[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, luvforever said:

Can we just get the entire file of the BTS without any edits?  I would also like a one-on-one interview of the VJ who filmed the BTS scenes as. My greedy self wants all the clips is that too much to ask? What if one of the uncut scenes in the drama we got round 2 of Ep 28? I mean we never got to know how Ji Wook suddenly ended up naked on that one scene when he was drunk. Bong Hee we need an explanation:lol:

So in the necktie scene, BH had to repeatedly clarify that she was only trying to take off his tie. Why, BH?:lol:

Hmm... just noticed that only the tie was left around his neck when he woke up. BH, explain yourself.:lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 16

37 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Thanks for sharing riri! Does it play a part with the nominations and all for the actual awards? If it is i will spam all day. Hahahhha. And we need an account to comment too? 

Yes you need an account to comment. Making a Naver account for foreigners is easy because it can detect your foreign IP address which directly takes you to the English sign up page. Here is a tutorial for our shippers who doesn't have a Naver  account. I made mine in just a few minutes took no longer than 3 minutes to do. The things we do for our NamJi couple. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

The clip is not available on my country.Huhuhu ..We only can give support /comment through naver ?

yup try vpn apps (i use hola) no~~ there will be voting system later,,

2 hours ago, luvforever said:

You can download a VPN app if you are using Chrome try downloading Hola. I sometimes use it to watch Naver videos not available in my country. Easy to use and works great for me especially on Naver and Youtube.

Thank you @riririru for letting us know. Any news about SBS's voting for best couple on their website yet?

not yet TT__TT i wish they'd just annouce the nominates like nawwww >.<

39 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Thanks for sharing riri! Does it play a part with the nominations and all for the actual awards? If it is i will spam all day. Hahahhha. And we need an account to comment too? 

i dont think so, but it'd be nice to see many SP-related comments there kekeke

yep, need a naver account :D

also, sbs catch posted something on their community page, asking our fav scenes/lines from sbs dramas this year (but no kiss scenes)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

25 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Yes you need an account to comment. Making a Naver account for foreigners is easy because it can detect your foreign IP address which directly takes you to the English sign up page. Here is a tutorial for our shippers who doesn't have a Naver  account. I made mine in just a few minutes took no longer than 3 minutes to do. The things we do for our NamJi couple. 

Oohhh dear what happen 2 me ...........:o

~ earlier do voting for AAA award  - for Nam Jin Hyun & Ji Chang Wook 

~  & now every day keep voting for best drama thru / www.koreandrama.org & vote for most beautiful korean actor & actresse-2017 

& as of now  I'm  creating  account for Naver  just 2 support our * suspicious partner * .................. :tongue:

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

@pauliza even if your the video is not available in your country(same issue over here) you can still comment to show your support

@babyval22 i didnt create a naver account to comment. you can simply sign in using your FB like you did for AAA primary votes.

Using google chrome: All i did was click on the comment "sign" below the video. Then the comment box will appear. Then click on the comment box to write you comment. But as you click on the comment box a pop up box will appear. Just select "ok".

Then it will take you to the sign in page where there are 2 options. you can use the naver account or your FB account.

Then Select FB and log in using using your FB password. Afterwards you'll be directed to the naver page where you are currently logged in.  Now just copy paste the link riririru posted in a new page and it will take you to the video. Now you can go ahead and comment.

Do not forget to log out when you are done. You'll see your profile in the top right hand corner (using the computer). you'll find a drop down arrow. Just click on it and you'll find log out.

Hope it wasnt confusing :)

Edited: oops i didnt see luvforever's post. You can do it that way as well :)

Edited by masthu
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, riririru said:

yup try vpn apps (i use hola) no~~ there will be voting system later,,

not yet TT__TT i wish they'd just annouce the nominates like nawwww >.<

i dont think so, but it'd be nice to see many SP-related comments there kekeke

yep, need a naver account :D

also, sbs catch posted something on their community page, asking our fav scenes/lines from sbs dramas this year (but no kiss scenes)

Thanks all for helping me with my questions! Charge on! Hahha. Heck care if it counts or not. As long as its an official sbs channel, let's make our voices heard! Hehe. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

11 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Whoa!  You all are really on a roll today, and I have to say that I am LOVING it.:lol: Loving everyone's comments. :heart: Almost jumping up and down with excitement while reading them, and so eager to join the discussion.

But, let me proceed in order - the older comments that I've wanted to reply to since this morning, first...

[with my apologies for cutting your posts to keep this shorter]

Yep, you are probably right. Certified NamJi goner. But i am still in denial about this sometimes :tongue::ph34r::tongue::ph34r::tongue:

For you who had missed out this little gem of a gif for so long.... as they say, better late than never! :wink: At least, despite your slow connection (that must be annoying, really!) in the end you could watch it and see the light. Well, maybe not "the light" but... something else, right? :tongue: ... :lol::lol::lol:

Glad to hear that I was not the only one to have that reaction :lol: Our baby girl literally blew me away there. And if she blew me away, I can't even start to think what that did to Wookie. I am not surprised that at the end he looked like he had been it by a truck. 

(more about this in a later, though)

BTW. love.love.love your collages for our 6 months anniversary. Lovely and beautifully edited! Thanks for sharing them with us :heart: 

Dont worry unnie we'll make sure you wont be in denial anymore :tongue:

Yes yes i did see the light in the form of "T" bwahaha lmaooo :lol:

Right unnie! Sould we call it the truck of deathly kiss :D . I wouldnt be surprise if wookie totally forgot for a moment that they were shooting all for the drama :lol:

Aww thank you for the compliment unnie! Glad you liked it  <3 :)

9 hours ago, achinawa said:

Ahahaha:lol: I'm not a fan of Frozen but then I'll take that two lines lol:wink::tongue:

I think she did.Hyunnis flying kisses with the necklace came before Jiscovery..am I right? :lol: (although my rational mind only half believes of those kinda things, still I'd take it as affirmation haha^_^) Boss could only watch :lol:

Oh dear...here we go again with that kiss:blush::wub::heart:

Yes you are right. As pointed out by pauliza unnie the ruby necklace was posted before jiscovery chingu. Thats confirmation right there! It is rational enough to assume that wookie gave her the ruby necklace since she didnt tag nor tell us the person or the sponsor who gifted it. Since she usually tags them if it was a sponsorship why hide the name and simply say it was a gift? :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, khalinkikyo said:

Sorry out of topic 

JISCOVERY 

JI Chang wook Discovery of Ji hyun...

:D

Hahahahahah! I tot of the same thing too. LOL. Why can't he use changcovery or wookcovery. Hahahahha. Okie. I know this is lame. Obviously jiscovery sounds better. I shall throw it to fate again for allowing both of them to have a similar sounding partial name. LOL! 

2 hours ago, tomago said:

Sbs catch just posted something at the community again. Not sure what they are asking us to vote for what again. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3re3ueOE_6VZK85zlEUWFA/community?disable_polymer=1 

@riririrucan u help to translate? Thanks dear

I think this is the one riri mentioned earlier about the best line or sth from the SBS dramas this year or sth right. Hahahha. 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahahahah! I tot of the same thing too. LOL. Why can't he use changcovery or wookcovery. Hahahahha. Okie. I know this is lame. Obviously jiscovery sounds better. I shall throw it to fate again for allowing both of them to have a similar sounding partial name. LOL! 

I think this is the one riri mentioned earlier about the best line or sth from the SBS dramas this year or sth right. Hahahha. 

Ohh thanks! I better go read back. Anw I just saw sbs video promoting their awards night and I’m damn pissed off with sbs. They only showed the hyunnie’s hair in that video?! Like wth. SP prob appeared less than 0.5s!!! 

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hyunnis jacket says Discovery during the promotional teaser that they shoot..haha. Presuming it was all about Discovery channel. I think Wookie saw it and got it from there:lol:. I thought it was a clever idea to just put Ji on the first two letters..easy to remember. :lol: 

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, tomago said:

Ohh thanks! I better go read back. Anw I just saw sbs video promoting their awards night and I’m damn pissed off with sbs. They only showed the hyunnie’s hair in that video?! Like wth. SP prob appeared less than 0.5s!!! 

They did? Omg. SBS better award them with best kiss and best couple man. They totally deserve that. I am seriously going to boycott SBS if they dun cos obviously we know why. And i wouldnt wanna boycott sbs cos my top 2 fave drama is from there. Urgh. SBS catch apparently cant move on but the awards they can. Well played SBS if this is going to be happening. 

• Like 13

6 hours ago, daloula said:

I am so pissed right now at sbs! I hope they treat sp and its cast like they should at the awards. WTH are they trying to do when sp had decent ratings with the lowest investment compared to their other dramas? 

I second this very much.

So it wasn't just me thats having that kinda feeling. It had decent ratings and great acting from all actors..may it be the leads or supporting cast. 

SBS does seem to favor certain actors/actresses... and some of them I find mediocre<_<

• Like 15

So i figured out for myself why i keep comparing JIJI couple with Prince Harry and Meghan. I thought it was because I wanted JIJI to end up like them (which is also one truth).

But i know now why i am comparing....not because Wookie looks like Prince Harry (far from it hahaha) but its the happiness and the big smiles u see in both couples that make them look so similar. Wookies smiles from ear to ear around Hyuniii and so does Prince Harry in the presence of Meghan. Both girls are super happy too, and genuine too...not putting up a show or a fake forced smile.

Ok that was my boring post of the day.

• Like 14
  • LOL 3