[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I havent see an article about beating JIJI COUPLE KISS... JiJi Couple Kissing scene in suspicious partner got 130 MILLION VIEWS ON NAVER,10.000 HEARTS AND 3400 COMMENT,SUSPICUOUS PARTNER BEAT LEE MIN HO AND JUNG JI HYUN KISSING SCENE.. 

[Trans News] SBS drama of jichangwook and NamJiHyun became the best kiss in 2017. In suspicious partner broadcast on June 22 jichangwook shared a brisk kiss with NamJiHyun holding a laundry basket, the kiss is considered to be one of the best kisses of the drama broadcasted in 2017 and attract more attention as of July 22 the replay video tittle "Jichangwook NamJiHyun passionate kiss recorded more than 130M views on naver tv also got 10,000 hearts nd 3400 comments . 

In addition leeminho's kissing scene w/ jeonjihyun tittled bes kiss got 90M views, kimgoeun's powerful kiss got 106M views, parkseojoon and kimjiwon's one day kiss got 113M views, yooseungho and kimsohyun's waterfront kiss got 51M views and the last one is for parkminyoung's queen of 7 days kiss got 24M views

SBS please take this!!!!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

I swear, if SBS is going to $R3W SP big time, people are going to unsubscribe to their YT channel.

Dear SBS ,

SBS, please do not forget that SP fans was one of the reasons why your YT channel subscribers went up. I still cannot forget the sleepless nights I had waiting for BTS at SBS Catch channel.

Give love to SP on Christmas Day, OK.

NamJi fan forever,

lovethatlook

• Like 12
  • LOL 8

4 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

I swear, if SBS is going to $R3W SP big time, people are going to unsubscribe to their YT channel.

Dear SBS ,

SBS, please do not forget that SP fans was one of the reasons why your YT channel subscribers went up. I still cannot forget the sleepless nights I had waiting for BTS at SBS Catch channel.

NamJi fan forever,

lovethatlook

I’m with ya boo...... SERIOUSLY ....... SBS you need to play fair.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, daloula said:

Lmao what were you trying to do in front of poor dongha, jcw ssi ?

Reposting! 

LOL @ the caption. Wookie caressing and squeezing Hyunnie’s shoulder like is just... so intimate. Unless you’re super close and comfortable, you wouldn’t do that to just anyone.:ph34r: Iirc, Dongha was still facing the other way when Wookie was doing that. 

*hums to the tune of Maroon 5’s “What Lovers Do”*:lol:

• Like 11
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, masthu said:
I havent see an article about beating JIJI COUPLE KISS... JiJi Couple Kissing scene in suspicious partner got 130 MILLION VIEWS ON NAVER,10.000 HEARTS AND 3400 COMMENT,SUSPICUOUS PARTNER BEAT LEE MIN HO AND JUNG JI HYUN KISSING SCENE.. 

[Trans News] SBS drama of jichangwook and NamJiHyun became the best kiss in 2017. In suspicious partner broadcast on June 22 jichangwook shared a brisk kiss with NamJiHyun holding a laundry basket, the kiss is considered to be one of the best kisses of the drama broadcasted in 2017 and attract more attention as of July 22 the replay video tittle "Jichangwook NamJiHyun passionate kiss recorded more than 130M views on naver tv also got 10,000 hearts nd 3400 comments . 

In addition leeminho's kissing scene w/ jeonjihyun tittled bes kiss got 90M views, kimgoeun's powerful kiss got 106M views, parkseojoon and kimjiwon's one day kiss got 113M views, yooseungho and kimsohyun's waterfront kiss got 51M views and the last one is for parkminyoung's queen of 7 days kiss got 24M views

SBS please take this!!!!

130 million views?! That’s not even counting the yt views. Namji should automatically win best kiss with that number alone. Hahaha. Thanks for sharing, chingu! Seriously, SBS better recognize! Tsk tsk. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Please vote for suspicious partner! 

Yesterday the difference was around 1500 and today its around 1380. Good job chingudeul! Keep the momentum going! Lets get suspicious partner to No.1.

Aja aja Fighting!

You have 1 vote per day. If you want to vote again within 24 hours you can use another IP address to vote. 

5bc296c3773f7e29409577284d17b6a2.jpg

DRAxcLpVQAEYV7G.jpg

DRAxerMUMAE2zTv.jpg

suspicious-partner.jpg

• Like 16

11 hours ago, pauliza said:
Just noticed this ..huhu

Mc's question :I heard this is your first romantic comedy drama ?

Jcw's answer : I think I waited 8 years to meet NJH bla bla .

His answer not related to the question,right ? Huhu..

Hahahah. Technically.. He could have meant he waited for Hyunni thats why he only did romcom now. Wakakakak!

4 hours ago, findingserendipity said:

130 million views?! That’s not even counting the yt views. Namji should automatically win best kiss with that number alone. Hahaha. Thanks for sharing, chingu! Seriously, SBS better recognize! Tsk tsk. 

And i think that count was at 22 jul and not updated yet. Stupid SBS. Hurmph. 

On another note.. Hyunni finally updated her ig! Hurhurhur! And wookie is one lucky guy indeed. Hah! 

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, daloula said:

Lmao what were you trying to do in front of poor dongha, jcw ssi ?

Wookie is trying to tell dongha that hyunnie is  "naekkeohya" lmaooo :lol::lol:

7 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Dear SBS ,

NamJi fan forever,

lovethatlook

Im with you in this unnie!!!

4 hours ago, findingserendipity said:

Right chinguya! The 3rd kiss in Suspicious partner hit naver like a Tsunami!!!

Thats a whooping 130 million views on Naver man and add the total views in youtube and thats a huge amount! SBS has to give Award it to namji theres no escaping/

• Like 13