-piled roads, I don’t think anyone was risking their lives on a motorbike. But if they were, that's gotta be one of the most romantic JiJi moments EVER....

As for speculations about a Hermes wallet lookalike being spotted on the table, it doesn’t seem like Wook's, but for all we know, he simply uses a different one now.

All in all, we are closing in on the 1400th yard with a bunch of pretty hopeful news. I remember most shippers being wary of an absolute drought after August 14th, but we’re doing well, all things considered. There are so many things to await, not to mention the DVD isn’t out yet, so probably by April or May, we may get to enjoy Suspicious Partner Season 2!!

Sorry for my slowness, @nianderson but thanks again for another epic piece and as I’ve mentioned before,  you are the only reason why I’m still lurking in here! Cheers, for SP season 2, 2019, haha!

• Like 9

12 hours ago, malaya said:

Aww that's too bad. Hyunie is quite guarded already. Now likely she and her management team and friends will seal off and close ranks after being hard pressed by over-zealous fans. 

While I can understand the seeming need to gloat to antis, I hope other shippers in social media will take a more defensive stance than being aggressive. Being defensive and taking a step back doesn't mean you are on the losing end. 

On another note, I noticed that SOOP management swiftly acts and puts a muzzle (with strongly worded statement with talk of taking legal action against the rumors) on Gong Yoo's dating rumor/scandal. So I wouldn't be surprised if they were being proactive and nipped at the bud whatever dating rumors of Hyunie (with Wookie) or media interest that might have been brewing before it can gain traction. Hyunie has such an aura of maturity that I sometimes forget she's so young. I can certainly understand why her management team is being protective. She's someone who has tremendous raw talent and with her popularity rising. Her team knows they have a potential big star on their hands that has the acting gravitas, which can translate to longevity in the industry and not some flash in the pan "star/idol". 

Goong yoo, he is a friend of her orabeoni, and goes to the same agency with our baby.... 

Something fishy, here...

I love this "fate coincidence"

• Like 11

3 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

Goong yoo, he is a friend of her orabeoni, and goes to the same agency with our baby.... 

Something fishy, here...

I love this "fate coincidence"

I never heard of Gong Yoo and JCW being friends. Are you sure of that? 

PS: this gif is so heart fluttering:

IncompletePresentCavy-size_restricted.gi

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, daloula said:

I never heard of Gong Yoo and JCW being friends. Are you sure of that? 

PS: this gif is so heart fluttering:

IncompletePresentCavy-size_restricted.gi

Yess they have same hobby, motorcycle, i think,  there is pict of them with kim rae won, too, if imnot mistaken. I saw in IG. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

Yess they have same hobby, motorcycle,  there is foto of them with kim rae won, too. I saw in IG. 

Ah thanks for the information! I’ve never heard of that before. I saw his pics with Kim Rae won before but not Gong Yoo.

• Like 9

11 hours ago, Lyn Alano said:

Happy 1400 page chingusss!!!!:blush::blush::blush:!we can stay together until they announcement or until we become ajumma. but is to late for me  im already ajumma hahahahaha:yum::yum:!!!! but i really love these thread so hope we can stay until the end!!!:heart::heart:

Count me in as well unnie! I chincha don't care about my love life because I'm more invested in our OTP's love life lol. I don't think we'll have to stay that long for announcement :wink: but im all in with growing old with our NamJi :D . Will wait for them <3

12 hours ago, malaya said:

One untrue dating rumour about gong yoo, our soop boss starts  proceeding with legal action. Our OTP which includes hyuni have rumors flying all over the place and so many shippers that keep increasing everyday yet soop is totally mum about it. Their silence is very suspicious or should i say  telling :D

Anyways our ship is sailing for sure and continue to do so if the Almighty wills! Lets keep rooting and  praying until then :)

• Like 10
  • LOL 1