[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, masthu said:

Dunno how many of you guys agree to this but lemme just put this out. I just want to state this because i do know there are so many fellow shippers who lurk here. Can we just STOP exposing what wookie's and hyuni's friends do with regards to our ship please?! What are we gonna prove by exposing their acts? Your ship is sailing?? We have so many evidents to prove that we are indeed sailing. The more we expose their acts, more they go into hiding. Screencapping what he did on ig and exposing it on ig is not the right thing to do. Will he even like your shipper posts next time? Can we just pretend to act as if we didn't see it? That way they'll be more open about it and wouldn't feel as if their every single move is  being watched. Lets just respect their privacy shall we?? 

This! I get that you are happy about things like this but is there a need to make it so obvious? Moreover, yesterday's sp get together pic will probably be the last pic we'll get from their get togethers since it was leaked from Mr.Bang's private account and people tagged NJH and CTJ on the reposted pics. If you lurk here and are active on ig, please be more considerate and respect their privacy and their friends' privacies.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, masthu said:

Dunno how many of you guys agree to this but lemme just put this out. I just want to state this because i do know there are so many fellow shippers who lurk here.

Can we just STOP exposing what wookie's and hyuni's friends do with regards to our ship please?! What are we gonna prove by exposing their acts? Your ship is sailing?? We have so many evidents to prove that we are indeed sailing. The more we expose their acts, more they go into hiding. Screencapping what he did and exposing it on ig is not the right thing to do. Will he even like your shipper posts next time? Can we just pretend to act as if we didn't see it? That way they'll be more open about it and wouldn't feel as if their every single move is being watched. Lets just respect their privacy shall we??

Sorry for the rant chingus!

Yep I full heartedly agree. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, masthu said:

Dunno how many of you guys agree to this but lemme just put this out. I just want to state this because i do know there are so many fellow shippers who lurk here.

Can we just STOP exposing what wookie's and hyuni's friends do with regards to our ship please?! What are we gonna prove by exposing their acts? Your ship is sailing?? We have so many evidents to prove that we are indeed sailing. The more we expose their acts, more they go into hiding. Screencapping what he did and exposing it on ig is not the right thing to do. Will he even like your shipper posts next time? Can we just pretend to act as if we didn't see it? That way they'll be more open about it and wouldn't feel as if their every single move is being watched. Lets just respect their privacy shall we??

U are right friend ....this is what that worries me... we need to respect them ...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, masthu said:

me too i agreee!!!!!:blush:

• Like 9

I think it makes sense atleast to me as to why hyuni had been mia since her last Vlive and comes out of hiding after a few days.

1) Our fellow shipper @ajmamor1976 and another chingu said that a prominent newspaper in philippines reported on the 27th of Dec (correct me if im wrong) that wookie and Manny Pacquiao's wife had dinner together. 

2) We have proof that wookie was out during that time. It just proves our chingu was right after all!

3) Beenzino and his gf stefanie michova were spotted on a date (article published on the 27th Dec)

4) Hyuni had been mia from 24th Dec to 28th Dec (with regards to her IG) around the same time frame wookie was out from army.

Seems like wookie was out and hyuni gone all mia! It's not the first time us witnessing something like this right??!!!! It's become a habit now ottoke keke. How can I not delulu over this?? I'll just delulu NamJi going on a ninja date :ph34r: like beenzino and his gf :D

Someone slap me hard lol  :lol: Too much delulu

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

21 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

Goodness where is the LOVE button when you need it???? I want to give these pictures one million hearts. She is mesmerizing, it's not only Wookie that was enchanted with her... ME TOO and I'm sure many of you here to Chingus. She is blooming to a beautiful, beautiful woman that do not need any science or enhancement. Wook, you will be a fool if you don't claim this woman when you are out in 2019! Hyuni is a rare catch, diamond in a rough in a world of PLASTIC.

@songsongdiehard  :thumbsup:

Just trying to catch up. Don't know if I will be able to but I so agree with you

"Hyuni is a rare catch, diamond in a rough in a world of PLASTIC"

"She is blooming to a beautiful, beautiful woman that does not need any science or enhancement."

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, masthu said:

I think it makes sense atleast to me that why hyuni had been mia since her last Vlive and comes out of hiding after a few days.

1) Our fellow shipper @ajmamor1976 and another chingu said that a prominent newspaper in philippines reported on the 27th of Dec (correct me if im wrong) that wookie and Manny Pacquiao had dinner together. 

2) We have proof that wookie was out during that time. It just proves our chingu was right after all!

3) Beenzino and his gf stefanie michova were spotted on a date (article published on the 27th Dec)

4) Hyuni had been mia from 24th Dec to 28th Dec (with regards to her IG) around the same time frame wookie was out from army.

Seems like wookie was out and hyuni gone all mia! It's not the first time us witnessing something like this right??!!!! It's become a habit now ottoke keke. How can I not delulu over this?? I'll just delulu NamJi going on a ninja date :ph34r: like beenzino and his gf :D

Someone slap me hard lol  :lol:

Jinkee posted in her IG about a surprise of her husband around Dec 26, so probably, Wookie was out around that time. So ninja haha.. NADO!! I’ll also delulu that they had ninja dates during those times!! :wub:

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, ajboomer28 said:

Jinkee posted in her IG about a surprise of her husband around Dec 26, so probably, Wookie was out around that time. So ninja haha.. NADO!! I’ll also delulu that they had ninja dates during those times!! :wub:

Yes chinguya. i edited it! Thank you! :)

Look at wookie! He's all glowing  and happy, thanks to that person who should not be named! Hyuni is someone who is filled with so much positivity and happy vibes so no wonder wookie looks all glowing despite the hardships at the army. Seems like hyuni is wookie's human vitamin:D

#delulumodeon

#ninjadating

#ninjastyle

#mia

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, masthu said:

Thank you @daloula @meiil @Lyn Alano @magoner and other fellow shippers here at soompi for respecting my pov! I'll probably get hate  if i mentioned this on some ig owners account lol. It just proves that we shippers here at soompi are very like minded and very protective of our ship. Respect to all!!! Fighting! <3

I sometimes  used to leave comments about those behaviors from some ig shippers accounts and they either just deleted my comments or acted like they didn't see them. They left me no reason to think that they actually care about JCW and NJH. They just want to win.

• Like 15

36 minutes ago, masthu said:

I think it makes sense atleast to me as to why hyuni had been mia since her last Vlive and comes out of hiding after a few days.

1) Our fellow shipper @ajmamor1976 and another chingu said that a prominent newspaper in philippines reported on the 27th of Dec (correct me if im wrong) that wookie and Manny Pacquiao had dinner together. 

Someone slap me hard lol  :lol: Too much delulu

It was really suspicious till the beginning, and tbh, i had a feeling about her orabeoni's vacation on Dec, but i hold my self not to told here. Bcoz i had too much delulu

• Like 13

I agree with you  @masthu , I've been lurking in their IG post both CW and JH friends but never dare to ask what is the status of the two.   I like their post if its likeable and thats it. If I want to share something I do it here in our thread because I think it the most safe haven.

You will notice that JH change her tactics.  She is not posting now after new pic CW are shared, probably she is extra careful and advise also not to immediately post coz it create chaos.  

• Like 11

I'm Breathing Your Love

8fd78454e8b6ad641d967e0f07cc599c45a54d48

Love isn't always about what you know...  But what your heart feels and believes...

I am not an active member of this ships thread, but I am an active member of breathing and believing in this couple...  I don't have any facts or proof other than what I saw and felt while watching them on and off screen.  There is a calming comfort in them that had my attention right away.  In fact I think there are moments, pictures and body language that are all I need...

It's not about being right or wrong it's about faith and hope in something you believe you saw or see.  Not because you have to but because your inspired and want to.  This isn't the first ship to move my heart and it won't be the last.   Yet you know what?  Even if I never see more than what I have already seen and my hearts been given.  Than it's enough...  For viewing what you know or believe is love is a gift in itself...

Romance, Falling in love and love itself allows our hearts to soar above the stars.  Takes our feelings to beyond the moon and back and sprinkles our everyday lives with glitter.  There is nothing wrong with being filled with hope, faith and love.  Or following our hearts no matter where it may lead... 

For love is always worth the reach and in doing so it's the journey and the memories on a ship that are forever engraved within our hearts...  So keep sailing and moving forward no matter the storms that may or may not bring doubt.  Set your sails and sights beyond them and hold on tightly to your heart and it's belief...

I hope you don't mind my stopping by...  FIGHTING!!!  Just Breathe In Their Love...

:heart:usafarmgirl

Spoiler

@masthu thank you dearie for voicing out what some of us feels here! I don't care abt which ship win or lose. I dun care abt anything between any fanwar apart from the fact that i just want to protect namji. Even if we don't know anything now, or even if there might not be anything, all i want for namji is that they be happy, extra extra extra x unlimited counts of extra if they find happiness with each other. I just want to protect what they have. Even if it might not be what we are hoping for, at the very least, we know they are definitely close but at the rate things are going, i'm more afraid that they can't even be friends. Dun misunderstand me. I believe in them, my gut instinct screams there is def sth suspicious between them. BUT! If i were wrong, at the very least i am def sure they became close friends and i don't wish for them to lose it cos of the fans. 

On a happier note, thank you all for helping SP, hyunni, namji win the poll for hancinema! Hehe. See? Even if SBS doesn't acknowledge it, the fact is there for all to see. Hehehe. 

@USAFarmgirl hello chingu! Welcome to our haven and for leaving us such beautiful words! My favourite OST fm SP is definitely breathing all day. It has been on my repeat list since SP first broadcasted it till now. So so obsessed with the song man. Keke.  

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, daloula said:

I sometimes  used to leave comments about those behaviors from some ig shippers accounts and they either just deleted my comments or acted like they didn't see them. They left me no reason to think that they actually care about JCW and NJH. They just want to win.

Exactly unnie! They simply don't care! Their only intention is to win and not lose to other ships. They just want to prove the anti's that their ship is sailing but fail to see that they are jeopardizing their own ship and inviting unwanted attention from the media. The way they keep exposing what wookie's and hyuni's friends do simply makes our ship look pathetic and its shippers crazy :(

Btw unnie i appreciate your efforts in voicing out the issue in their own ig. I personally know that it's not easy bcz most of the time I get hate comments when i ask people not to tag wookie on hyuni's IG :rolleyes: . So unnie you did a good job! *clap clap*  No matter how much we ask them not to do it, they simply don't get it and all they care about is shipping and forget that they are shipping two people with feelings. 

1 hour ago, ajmamor1976 said:

I agree with you  @masthu , I've been lurking in their IG post both CW and JH friends but never dare to ask what is the status of the two.   I like their post if its likeable and thats it. If I want to share something I do it here in our thread because I think it the most safe haven.

You will notice that JH change her tactics.  She is not posting now after new pic CW are shared, probably she is extra careful and advise also not to immediately post coz it create chaos.  

Thats the way we should be unnie. Even in hyuni's latest update I see shippers asking her if that song was meant for wookie. I can't help but cringe when i read such comments! That's down right stupid and embarassing! Do they expect hyuni to answer it?! LMAO

Haha now that you pointed it out, it makes sense! No wonder after Day 6 post she's really careful about the timing and what she posts. :D The more cautious she is, more obvious it becomes.Thats one dead give away though :wink:

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

@masthu  chingu I so agree with you. Shipping should be fun but now a days it feels more like a competition.

I really get anxious when I see posts about njh friends or jcw friends and their activities posted on a public platform. We can't be sure about their current status until they officially announce it. We are all here shipping them based on our gut instincts. So by tagging people surrounding njh and jcw and posting their activities on IG is disruption of their privacy and a big threat to our ship that's what I believe. Of course antis will burn when they see things like this but that won't help us to sail our ship smoothly. 

I really don't want our otp to get media attention at least till 2019. To maintain a healthy relationship in celebrity world is a difficult challenge. I want their bond to grow so strong within these 2 years that they are more than ready to face the challenges of being in a relationship especially the pressure and hate from the unknown parties.

• Like 20

We have to be a mature shipper. Be reasonable. Sometimes we can do delulu, but not overreacting, just base on the fact and evidence that we found. We shouldnt compare with other shipper, for example Hyunnie with her other co star.  Just share our happiness between us, untill someday we will know if our ship really sailing or not. 

Just be happy, believe what you wanna believe. 

Just share my opinion. 

Fighting!!! Chingus .... 

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

@masthu  chingu I so agree with you. Shipping should be fun but now a days it feels more like a competition.

I really get anxious when I see posts about njh friends or jcw friends and their activities posted on a public platform. I really don't want our otp to get media attention at least till 2019.  We can't be sure about their current status until the officially announce it. We all are here shipping them based on our gut instincts. So by tagging people surrounding njh and jcw and posting their activities on IG is disruption of their privacy and a big threat to our ship that's what I believe. Of course antis will burn when they see things like this but that won't help us to sail our ship smoothly. 

To maintain a healthy relationship in celebrity world is a difficult challenge. I want their bond to grow so strong within these 2 years that they are more than ready to face the challenges of being in a relationship while still being under spotlight.

Im totally agreed with u.. thank u @masthu for voicing it this issue..

im totally not agreed when they started to analyse their friends social media, & making it public into worldwide social media platform, it may jeopardize their daily private life, we knew how social media work, it can give u good thing & bad things,whereby the major incidents more towards the bad things.. if you girls(s) see something, maybe if you are so dying to share from their friends post if may related to this ship perhaps you just can share your thought/finding here in this thread instead of tagging them in social media, here we have a bunch of brilliant people who can give an advise either the 'finding' are truely worthwhile to be our additional evidences of their relationship or we may concluded as delulu if we wish to have some fun shiping them, maybe for some of shipper may said this is my own personal social media I can do anything I want, dont follow if u dont like it bla bla.. which for me atleast please do have some courtesy for our otp life & their friend.. they also want to have their life to be normal like us, when they started to be cautious of their posting, the post they liked, it hurt my feeling tho, i feel bad for her especially when previous before SP she seems easily liked or posted a pic with her co-star or her daily life..  now seems so hard for her when every liked or post she wnt to upload she must be super conscious..(hope someone may understand what im trying to ramble here)

(Hope no one will be mad at me, i just threw out my pov, I wish us even myself to be a fans to them either shipping them to be together or as individually, let be a fans who had an integrity which people may admire us & may join us to love them as much as we love them..) :smiley:

• Like 16