[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, Harry97 said:

The main reason I believe our ship stands a big chance is because of their closeness off screen. I don't think any guy or girl who is committed to someone else will behave like that with their co star even if its for the publicity of drama. And I am glad that no questions related to Ji chang wook were asked that makes my belief in our ship even stronger. Its quite odd to not have any questions related to the recent drama that the actress has starred in.( This is based on how much I heard about the interview will have to wait for subs to confirm if questions related to sp or jcw were asked or not). And TBH after that heart fluttering statement and Ji chang wooks way too obvious reaction on mbc section interview when asked about who does he expect will visit him in military I am quite sure that their respective agencies must have taken precautions to avoid any controversy or else they might as well say they love each other on national tv just kidding but these two act very obvious when it comes to each other.

Stay strong chingus. There must be something for us all to ship them this bad. Lets be patient till 2019. Whenever you all feel sad or threatened just remember why did you start shipping these two in the first place and the 3 million bts is always there for us to raisen our mood.

Yesss i totally agree with you. Its not "normal" not to ask about the latest project she was in....  I m sure her agency have read the main script/question of the show.

• Like 18

4 hours ago, Harry97 said:

The main reason I believe our ship stands a big chance is because of their closeness off screen. I don't think any guy or girl who is committed to someone else will behave like that with their co star even if its for the publicity of drama. And I am glad that no questions related to Ji chang wook were asked that makes my belief in our ship even stronger. Its quite odd to not have any questions related to the recent drama that the actress has starred in.( This is based on how much I heard about the interview will have to wait for subs to confirm if questions related to sp or jcw were asked or not). And TBH after that heart fluttering statement and Ji chang wooks way too obvious reaction on mbc section interview when asked about who does he expect will visit him in military I am quite sure that their respective agencies must have taken precautions to avoid any controversy or else they might as well say they love each other on national tv just kidding but these two act very obvious when it comes to each other.

Stay strong chingus. There must be something for us all to ship them this bad. Lets be patient till 2019. Whenever you all feel sad or threatened just remember why did you start shipping these two in the first place and the 3 million bts is always there for us to raisen our mood.

I agree chingu. Namji shippers do not falter!!!

IMO, if NJH and SKJ have a relationship, it would be out in the open by now. I mean, younger couples tend to be showy compared to older adults  I guess. It has something to do with the development of the frontal lobe. Anyway, if she dropped the bomb that she is dating someone other than JCW, then by all means let us abandon this ship. But no, there was nothing like that going on. 

In times like these, we need to be united and let us not give the haters the opportunity to sink our ship and leave us shippers grasping for our dear lives. Our OTP waited for each other to be together so can we. We can wait for years if needed. 

When our ship is experiencing turbulent winds, let us recall the reasons why we ship them in the first place, and wait for those ugly winds to pass us by so that we may continue sailing on until we dock in wedding land. :blush::wub:

Related image

Image result

Image result

• Like 23

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

Why so serious? hahaha Come on guys! That was SBS Radio right? Didn't any of you wonder why, there hasn't been a mention of her SP leading man when they have a DVD coming out soon? I wondered, but then again considering how candid uri Ji Hyun is when talking about her Oppa JCW, it must have been a no go zone for them.

I am not surprised in the lack of mention or the barely skirting issues like the kiss scene reaching 3m views. Same policy a gag order could have been imposed to keep things in place. Remember the other one is serving in  the military. I don't think the radio station would have wanted to do anything to jeopardize that and at the same time, I know that JH would want to protect JCW from any malicious rumors that could distract him from serving properly.

With regards to the mention of a certain lead name, surely you don't expect NJH to blurt out JCW's name hahah, now that would cause the very incident that she is trying to avoid. After all between the two of them, its JH that is more reticent while JCW has become the more expressive one. Whatever it is they have started, we can all bet our lives that they would try to protect it with the very best way they can. As of the moment keeping mum is what is the best for them.

The songs that were played and were said to have been chosen by uri JH, now they bring out the feels. It speaks of longing and oddly enough, patiently waiting. :D This is enough for me, if her mood brings her to melancholy with songs of hope and love in waiting. Voila! There we go! She is waiting for someone, and frankly in the past months, I think we all know who she waits for right?

For all those shippers that were shaken just because of a mere name, 0h come on, chincha! Is your faith that shallow?

I am not entirely sure but in the interview, I think she was teased by the DJ that her use of the other man's name is a cover for someone JH didn't want to mention on the show, but then I need someone like @riririru to debunk me after all, my Hangul is close to nil atm! hahahah

Stop sulking guys! And you know what, judging from how she looked yesterday, and how ninja she is, I couldn't really help but think that maybe just maybe she has already seen him LOL! After all they had met up pre enlistment without any fuss, so who is to say that she hadn't gone already to see him after his training was over, right?

I dont know, but i have a feeling that Hyuni have meet her Oppa lately... We can see her bright eyes, and her glowing face.... She is happy.... She khow her oppa will be allright...

Oh my delulu.....:wub:

• Like 19

We could accept wookie's other ship.. We should accept hyunie's other ship, too... She just mentioned skj name to act, not other special things. She ever been asked who will she choose between skj and phs, right?! Then did she ever been asked about wookie? No, right?! Then did u all remember where's the destination that hyunie had her holiday? And who was the one that recommend those places in an interview? Also can u see the difference of her reaction when she answered about wookie at kbs radio and skj at sbs radio? Keep calm, chingus... Like we used to always said no news is good news.. :)

• Like 19
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Why so serious? hahaha Come on guys! That was SBS Radio right? Didn't any of you wonder why, there hasn't been a mention of her SP leading man when they have a DVD coming out soon? I wondered, but then again considering how candid uri Ji Hyun is when talking about her Oppa JCW, it must have been a no go zone for them.

I am not surprised in the lack of mention or the barely skirting issues like the kiss scene reaching 3m views. Same policy a gag order could have been imposed to keep things in place. Remember the other one is serving in  the military. I don't think the radio station would have wanted to do anything to jeopardize that and at the same time, I know that JH would want to protect JCW from any malicious rumors that could distract him from serving properly.

With regards to the mention of a certain lead name, surely you don't expect NJH to blurt out JCW's name hahah, now that would cause the very incident that she is trying to avoid. After all between the two of them, its JH that is more reticent while JCW has become the more expressive one. Whatever it is they have started, we can all bet our lives that they would try to protect it with the very best way they can. As of the moment keeping mum is what is the best for them.

The songs that were played and were said to have been chosen by uri JH, now they bring out the feels. It speaks of longing and oddly enough, patiently waiting. :D This is enough for me, if her mood brings her to melancholy with songs of hope and love in waiting. Voila! There we go! She is waiting for someone, and frankly in the past months, I think we all know who she waits for right?

For all those shippers that were shaken just because of a mere name, 0h come on, chincha! Is your faith that shallow?

I am not entirely sure but in the interview, I think she was teased by the DJ that her use of the other man's name is a cover for someone JH didn't want to mention on the show, but then I need someone like @riririru to debunk me after all, my Hangul is close to nil atm! hahahah

Stop sulking guys! And you know what, judging from how she looked yesterday, and how ninja she is, I couldn't really help but think that maybe just maybe she has already seen him LOL! After all they had met up pre enlistment without any fuss, so who is to say that she hadn't gone already to see him after his training was over, right?

I think the name drop related to her previous drama with the guy, because wasn’t it the same radio host that called her out about choosing between the two boys LMAOOOO 

• Like 13

Honestly speaking ,after being a Jiji shipper I received quite a huge numbers of hatred Dms & comments from the haters.I try to put myself in Hyunie's neutral fans shoes & why they don't ship Jiji.Everyday reading insulting comments to Hyunie is kind of pressure & I don't think this kind hearted girl deserved to receive all this.Maybe those Hyunie's neutral fans want to protect Hyunie from this kind of haters & thats why they don't ship Jiji.This is just my pov.

After constantly receiving Dms from haters ,I was also thinking to jump ship because I am too tired of fan war with wookie's  & hyunie's other ships.But then I am asking myself " is it worth it to left something that we have just because of those brainless haters ?" Of course the answer is NO .Just keep going till we got the confirmation from our OTPs either this ship gonna to sail or sink .I have my own reasons to stay & believe in this ship.The most important part are  I believe on what I see & I trust my instincts :D

• Like 24