[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hi guys..Tbh I kinda worried of some issues for the last few days..  Abt Wookie army photos.. I saw quite no of ppl who posted/reposted/edited unofficial army photo of wookie..

I understand the confusion.. Me myself sometimes don't know which one is the official photos and which one is not.. But I hope this translation somehow will help you guys to understand why we cannot spread them as it's regarded as an illegal act against military..

Let's be careful next time..  (。•́︿•̀。)

• Like 19

56 minutes ago, masthu said:

Somebody tell me, When a guy likes a girl he'll look her in the eye. When a girl likes a guy she'll look away. Is that true..??

Absolutely true :tongue:

Ommo why Oppa was very shy here ? :tongue:

Hopefully we can get bts for this scene in the dvd :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

HIIII EVERYONE!!! Like finally I can write some post here ><

I miss this forum sooo much :bawling: Real life really pulling me hard for the past weeks. I keep on checking this thread time to time but I'm sure that I missed a lot of interesting things. Including Hyuni's V-App :bawling: I'm feeling so bad but at least I can still enjoy the spazzing provided by our friends in IG huhuuuu

I don't have any post-worthy materials but actually i've been so curious about lot of things lmao

Anyhow, one thing for sure is I'm still amazed of how things revolved around our JiJi like seriously.......the more we dig in (even tho the spazz materials still the same) but the results is always different. We keep on discovering something, a connection, which is somehow always makes us believe in them :heart: I may be crazy but I have this faith to our girl that we can trust her willingness to wait for him patiently. 2 years is not that long after all. Bong Hee and Ji Wook reunited after 2 years. And it will goes the same for our JiJi. If Bong Hee and Ji Wook has a bitter separation before they reunited again and going strong after that, we can imagine how much stronger it is for our JiJi bcs their separation is based on their trust, faith and mutual feelings for each others. Ah, this is a bit delulu but then again I will just follow my hearts. I chose to believe this way :heart: Hahaha

Anyway, thank you for all chingus here who never stop providing us with lot of new analysis, findings, good words, nice pics and gifs, and everything. You are all the best!!! *flyingkisses* I'm sorry if I can't be too active but I'll make sure that I'll never leave this thread. I will always be here for JiJi till the day that we are all waiting for is coming :wub:

• Like 24

1st photo -Jcw's ideal type -" Her heart is more important " .

2nd Photo - " We share the same hair stylist so I’ve heard a lot about her " .

3rd Photo - Their stylist uploaded a post with the hashtags "ANGEL JHYUN " .

See the connection between this 3photos ?This is just my opinion .Wookie heard alots about our "Angel  Jihyun " from the  fairy godmother (Their stylist ) & got to know her in person at Seoul Music Awards.We never know if they keep in touch after 19 Jan 2017 or not but his drawing is almost 99 % similar to Hyunie :D

• Like 17

I have watched a portion of the video that was shared by @piggieb.

Can I ask your opinion bcoz I think I am delulu. Starting at 7.17.

1. He says that before working together we only have met a couple times.

Personally I believe that the relationship only began after the Seoul Music Awards. Yes maybe they have just met a couple time bcoz after the awards obviously Wookie is so busy with Fabricated City promotion. Going to different asian countries. My question is why do they have to met a couple of times? Maybe JCW courting her?? Ask her for a date. 

2. We werent familiar to each other.

Offcourse, bcoz maybe a month or 2 of asking her to be your date (bear in your mind not continous dating coz our guy is extremely busy)you are not yet familiar with each other. 

What do you think guys??Is what he meant by met couple of times is in the salon?? For me it is something else. Hehe. Slap me in the face. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 3

Credit to the owner .haha..The comment section 

" Follower: Is she smiling at him?"

"The ig's owner : No time to smile .Just stared passionately towards each other's eyes.This part ,she actually wrapped her arms around his neck & pulled him down to the bed " 

haha..ok noted .No time to smile :tongue:

• Like 8
  • LOL 10