[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, masthu said:

@attriste what a smart move unnie :wink:! If you and @babyval22 live close by, you  guys can binge watch all the BTS in the DVD together :wub:

Hahahs. I wish dearie! Unfortunately for us, we live in 2 different countries now! Hahahs. Can only spazz through whatsapp! 

1 hour ago, masthu said:

look at those creases <3 and the staff at the back :wink:

I never noticed the amount of crease on his face after teasing hyunni! Hahhah.so cute and makes my heart beat a little faster. LOL.

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I never noticed the amount of crease on his face after teasing hyunni! Hahhah.so cute and makes my heart beat a little faster. LOL.

And him calling her "uri jihyunnie" is the cutest thing ever.

• Like 18

7 hours ago, Babyboomer said:

LOL! I paid with my personal credit card! :D

Hahaha.. good thing I’m the one managing our finances so he really doesn’t have any idea that I’ve been spending some money for NamJi! :D:D Photo essay, DVD and for the AAA voting (I need to level up the final fantasy game fast so I bought some gold coins just to get the points for AAA) :D OMG! This fangirling is expensive.. I still need to save for Korea 2019!! Haha.. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, daloula said:

And him calling her "uri jihyunnie" is the cutest thing ever.

Yes yes yes! You don't call someone uri unless you're very close, comfortable or protective of her. Heheh. 

16 minutes ago, ajboomer28 said:

Hahaha.. good thing I’m the one managing our finances so he really doesn’t have any idea that I’ve been spending some money for NamJi! :D:D Photo essay, DVD and for the AAA voting (I need to level up the final fantasy game fast so I bought some gold coins just to get the points for AAA) :D OMG! This fangirling is expensive.. I still need to save for Korea 2019!! Haha.. 

Yesh! And if we are really going for the trip, we have to save all the moneh for the celebration that is much needed cos of the reason for the trip. Wakakak. #delulumode 

• Like 15

Credit to owner.

Hi everyone! i know that this has been posted so many times but I just can't help it! I find it so cute that he wanted to kiss her! No right normal co-star would do such a thing!Agggghhh my heart!!!

• Like 12

Dispatch are you a shipper as well?? :ph34r:

Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun shows great couple chemistry on ‘Suspicious Partner’ press conference

Dispatch] Suspicious Partner, the new SBS TV series which airs tonight starring Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun. The new couple during the press conference showed off great couple chemistry making fans all and more anticipate for the new drama.

Picture Perfect :ph34r:

2017-05-10_13-28-47.jpg

Eye contact is all we need :ph34r:

2017-05-10_13-28-44.jpg

Watch this cute couple on Suspicious Partner! :ph34r:

2017-05-10_13-28-38.jpg

source: https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/05/10/ji-chang-wook-and-nam-ji-hyun-shows-great-couple-chemistry-on-suspicious-partner-press-conference/

• Like 22

Perfect chemistry between Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun on set

CONFIRMED: DISPATCH IS A SHIPPER IN DISGUISE...!!! :D

[Dispatch] SBS drama series, “Suspicious Partner” starring Ji chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun. The two are to have a great chemistry on and off the screen.

Both actors have puppy eyes and lovely smile which makes their chemistry work even better.

It seems they are having great fun on set. Here are clips of them making films.

Nam Ji Hyun to take the dust off of Ji Chang Wook’s hair

2017-05-26_14-15-11.gif

Eye contact

2017-05-26_14-15-17.gif

Ji Chang Wook making fun of Nam Ji Hyun

2017-05-26_14-16-13.gif

continued in the below post.....

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/05/26/perfect-chemistry-between-ji-chang-wook-and-nam-ji-hyun-on-set/

• Like 24

we aren't delulu chingus! Dispatch feels the off screen chemistry to the extent that they make an effort to write an article on it kekeke. :D 

Can’t stop laughing with each other on set

2017-05-26_14-16-00.gif

Calling each other by nick name on set

2017-05-26_14-15-29.gif

Shoulder to shoulder

2017-05-26_14-15-34.gif

This entire article feels like a review from a shipper kekeke!!! Dispatch lets support them silently okay?? If you do so ull earn our fullest respect. chincha

Btw this was the last article punlished by dispatch. Dispatch who took the effort to write an article about the bts and their chemistry (while being a silent shipper :wink: ) didnt care  to make a report regarding the  SP wrap up party and their interviews! Suspicious much??!!! :ph34r:

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/05/26/perfect-chemistry-between-ji-chang-wook-and-nam-ji-hyun-on-set/

• Like 21

33 minutes ago, masthu said:

Perfect chemistry between Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun on set

CONFIRMED: DISPATCH IS A SHIPPER IN DISGUISE...!!! :D

[Dispatch] SBS drama series, “Suspicious Partner” starring Ji chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun. The two are to have a great chemistry on and off the screen.

Both actors have puppy eyes and lovely smile which makes their chemistry work even better.

It seems they are having great fun on set. Here are clips of them making films.

Nam Ji Hyun to take the dust off of Ji Chang Wook’s hair

2017-05-26_14-15-11.gif

Eye contact

2017-05-26_14-15-17.gif

Ji Chang Wook making fun of Nam Ji Hyun

2017-05-26_14-16-13.gif

continued in the below post.....

i'm sure they are watching these two very privately. they usually do not OUT a couple immediately and I think if the artists management talked to them about the repercussion on  their talents' career if OUTED

• Like 18

19 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Even the smallest of things (like elbow rubbing) about this couple excite me.

BkeuGqt.png

and then play dumb and forgetful and never transfer the funds to Val lol

I’ve seen this picture posted by many and thought it was because they were happy and just beautiful together until tonight: it’s the elbow rubbing LMAOOOO slow much LMAOOOO 

• Like 19