[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

14 hours ago, leeeeeecx said:

I'M BACK! I'M FINALLY BACK!

HELLO CHINGUS! CONGRATULATIONS ON 1200 PAGES OF PURE JIJI AWESOMENESS! 

BTW: I'm planning of joining the bandwagon on voting for AAA. Can someone link me to a tutorial or teach me directly? Thank you so much in advance. I've been a silent lurker for more than a month! Sadly, I haven't read all of the posts here but I will try my hardest to ketchup. I've missed you guys! 

15 hours ago, leeeeeecx said:

I'M BACK! I'M FINALLY BACK!

HELLO CHINGUS! CONGRATULATIONS ON 1200 PAGES OF PURE JIJI AWESOMENESS! 

BTW: I'm planning of joining the bandwagon on voting for AAA. Can someone link me to a tutorial or teach me directly? Thank you so much in advance. I've been a silent lurker for more than a month! Sadly, I haven't read all of the posts here but I will try my hardest to ketchup. I've missed you guys! 

Welcome back dearie .Hope this will help & if have any queations you can dm this ig owner :D

• Like 13

10 hours ago, pauliza said:

Those idiot haters will talk about Jiji's scripted bts till the day of their death because their ship is so boring .I just want to laugh because anything related to Jiji they will use either 1 or all of this words .....scripted ,fake ,delusional ,uncomfortable ,ugly bla bla ...but when talk about their ship ,everything is real ..they know all about Jcw & we know nothing about him ..all of us are on the SAME level ,what make us DIFFERENCE is our BELIEF ..RESPECT each other ,please be mature & act like your age . ( I know some of you are on 40s or maybe 50s ) .Stop lurking here & badmouth about us in your thread .

Chingu they should listen to Wookie himself to know how NamJi is different. I will rewrite so it is clear in case these haters have selective hearing: 

Who will visit you in the army?

JCW: Jihyun-yangie but I told her not to come. I have pride. OPPA will be fine

But... if she comes, I will be very grateful.

Then smile sweetly, looked at the camera directly.

End of the story. Ask Wookie if this is in his script too kekekeke!!!

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

She is on top 2 afew hours ago :D

Wow... that BTS kiss with 3M views have stirred a lot of curiousity not only for SP but most especially for our baby girl.

• Like 23

Hai every one 

= wah so much pages  2 readback .........so busy with Deepavali festival

not sure any of you  celebration it . If Yes Happy Deepavali 

= ITS already 1201 page ready congrats dears make this page " hot cake " as normal ..............

= Regarding our hyunnie its just a normal reaction to work with other male co star   :) 

further more she is an actress ................I'm sure all of us wants her 2 act  in other project rite ??? ...

= We will never  never never get any update on their relation till  2019 cause

* they are SUSPICION PARTNER * ............................. heheheheheh so just be happy with current situation & let our ship sail quietly .

( its just my personal opinion) 

= like many people comment they are already an item  ==== ninja style :D

• Like 14
  • LOL 4

22 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Chingu they should listen to Wookie himself to know how NamJi is different. I will rewrite so it is clear in case these haters have selective hearing: 

Wow... that BTS kiss with 3M views have stirred a lot of curiousity not only for SP but most especially for our baby girl.

@songsongdiehard unnie you know what?? After they heard wookie tell  

JCW: "Jihyun-yangie but I told her not to come. I have pride. OPPA will be fine But... if she comes, I will be very grateful. "

They were like wookie should not hurt their bias by asking someone else to come and visit him at the army when their girl can see it on national TV :lol::lol:. No amount of proof can correct their twisted mind. Why can't they take what wookie said as it is??!!! I feel sorry for them bcz they are the ones who are delusional. Hope they realize it before its too late!

20 minutes ago, kmagesh said:

Hai every one 

= wah so much pages  2 readback .........so busy with Deepavali festival

not sure any of you  celebration it . If Yes Happy Deepavali 

= ITS already 1201 page ready congrats dears make this page " hot cake " as normal ..............

= Regarding our hyunnie its just a normal reaction to work with other male co star   :) 

further more she is an actress ................I'm sure all of us wants her 2 act  in other project rite ??? ...

= We will never  never never get any update on their relation till  2019 cause

* they are SUSPICION PARTNER * ............................. heheheheheh so just be happy with current situation & let our ship sail quietly .

( its just my personal opinion) 

= like many people comment they are already an item  ==== ninja style :D

10 minutes ago, hazel30 said:

Happy Diwali....  @masthu @kmagesh 

@hazel30 im muslim chingu. So im not celebrating depaavali. Anyway thank you luv! <3

Hoping you guys understand Tamil.... tagging @hazel30 @kmagesh @Harry97

Yen iniya depaavali vaazthukkal chingus!

Kadavul ungalai aasirvathipparaga! :heart:

Happy Deepavali chingus!

May the Almighty Bless you!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I have magic because I can read haters mind .kekeke..They will twist your words like this "Wookie dropped Hyunie name because they are just friend .Our bias is his secret gf ,so he can't simply drop our bias name on national tv .Hyunie is just a scapegoat" or "He just want to make our bias aka his secret gf jealous " ...ok fine .I will share the video & please focus on his facial expression .Poor his secret gf  because he dropped Hyunie's name with his glittering /sparkling eyes ,smiling & glowing face .And he also kiss our baby girl like he wants to eat her.kekeke..Ops sorry ,he  didn't kiss your bias like that,right ?Oh I forgot Jiji's kiss scene was scripted & uncomfortable kiss scene :tongue:.

• Like 8
  • LOL 11

17 hours ago, pauliza said:

Those idiot haters will talk about Jiji's scripted bts till the day of their death because their ship is so boring .I just want to laugh because anything related to Jiji they will use either 1 or all of this words .....scripted ,fake ,delusional ,uncomfortable ,ugly bla bla ...but when talk about their ship ,everything is real ..they know all about Jcw & we know nothing about him ..all of us are on the SAME level ,what make us DIFFERENCE is our BELIEF ..RESPECT each other ,please be mature & act like your age . ( I know some of you are on 40s or maybe 50s ) .Stop lurking here & badmouth about us in your thread .

HATERS HERE ARE THE ANSWERS FOR YOUR NOT SO INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS!

Scripted: Nope we have our our BTS that has 3 mn views and still counting as proof!!!

Fake: Elmo doesn't lie!! :wink:

Delulusional: Go check what wookie said on national TV without twisting his words!

But... if she comes, I will be very grateful. *looks at the camera with the totally smitten look*

Uncomfortable: Wookie debunked you already in his Vlive *moving on*

Bro sis relationship: would you french kiss you sister like that and top of that call her SEXY at the press conference? What persin with brotherly feeling would do something like that?? EWWWW

ugly: Probably turned out a tadbit ugly when you haters watched what he  did to someones blouse *cough* *cough* and almost broke the poor door lol

Ratings: Do you think wookie cannot increase the ratings with his talent?? You know what you jiji haters are undermining ji chang wooks skills and talents as an actor that is SUFFIECIENT to increase the ratings  of SP due to your one track mind and selfish reasons!!!! what about DOTS bts ?? Were they for rating and scripted!!! Songsong had 9 takes for only the wine kiss and had many NG's for the CPR kissand had to retake it several time according to trust worthy source. You dont believe me? go as the songsong thread at soompi!

After all these proofs if you still keep saying that its scripted, its you who is deluluded and not we jiji shippers period. Btw you fake concerns about  nam ji hyun wouldn't work even in your dreams! IF she's getting any hate it is from your pathetic ship and its shippers and my oppa fans!!!

18 hours ago, malaya said:

@odotz and @masthu thanks again for posting segments of her radio appearance and the reminder. 

Now if someone could lip read their convo and read what Hyunie is saying when the audio is off...hehe. :lol:

You're welcome unnie! . Btw agree to all that you said regarding the the songs and how hyunnie relates to <3

17 hours ago, Babyboomer said:

Congratulations All on our 1200 page milestone!

@m i s z CHEN Welcome back! Hope your family is all ok and your grandfather is better.

Based on current visuals, NJH is very radiant like a woman in love. Looking at the body language from the interviews and the BTS which to my mind only reinforces something is going on in her life. For me, some of the songs on her current playlist is also very telling. My personal observations, in Suspicious Partners, NJH came into the project a "Girl" and came out of it a "Woman"! Post SP, a "Woman in Love".

@songsongdiehard @pauliza @masthu Could not agree more with the lyrics to the songs which we at least know is on her playlist. We don't put songs we don't like on our playlist.  Its on our playlist because we LIKE them! Its because we have a connection with them due to their lyrics or the mood of the music or both. We interpret the lyrics to OUR circumstances. So its no surprise if both Photograph (OnOffOn) and Dear Name (IU) are on her playlist.  The lyrics based on the English translation of both songs comes across as full of reminiscence. The recollection of precious moments, memories and wanting to go to "that" place of being together again. Like a photograph that captures a moment/time in your life.

Listening to "Dear Name" and reading the translation of the lyrics as the song is sung, I realise that song can be interpreted in many ways. One reviewer said the song represented a time in IU's life, another said it may be about the Sewol disaster, we relate it to love. Reading the lyrics and listening to IU singing it, I realise it can be related to the 3 or more circumstances.  "Dear Name" melody and lyrics comes across as of missing someone and wanting to find that someone again. It could relate to self (IU's self reflection), loved ones lost (Sewol disaster) or to loved ones we miss and want to meet again.  Maybe I am over analysing the lyrics - but its still a beautiful song and understandably why it was chosen for her playlist.

@waveoflove Agree that they are an item regardless of what others say. Definitely something fishy going on and lots of us have noticed it.  Where it will lead to, can it be sustained - that's for these two to decide but for now from all the signals or rather non signals . . . something is going on PRIVATELY and let it remain so.

Also, as someone here has mentioned before, go back to the reasons why you first believed in this couple!

Go back to basics!

Well said unnie!!! uri Hyunnie wants to be with her oppa! This shall pass as well hyunnie if the Almighty wills. You can do it !!!  MAy the Almighty make the wait easy upon you and wookie and make the love you two share even more stronger!!! Fighting hyunnie and my fellow shippers! 

• Like 18
  • LOL 1

43 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I have magic because I can read haters mind .kekeke..They will twist your words like this "Wookie dropped Hyunie name because they are just friend .Our bias is his secret gf ,so he can't simply drop our bias name on national tv .Hyunie is just a scapegoat" or "He just want to make our bias aka his secret gf jealous " ...ok fine .I will share the video & please focus on his facial expression .Poor his secret gf  because he dropped Hyunie's name with his glittering /sparkling eyes ,smiling & glowing face .And he also kiss our baby girl like he wants to eat her.kekeke..Ops sorry ,he  didn't kiss your bias like that,right ?Oh I forgot Jiji's kiss scene was scripted & uncomfortable kiss scene :tongue:.

He doesnt want to eat her........ he REALLY REALLY wanted to devour her!!! heheheheh

So true chingu. Another haters' poor excuse is that it was just acting.... well, hellooooooo. If it was just acting, he could have done it less boldly. He was panting too, that means he was so into that kiss that he was out of breath. Secret GF should have whacked him hard coz he did it not ONCE but multiple times!!! 

I am so sorry haters, I'll rub it in.............

here.....

Image result

Related image

reposting coz I love this :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 13

@masthu I want to add one more point .They said we are NOT COOL because we dig on Wookie's asset & suit it with our ship.Hello!Wookie's name CLEARLY stated on that studio's website & don't blame us when you don't have sharp eyes .How come we don't relate that studio to Hyunie when that studio was used for Suspicious Partner's photoshoot ?Thats FACT my dear haters.Facts :D

• Like 11
  • LOL 8