[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, riririru said:

#Monday #ASuccessfulSelfie?

Good luck for this week too

OMG yOU'RE BACK!! i've been waiting all day for you to translate that airplane picture...i'm dying!! thanks for always translating <3 you're the best chingu.

hyunnie can seriously pull off any hairstyle. she looks so refreshing and cute here!

• Like 14

Testing...?

I can post that but not the translate of the airplane pic whyyyy

EDIT : THIS WORKED OUT /SCREAM/

so here the trans of the airplane pic

At first they want to leave

But after they leave

They want to go back again

People are like that

They are like that

Homing Instinct - art_ssum (this the IG username)

(예술씀 also means Write An Art)

Edited by riririru
Finally???????!!!!
  • Like 20

Kyaaah! Hyunie is so pretty!!! So that's why she used the emoji with black hair on her prev post.. the one with her friends. Maybe she had her hair done on the same day? Haha

She can pull off any hair color but the black one really gives me that simple/innocent/univ student vibes.. hehe

Just like to share this ig post. Almost all or all of the images used are from bts right? And the message, haha 

Spoiler

ctto

• Like 17

Its a bit unrelated to our OTP so i'll put under spoiler tag

Spoiler

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2017/09/kang-haneul-reps-deny-dating-rumors.html?m=1

Now I realized how meticulous both jcw and njh as well as people around them. They are really avoiding this kind of public reaction in order to let oppa enlisted in full peace. Now, i feel bad for KHN tho. He is even have to give comment of his dating rumor before his enlistment. And ofc it would make his friendship with IU bcm a bit awkward, I guess. But I know that IU is a cool person she will not be affected by this. But imagine if its happen to our OTP,  maybe we should really have no expectation about the army visit. 

So, i'm seriously appreciated our OTP for being all ninjas and i'm more thankful to the whole squad for being so care about them and protecting them all the way. Seriously :heart:

• Like 14

With her black hair, she is back to Hyuni, as an originally herself.... I think she wanna be real Hyuni for her Oppa, not  as Eun Bong hee for No ji wook. So.... They wont be distracted by theur character, they will accept each other, as the way they are....

Haha... Sorry too much delulu

• Like 17

Uri Hyunie is so yeppuda.

A few weeks ago I said to myself that she will die her hair black. It will be good to shed her EBH image and bam she really did it. Wookie will be mesmerized when he see her for sure... :wub:

Today is my first day at university so I gotta go. Will be back later.

• Like 14

The background in her new  picture looks like a mountain area. 

I wish she already visited JCW in the military, hehehe but we know it is impossible. Are they allowed to accept visitor now?

BTW NJY is really beautiful in her original hair color. Natural beauty. I would like to share NJY evolution which I found in youtube. She is stunning in 1:37 that kind of dress really suit her.

• Like 17